Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 29 - January 29th - Reunited :inlove:

It’s been a while, but now “the boy is back from town” (do you remember The boys are back in town with Thin Lizzy :))

Selfie shot by DH with his iPhone 11, edited by me with Snapseed and Photoroom, and the cutest smile was made by Linus. Family teamwork :thumbs:

E77F1520-0F02-49D3-B165-0B1800F5CE14.png

original:
82FE042B-8C40-4CC8-9836-0156C35400DD.jpeg

Day 29 - January 29th - Reunited :inlove:

It’s been a while, but now “the boy is back from town” (do you remember The boys are back in town with Thin Lizzy :))

Selfie shot by DH with his iPhone 11, edited by me with Snapseed and Photoroom, and the cutest smile was made by Linus. Family teamwork :thumbs:

View attachment 164215

original:
View attachment 164216
An adorable pair!:hearteyes:

Day 30 - January 30th - quick weather change :cool:

I thought I should have tons of nice photos of Linus to choose from today, but for once he didn’t want me to take photos :confused: And now he’s back in town again.
Today’s post is a double. It was kind of strange. We’ve had a very cold, but grey day although the weather apps said we had sunshine. I took an experimental long distance shot of a gang of jackdaws from my kitchen window. Everything looked very bleach and gloomy and I edited it to emphasize the gloominess. Posted it on Insta and in the very moment I tagged it with #gråkalldag (cold and grey day) the sun broke through and we had a beautiful afternoon and sunset.

Jackdaws having a meeting in a tree top. Edited in Snapseed and iColorama

79B9AC33-C335-42D1-9D01-791E55ED35F5.jpeg

half-an-hour later, the clouds are moving north. No edit

6D89F370-9266-43EF-9718-2B27BEFFB08C.jpeg

Day 31 - January 31st - I’ve changed my mind about winter :whistle:

Now we’ve finally got a winter worth the name. This is how I remember the winters in the 60s when I was a child. The cold and sunny weather will continue for a while they say. Let’s hope the are right this time. We took a long walk together earlier today. So good for the mind. Life is really a roller coaster. Last night we almost took off for the emergency ward because my stomach pains were even worse than they usually are around bedtime. I’m totally OK today, at least this far.

I took many photos - all of them came out good. Today the camera had no problem with the snow. Must have been perfect conditions
No edit

BAE213CB-966F-4140-8406-8C71BF934FE9.jpeg

and all the photos in a slideshow if you want have more of real Swedish winter :):

Day 33 - February 2nd - "I want all those nuts for myself, but how?"

said the blue tit

The grayness and the snowfall is back today. I don't want to damage my iPhone so I just took some bird shots outside the door. Too far away to get anything close to a close-up ;) So I did what I usually do with crappy photos - happy crazy editing mindfulness session:D

Cropped out a part of the photo and tried to get some extra pixels with Resizable. Then I added some watercolor and other adjustments in iColorama. And the weirdest edit last - I distorted the perspective in Lightroom Mobile, mostly because I've never really understood how to use them :rolleyes:

F47F2BA7-F98D-48A5-96AC-CF7EC779D993.jpeg

original:
IMG_4206.jpeg

Day 37 - February 6th - Viking master chef :cool:

My DH in action. -10 degrees but I guess he got some extra warmth from the frying pan

tiny edited with Snapseed. I add a “crappy” version too with a lot of motion blur. I was just going to trash it when I suddenly thought it was pretty cool :D

32865D33-18EC-4119-A087-1D0CC7C0EC94.jpeg

22917588-A592-41DA-8390-6A9909423844.jpeg

My DH in action. -10 degrees but I guess he got some extra warmth from the frying pan

tiny edited with Snapseed. I add a “crappy” version too with a lot of motion blur. I was just going to trash it when I suddenly thought it was pretty cool :D

View attachment 164428

View attachment 164429
I rather like the motion blur too

View attachment 164428

View attachment 164429
IMHO the 'crappy' version is superior!

and BBQ'ing with snow on the ground, yep true Viking :lol:

Day 38 - February 7th - Unusual sky for February

Happened to look out from my kitchen window half an hour after sunrise and noticed the sky looked more like a summer sky. Even with blue sky and clouds the sky doesn’t normally look like this in winter. No edit except for some dirt on the window removed with Retouch

780DF3C7-37AA-42DD-B8B3-E8B374344060.jpeg

View attachment 164428

View attachment 164429
Love the blurred one too :)

Day 39 - February 8th - Following

On my walk today I saw two cars and one roe deer - that’s all. But I noticed footprints of one single human being who had been out for a walk earlier than me on the desert countryside road. Guess who :D

B151A79C-AC6F-41B0-86F7-6303A637AB28.jpeg

View attachment 164428

View attachment 164429
Wow, we like to barbecue but you folks take it to the next level! It has to be a good 18 degrees before we even think about it! Dreaming of it.

Day 39 - February 8th - Following

On my walk today I saw two cars and one roe deer - that’s all. But I noticed footprints of one single human being who had been out for a walk earlier than me on the desert countryside road. Guess who :D

View attachment 164516
Beautiful capture and the lone footprints add a touch of mystery

Back
Top Bottom