Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 337 - December 3rd - Liberated :thumbs:

Because of some stupid decisions Linus has been isolated alone in his apartment for the entire week and we weren’t informed :mad: The reason was that he vomited ONCE after having being served a lot of ginger bread when he came back home Sunday evening. Linus has reflux problems and even got surgery for it when he was 14. It still happens very often and afterwards he always get a slighty higher temp - around 38. Everybody in the staff knows about this but this time someone called a chief nurse (who is new and doesn’t have personal knowledge of the persons she’s responsible of). The nurse obviously got nervous and called her boss who immediately decided Linus should be isolated. Yesterday he was tested for Covid and of course the result was negative. So on Monday he can go back to his work again. Now my fear is they’re going to repeat this absolutely silly procedure everytime he vomits. In that case he can’t stay there anymore.

This was a long personal story, feels good “talking about it”.

My DH went to fetch him up early this morning and now we’re just happy together. Although I’m still angry as hell

Kind of experimental photo edited with Lightroom mobile Touch Retouch and PTG

View attachment 173826

original:

View attachment 173827
Glad you feel safe talking things out here. It’s one of the things I love about this place. Global friends and support. Being the ‘nice” parent is a bonus when you are making a point. It’s like an invisible explanation point.

Day 338 - December 4th - Magic winter wonderland

First of all - thanks Mobi Admins for the birthday greeting - nice surprise :thumbs:

We’ve had one of those rare winter days when everything looks like pics from a brochure named “Visit Sweden“ or something. Bright sunshine, minus 12 degrees, no wind. The cold snow creates a very special sound when you walk on it when it’s this cold. I felt like walking in a fairy tale on my morning walk. I think this weather was a birthday gift for me and our little Hanna :)

Photo taken on my walk about 10:45. Edits made with Lightroom and iColorama. Angel added with Picsart

4DE82FCA-FBB1-49FA-8C32-49C923CAA9A9.jpeg

original - shot with exposure lowered -2, but the sun still got bleached out. I love the glimmer in the snow on this one thoiugh

86542A04-EFA3-4196-987C-84ECE215CC9B.jpeg

another shot - normal exposure setting

8022D33B-9A75-417B-B693-A71FC592A1CD.jpeg

First of all - thanks Mobi Admins for the birthday greeting - nice surprise :thumbs:

We’ve had one of those rare winter days when everything looks like pics from a brochure named “Visit Sweden“ or something. Bright sunshine, minus 12 degrees, no wind. The cold snow creates a very special sound when you walk on it when it’s this cold. I felt like walking in a fairy tale on my morning walk. I think this weather was a birthday gift for me and our little Hanna :)

Photo taken on my walk about 10:45. Edits made with Lightroom and iColorama. Angel added with Picsart

View attachment 173857

original - shot with exposure lowered -2, but the sun still got bleached out. I love the glimmer in the snow on this one thoiugh

View attachment 173858

View attachment 173859
Happy Birthday my dear. Bittersweet as always, thinking of little Hanna. I hope you had a lovely day. Is Linus. with you?

Happy Birthday my dear. Bittersweet as always, thinking of little Hanna. I hope you had a lovely day. Is Linus. with you?
Yes, he’s still here. Right now he’s listening to his Balkan pop with headphones on and laughs happily and loudly. But most of the day he’s been playing Christmas music. He seems so relieved to have people around him again after last weeks hell. We had my mum here for lunch. Hadn’t seen her since August.

View attachment 173857

View attachment 173858

View attachment 173859
Happy birthday Eva

Happy birthday! Sounds like it’s a nice one surrounded by family!
It was :inlove: Linus slept until 10:30 today, not because of a hang-over though :D Guess he’s just happy and calm. He’s going back home this evening. But only if the staff can assure us they will repeat the stupid procedure should he vomit again - which by the way is very possible as he’s right now drinking sweet sodas and eating cheese doodles….

It was :inlove: Linus slept until 10:30 today, not because of a hang-over though :D Guess he’s just happy and calm. He’s going back home this evening. But only if the staff can assure us they will repeat the stupid procedure should he vomit again - which by the way is very possible as he’s right now drinking sweet sodas and eating cheese doodles….
Mmmm cheese doodles…….
Hopefully the staff have learned their lesson after seeing the “wrath of Eva”!

Day 339 - December 5th - Mission accomplished :thumbs:

As we have the boss here who decided he doesn’t want to go out we were not working out together. I was out earlier today and DH just came home with frost in his beard. Now it’s almost dark outside

VSCO for once

E0E33DA0-6928-4A04-B0C5-AAB57147F91F.jpeg

B8BD2967-2861-40BA-9DA3-584267E577D3.jpeg

E8077775-C54F-4D1F-A072-3AADF6A83978.jpeg

Day 340 - December 6th - Chilly would be un understatement

Another “christmas-card-day”. And cold. -18 degrees for most of the day. But no wind so we had a quite nice morning walk. In a few days we’ll get warmer and rain and the fairytale will be over.

Shot from our kitchen window at 10:40

D5D5AFF4-F5A2-467C-8660-7DCE0C60CBAD.jpeg

Day 342 - December 8th - Living in a fairytale :) or perhaps Christmas overload:rolleyes:

Finally a day without any “mishappenings” for Linus :thumbs: I hope it will continue that way. This last week has been mentally devastating. I’m so glad that my DH now is retired from work so I didn’t need to be home alone with all my frustration.

Our living room captured from outside. Edits in Lightroom, Snapseed, iColorama and PTG

BFF6CDA2-DD30-4C7D-ACE3-6E5B041BEEAE.jpeg

Day 343 - December 9th - Perfect timing

In this time of the year we can’t admire the sunrise from our garden as it‘s hidden behind the village’s biggest house. But today I had an appointment with my hair dresser at 8:30. The timing was great. We enjoyed a magnificent sunrise on our way.

PTG

CC23D368-199C-4AB2-B5B5-894FC0C2AC8A.jpeg

154E5399-4E13-4FAA-916C-2337A1797C21.jpeg

2E7B2062-F2F5-4069-BC8D-CF2BDD5BBE8E.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 330 - November 26th - One of my newest neighbours :inlove:

When I was a kid I was a huge fan of the comic series The Phantom. The one who had a mountain wolf called Devil. And now finally I’ve met Devil. He’s even my neighbour. The neighbours say his name is Gaston, but I know they are lying. It IS the dog/wolf of the Phantom :)

PTG

View attachment 173640

View attachment 173641
Gorgeous creature

View attachment 173857

View attachment 173858

View attachment 173859
Happy belated birthday too! At least this year I have an excuse for being late :appsir:

Day 337 - December 3rd - Liberated :thumbs:

Because of some stupid decisions Linus has been isolated alone in his apartment for the entire week and we weren’t informed :mad: The reason was that he vomited ONCE after having being served a lot of ginger bread when he came back home Sunday evening. Linus has reflux problems and even got surgery for it when he was 14. It still happens very often and afterwards he always get a slighty higher temp - around 38. Everybody in the staff knows about this but this time someone called a chief nurse (who is new and doesn’t have personal knowledge of the persons she’s responsible of). The nurse obviously got nervous and called her boss who immediately decided Linus should be isolated. Yesterday he was tested for Covid and of course the result was negative. So on Monday he can go back to his work again. Now my fear is they’re going to repeat this absolutely silly procedure everytime he vomits. In that case he can’t stay there anymore.

This was a long personal story, feels good “talking about it”.

My DH went to fetch him up early this morning and now we’re just happy together. Although I’m still angry as hell

Kind of experimental photo edited with Lightroom mobile Touch Retouch and PTG

View attachment 173826

original:

View attachment 173827
Changes in staff can be quite challenging sometimes. Sorry you guys had to go through that, happy you got to see each other fairly quickly :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom