• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Day 62 - March 3rd - Last day of Spring v.1.0 :(

This little daffodils chose to burst today, which seems to be the day before the spring will take a long break. We're expecting air from the Arctic with wind snow and rain for a period of at least two weeks :confused: I'll have to drag out my Icebugs and my winter jackets again.

Photo shot with my iPhone with Moment's macro lens - which I honestly don't think was worth the price

View attachment 165198
You might not be satisfied but I rather like the image here.

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X

This little daffodils chose to burst today, which seems to be the day before the spring will take a long break. We're expecting air from the Arctic with wind snow and rain for a period of at least two weeks :confused: I'll have to drag out my Icebugs and my winter jackets again.

Photo shot with my iPhone with Moment's macro lens - which I honestly don't think was worth the price

View attachment 165198
Beautiful soft colours

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 63 - March 4th - Heart of Stone :cool:

I've passed this stone more than a thousand times, but it was not until today I noticed its' heart shape :rolleyes:

Focos and iColorama apps

14CFA9E7-1BE3-45B7-90FF-0528DDBC6AD5.jpeg

Last edited:

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung

View attachment 165198
Moment lens are very expensive, but despite of the price, this is a beautiful picture. Lovely creamy bokeh!

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 64 - March 5th - Pain killer bee :D

Not many photos shot lately as I’ve got a new health issue on top the the chronic stuff :alien: Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning. I hope this will end soon. It’s been developing slowly over the last months. Enough whining now - just wanted to explain my totally insane image for today. Made it for Linus...

Bazaart app for the bubbles :)

63587831-BDC2-485D-ABF5-24DB95920E0C.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Not many photos shot lately as I’ve got a new health issue on top the the chronic stuff :alien: Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning. I hope this will end soon. It’s been developing slowly over the last months. Enough whining now - just wanted to explain my totally insane image for today. Made it for Linus...

View attachment 165251
Awesome! :lol:

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X

View attachment 165251
Awesomely weird... been having a bit of physio myself for a town gluteus medius muscle.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning.
Sometimes it can take a while to get back to normal, but as long as you do what the PT says in between visits, you'll get there. I've been through it four times for different things, and it worked each time.

(I think that as the folks who've grown up with computers and smartphones get older, physical therapy is going to be a major growth industry.)

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Sometimes it can take a while to get back to normal, but as long as you do what the PT says in between visits, you'll get there. I've been through it four times for different things, and it worked each time.

(I think that as the folks who've grown up with computers and smartphones get older, physical therapy is going to be a major growth industry.)
I think you’re right :confused:

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

8B6AB28E-44B7-42DE-95D7-1F0C8C12C21A.jpeg

part 2 - The surprise

F4AE8DF5-0418-4315-9C3C-BBCE7A0ED3AD.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

View attachment 165276

part 2 - The surprise

View attachment 165278
Wow, two fabulous images. The first one is so atmospheric.