Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 70 - March 11th - Not fun at all :confused:

They say the Brits named this storm Evert. That’s a Swedish name too. Let’s just say I don’t like that guy :zip:

Snapshot taken with Hipsta X

D5011162-8E9B-4629-871D-765B3374037D.jpeg

Day 72 - March 13th - Here they come again :inlove:

We've heard and seen them every now and then the last couple of weeks, but just a few each time. But with the winds from south west and a bit (just a bit) milder weather this seems to be the great home-coming weekend for the swans. I think they are 31 in this photo.
It would have been nice to have a better photo, but this is a frame from a video clip shot on my iPhone 12 Pro Max video setting 2,5x and perhaps a little digital zoom too...

IMG_3239-1.jpg

Last edited:
Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

View attachment 165276

part 2 - The surprise

View attachment 165278
First one nominated for image of the month.

Day 73 - March 14th - Decoration day

All week Linus have been sent us messages with chickens and easter eggs etc. I wasn't too hard to get what he wanted. Today we packed a bag with easter decorations together with the espresso and raspberries and whipped cream. We had a great time of course

Edited in Snapseed

IMG_0501.jpeg

bonus - videoclip made with Beatleap:

Day 74 - March 15th - OK, let's try again spring :thumbs:

The "second winter" we got earlier is slowly loosing its' grip. Still chilly outside, but almost all snow has melted away and a few crocuses dared showing up to enjoy today's sunshine. Let's hope spring will win the battle very soon.

IMG_6041-1.jpg

Day 75 - March 16th - Sunrise at 6:01 :cool:

The equinox is so close now. This shot was taken exactly at sunrise today. Unfortunately I have to use digital zoom for sunrises as our noisy neighbors house is so dominating. Before they moved here three years ago it was just a peaceful pasture there.

IMG_6065-1.jpg

the complete view with neighbors huge disturbing house:
IMG_6068.jpeg

Day 75 - March 16th - Sunrise at 6:01 :cool:

The equinox is so close now. This shot was taken exactly at sunrise today. Unfortunately I have to use digital zoom for sunrises as our noisy neighbors house is so dominating. Before they moved here three years ago it was just a peaceful pasture there.

View attachment 165541

the complete view with neighbors huge disturbing house:
View attachment 165542
Wow looks like an Australian bushfire

Day 77 - March 18th - Variety delights :rolleyes: - no I can't agree:confused:

Wind from the north and snow showers mixed with moments of sunshine. Colder than it looks on the thermometer because of the wind. I haven't been out today. Extremely unusual. Makes me feel stressed and irritated. Walking has become a drug for me. I think I'll go out after having posted this.

Photos shot with native camera app from my kitchen window, telephoto setting on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Combined and added text with PicsArt

AF2B79D1-E04F-4EF2-8A5E-722CE0428D86.jpeg

Day 77 - March 18th - Variety delights :rolleyes: - no I can't agree:confused:

Wind from the north and snow showers mixed with moments of sunshine. Colder than it looks on the thermometer because of the wind. I haven't been out today. Extremely unusual. Makes me feel stressed and irritated. Walking has become a drug for me. I think I'll go out after having posted this.

Photos shot with native camera app from my kitchen window, telephoto setting on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. Combined and added text with PicsArt

View attachment 165586
Walking, nature’s drug

Day 64 - March 5th - Pain killer bee :D

Not many photos shot lately as I’ve got a new health issue on top the the chronic stuff :alien: Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning. I hope this will end soon. It’s been developing slowly over the last months. Enough whining now - just wanted to explain my totally insane image for today. Made it for Linus...

Bazaart app for the bubbles :)

View attachment 165251
Sorry to hear, why is that happening, do you know?

Day 68 - March 9th - The perfect hiding place :cool:
I can't get why the forest killers never remove their little cabin after having finished the massacre :confused: But at least the cabins are a perfect hiding place for the wild inhabitants:)
Shot on my super early morning walk before the "pissväder" began
Edited with Urban Jungle and Distressed FX+
View attachment 165352

original:
View attachment 165353
Great edit!

Day 67 - March 8th - Of course we didn’t jump in :eek:

Lots of mad people up here loves to take a bath in an ice hole and claim it’s the healthiest and most enjoyable activity... It’s almost like a sect/cult :alien: I’m quite sure it’s not healthy. In fact people have had heart attacks doing this.

Taken this afternoon at our nearest lake. Took a drive there to ease the boredom and despair after having checked up the weather for the coming two weeks - see attached thumbnail

View attachment 165335

View attachment 165336

the f-word weather:
View attachment 165334
Unfortunately sometimes the lines are quite blurred between healthy and unhealthy behaviours

Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

View attachment 165276

part 2 - The surprise

View attachment 165278
Loved the tale :lol:

Day 72 - March 13th - Here they come again :inlove:

We've heard and seen them every now and then the last couple of weeks, but just a few each time. But with the winds from south west and a bit (just a bit) milder weather this seems to be the great home-coming weekend for the swans. I think they are 31 in this photo.
It would have been nice to have a better photo, but this is a frame from a video clip shot on my iPhone 12 Pro Max video setting 2,5x and perhaps a little digital zoom too...

View attachment 165470
It’s better than my camera, that’s for sure!

Sorry to hear, why is that happening, do you know?
No I don't know. The physio said he didn't know what it was. He recommended some exercises and told me I should go to see my doctor - which is what I wanted to do in the first place, but the nurse insisted I should go and see a physiotherapist. I did the exercises and it got worse. I stopped doing them and now it's better but not completely gone. I haven't tried to book a doctor's appointment as it is such a pain going through filling out a digital form and/or navigate in the automatic phone system and often you get a response from the gatekeeping nurse that you don't like. Seems they think their main task is to save the doctor's from exhausting patients. I don't mean all nurses of course :rolleyes:

No I don't know. The physio said he didn't know what it was. He recommended some exercises and told me I should go to see my doctor - which is what I wanted to do in the first place, but the nurse insisted I should go and see a physiotherapist. I did the exercises and it got worse. I stopped doing them and now it's better but not completely gone. I haven't tried to book a doctor's appointment as it is such a pain going through filling out a digital form and/or navigate in the automatic phone system and often you get a response from the gatekeeping nurse that you don't like. Seems they think their main task is to save the doctor's from exhausting patients. I don't mean all nurses of course :rolleyes:
Laughing about the last part! It’s like that everywhere, I guess, regardless of who’s the patient!
Glad that at least it’s better now. Sending good vibes your way :inlove:

Day 78 - March 19th - Just in time for the equinox :thumbs:

First coltsfoot found today. Later than usual. Tomorrow the weather will change to warmer. I so much hope they are right.

Things are chaotic for us as we got a phone call yesterday from the staff where Linus lives. They told us one of the tenants has got the virus. Today everyone has been tested but no results reported yet. We are not allowed to go there. He’s confused and disappointed. We had promised him to come and fix his Apple Watch and iPhone today :barf:

Photo shot with Camera + 2 in Macro mode. Edits made with RAW Power and iColorama and Snapseed

26716BE5-E5C2-4129-B1E6-CEE9F5644091.jpeg

Day 78 - March 19th - Just in time for the equinox :thumbs:

First coltsfoot found today. Later than usual. Tomorrow the weather will change to warmer. I so much hope they are right.

Things are chaotic for us as we got a phone call yesterday from the staff where Linus lives. They told us one of the tenants has got the virus. Today everyone has been tested but no results reported yet. We are not allowed to go there. He’s confused and disappointed. We had promised him to come and fix his Apple Watch and iPhone today :barf:

Photo shot with Camera + 2 in Macro mode. Edits made with RAW Power and iColorama and Snapseed

View attachment 165621
Good news: just got Linus' test result for the virus. It was negative :) They will test him and his neighbours again on Tuesday. This makes me feel better. Linus is bored and in low mood the staff told us when we called them. But his favorite among the staff, a young guy called Emil, will take Linus for a long walk this afternoon :thumbs:

Day 79 - March 20th - Deforestation continues :barf:

Did you know Sweden is almost as bad as Brazil when it comes to deforestation? Hardly any real debate about this here :zip: We found this newly devastated area this afternoon. Wasn’t there three weeks ago.

Shot with native camera app in something between ultrawide and normal. Overedited just because I needed to. Hipstamatic and PsC

7377F740-7607-4EF3-9323-532010147058.jpeg

original:
D0C209BD-EBEC-439D-A099-A585BB624427.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom