Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 51 - February 20th - City visit

Rainy and grey since yesterday. The best remedy was to take a trip to town and visit our young man. Gave sunshine and warmth to our hearts. We brought a whole litre of espresso and raspberries from last summer and whipped cream. Yummy

089505DA-59C8-4E9E-B16F-A9A4A8FB332A.jpeg

and a video clip :whistle:

Rainy and grey since yesterday. The best remedy was to take a trip to town and visit our young man. Gave sunshine and warmth to our hearts. We brought a whole litre of espresso and raspberries from last summer and whipped cream. Yummy

View attachment 164869

It cheers me up to see Linus too. LOVE the video. That smile!!!:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

View attachment 164869

Beautiful images

Day 56 - February 25th - Only colours today were my tights and shoes :whistle:

All grey and windy. In pure desperation I dug up my summer shoes and a bit less warm tights for my walk. Didn’t help. Still no sun. But it was nice walking with lighter shoes on. Tomorrow the sun will come they say. I so much hope they’re right :thumbs:

Hipstamatic X - just a snapshot for fun - didn’t edit it further

3473A377-03A8-4DA2-996E-DCED9FF83471.jpeg

Day 56 - February 25th - Only colours today were my tights and shoes :whistle:

All grey and windy. In pure desperation I dug up my summer shoes and a bit less warm tights for my walk. Didn’t help. Still no sun. But it was nice walking with lighter shoes on. Tomorrow the sun will come they say. I so much hope they’re right :thumbs:

Hipstamatic X - just a snapshot for fun - didn’t edit it further

View attachment 165003
I thought this must be GroovyGouvy Gouvy, with those purple shoes. :lol: Love those pants too.

View attachment 164869

I don’t think I would like the espresso from last year. But all in all it sounds good. ;)

Day 58 - February 27th - The magic lake ;)

Until 90 years ago there was a small lake a few hundreds of meters from here. Then they drained this lake and many others in Sweden to create more place for arable land. When we moved here an old neighbour told us he used to go fishing there when he was a kid. Some years, like this year when we\ve had a lot of snow, the lake reappears for a short time. Sometimes migrating swans take a rest there for a few days. I saw 2 of them today but they didn’t want to be photographed :D

Native camera app iPhone 12 Pro Max, optimized in RAW Power

1DABEA84-9C3A-42C0-A516-B4888E200D5A.jpeg

Day 59 - February 28th - First crocus

A very tiny one, but still one brave crocus has come alive in our garden. It was so tiny I couldn't get a sharp photo, especially since the sun was so bright I couldn't see the display properly. Did an artsy edit in iColorama on one photo and tried to fix it in Snapseed with number 2.

AB147937-91DE-4F3C-BF8E-43608EE63690.jpeg

48F72EA9-C199-4DF2-922C-2DDE812CF331_1_201_a.jpeg

Day 61 - March 2nd - Espresso on the beach :rolleyes:

Well not really. But I had a double espresso on the south side of our house when I got home from my daily walk. Beautiful outside today, but a chilly wind from northwest and in a few days we'll have snow again they say :eek:

iPhone 12 Pro Max shot in portrait mode. Edited in Focos

9B693D8E-1EF1-4EBC-920E-634EDB69C9CD_1_201_a.jpeg

What are ice bugs?
A must have if you want to be out walking up here when winter strikes. I even use mine when just taking out the trash. A Swedish brand for shoes with "bug grips" - and also other shoes - all for walking/running on icy/slippery/muddy roads
Took a shot of my favorite pair and edited them in Photoroom:
DA54187B-B841-4F98-85EC-11326640BAF5_1_102_o.jpeg

A must have if you want to be out walking up here when winter strikes. I even use mine when just taking out the trash. A Swedish brand for shoes with "bug grips" - and also other shoes - all for walking/running on icy/slippery/muddy roads
View attachment 165191
Cool! I thought it was some kind of real bug :D These are much better indeed

Day 62 - March 3rd - Last day of Spring v.1.0 :(

This little daffodils chose to burst today, which seems to be the day before the spring will take a long break. We're expecting air from the Arctic with wind snow and rain for a period of at least two weeks :confused: I'll have to drag out my Icebugs and my winter jackets again.

Photo shot with my iPhone with Moment's macro lens - which I honestly don't think was worth the price

IMG_5591.jpeg

What are ice bugs?

View attachment 165191

Cool! I thought it was some kind of real bug :D These are much better indeed
I thought it was some type of bug too! :lol: These look very nifty - these would have come in handy several times when I lived on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom