Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 62 - March 3rd - Last day of Spring v.1.0 :(

This little daffodils chose to burst today, which seems to be the day before the spring will take a long break. We're expecting air from the Arctic with wind snow and rain for a period of at least two weeks :confused: I'll have to drag out my Icebugs and my winter jackets again.

Photo shot with my iPhone with Moment's macro lens - which I honestly don't think was worth the price

View attachment 165198
You might not be satisfied but I rather like the image here.

This little daffodils chose to burst today, which seems to be the day before the spring will take a long break. We're expecting air from the Arctic with wind snow and rain for a period of at least two weeks :confused: I'll have to drag out my Icebugs and my winter jackets again.

Photo shot with my iPhone with Moment's macro lens - which I honestly don't think was worth the price

View attachment 165198
Beautiful soft colours

Day 63 - March 4th - Heart of Stone :cool:

I've passed this stone more than a thousand times, but it was not until today I noticed its' heart shape :rolleyes:

Focos and iColorama apps

14CFA9E7-1BE3-45B7-90FF-0528DDBC6AD5.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 165198
Moment lens are very expensive, but despite of the price, this is a beautiful picture. Lovely creamy bokeh!

Day 64 - March 5th - Pain killer bee :D

Not many photos shot lately as I’ve got a new health issue on top the the chronic stuff :alien: Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning. I hope this will end soon. It’s been developing slowly over the last months. Enough whining now - just wanted to explain my totally insane image for today. Made it for Linus...

Bazaart app for the bubbles :)

63587831-BDC2-485D-ABF5-24DB95920E0C.jpeg

Not many photos shot lately as I’ve got a new health issue on top the the chronic stuff :alien: Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning. I hope this will end soon. It’s been developing slowly over the last months. Enough whining now - just wanted to explain my totally insane image for today. Made it for Linus...

View attachment 165251
Awesome! :lol:

View attachment 165251
Awesomely weird... been having a bit of physio myself for a town gluteus medius muscle.

Pain in my shoulders and arms and it even hurts holding my iPhone in shooting mode. Irritating. Been to see a physiotherapist this morning.
Sometimes it can take a while to get back to normal, but as long as you do what the PT says in between visits, you'll get there. I've been through it four times for different things, and it worked each time.

(I think that as the folks who've grown up with computers and smartphones get older, physical therapy is going to be a major growth industry.)

Sometimes it can take a while to get back to normal, but as long as you do what the PT says in between visits, you'll get there. I've been through it four times for different things, and it worked each time.

(I think that as the folks who've grown up with computers and smartphones get older, physical therapy is going to be a major growth industry.)
I think you’re right :confused:

Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

8B6AB28E-44B7-42DE-95D7-1F0C8C12C21A.jpeg

part 2 - The surprise

F4AE8DF5-0418-4315-9C3C-BBCE7A0ED3AD.jpeg

Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

View attachment 165276

part 2 - The surprise

View attachment 165278
Wow, two fabulous images. The first one is so atmospheric.

Day 66 - March 7th - Quality time in town :)

Stormy and ice cold here since last night. Luckily enough we had already planned for a visit to Linus. So we skipped our outdoor activities and spent the afternoon in his cosy apartment. Raspberries and whipped cream and espresso in company of a charming young man - a perfect Sunday :inlove:

F09EB256-B842-462F-8866-41543D616BBF.jpeg

Day 66 - March 7th - Quality time in town :)

Stormy and ice cold here since last night. Luckily enough we had already planned for a visit to Linus. So we skipped our outdoor activities and spent the afternoon in his cosy apartment. Raspberries and whipped cream and espresso in company of a charming young man - a perfect Sunday :inlove:

View attachment 165313
Love those blue nails. :hearteyes:

Day 67 - March 8th - Of course we didn’t jump in :eek:

Lots of mad people up here loves to take a bath in an ice hole and claim it’s the healthiest and most enjoyable activity... It’s almost like a sect/cult :alien: I’m quite sure it’s not healthy. In fact people have had heart attacks doing this.

Taken this afternoon at our nearest lake. Took a drive there to ease the boredom and despair after having checked up the weather for the coming two weeks - see attached thumbnail

ABCE44C4-E3AA-405B-897E-E58AF5D4CC3B.jpeg

10E5A2EA-C5CB-443A-BC6E-7D20E6F702F9.jpeg

the f-word weather:
E899CD0F-26C1-4036-A875-59D9B4A1A430.jpeg

Day 67 - March 8th - Of course we didn’t jump in :eek:

Lots of mad people up here loves to take a bath in an ice hole and claim it’s the healthiest and most enjoyable activity... It’s almost like a sect/cult :alien: I’m quite sure it’s not healthy. In fact people have had heart attacks doing this.

Taken this afternoon at our nearest lake. Took a drive there to ease the boredom and despair after having checked up the weather for the coming two weeks - see attached thumbnail

View attachment 165335

View attachment 165336

the f-word weather:
View attachment 165334
No, I can’t believe it can be healthy either! Bonkers. And, looking on the weather bright-side, it could be worse. The temperatures are the same as here.

No, I can’t believe it can be healthy either! Bonkers. And, looking on the weather bright-side, it could be worse. The temperatures are the same as here.
I must be a bit evil, but feel better about the weather now that I know that you have it too :rolleyes: I thought you had much warmer after having seen for ex jangray ‘s beautiful flower pics:)

Day 68 - March 9th - The perfect hiding place :cool:
I can't get why the forest killers never remove their little cabin after having finished the massacre :confused: But at least the cabins are a perfect hiding place for the wild inhabitants:)
Shot on my super early morning walk before the "pissväder" began
Edited with Urban Jungle and Distressed FX+
42A2690B-75A8-4B8B-9266-D6F036DB2D0D.jpg

original:
IMG_5829.jpeg

Day 69 - March 10th - He's got the best attitude :inlove:
As I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because of everything from pain to cold and snowy weather I got a text message from my DH. He was passing by at Linus' home on his way from work. Outside the house he found Linus happily blowing bubbles. I really must learn more about life from my little guru :rolleyes:
Shot with iPhone 11 basic model and edited with Photoroom and Picsart

2681C938-246E-40B1-92F5-6DB50B8B8CB5.jpg

original:
IMG_5870.jpeg

Day 69 - March 10th - He's got the best attitude :inlove:
As I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because of everything from pain to cold and snowy weather I got a text message from my DH. He was passing by at Linus' home on his way from work. Outside the house he found Linus happily blowing bubbles. I really must learn more about life from my little guru :rolleyes:
Shot with iPhone 11 basic model and edited with Photoroom and Picsart

View attachment 165385

original:
View attachment 165386
We can all learn lessons from Linus. :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom