Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 80 - March 21st International Down's syndrome day - Rock the socks :inlove: :cool:

652719CA-E22B-4A42-857D-F2A55C95AD76.jpeg

Rocka Sockorna? There's got to be a Swedish band by that name, doesn't there? I'm filing that phrase away for future use.
Not any band I know of. Would be a great name for a band though :D I think Rock the socks was chosen by the US Down’s Syndrome organization as a symbol for March 21st. So rocka sockorna is a translation

Day 81 - March 22nd - Bye bye DH, guess I won’t see him until autumn comes :alien: :D

The time finally came for him moving out to the greenhouse where he will spend most of his free time except for when he‘ll be making noise on the ride-on mower.

Native cam, edited in Photoroom

7318ACBD-1ED4-4F40-A982-27C8CE679AA7.jpeg

Day 83 - March 24th - Good night or is it good morning :D

After having received a message that Linus second Covid test was negative, just as the one they took last week, I fell asleep and I just got up in time to capture the sunset. Apps used Touch Retouch, RAW Power.

C6FF604E-1C2F-4101-B094-A706359EC9E5.jpeg

Day 84 - March 25th - One of the most important signs of spring is here :thumbs:

Welcome anemone nobilis :inlove: I've been looking for them for over a week now and this morning the hunt was over. I had the sun and wind tears in my eyes so I didn't see nor the display or the flowers clearly. The photo got quite blurry. I will take better ones when I see more of them. These were the only ones I saw on my 3 km walk.

Edited with iColorama and Over

09E257CE-3273-48ED-B540-F66A93EE2003.jpg

original:
IMG_6388.jpeg

Day 85 - March 26th - Lower expectations in this dystopia that never seems to end

Tonight I even happily jumped into the car when my DH had filled up the car for going to the recycling centre :whistle: Things that were just boring and uninteresting have become a fun adventure...

Hipstamatic X

6EADD03C-9961-4510-AA29-CC994376C1E9.jpeg

Day 86 - March 27th - Magic start

I got up at 3:35 and got rewarded with seeing the full moon before it faded away. Now I’ve just admired the sunrise listening to one of my favourite birds, the chaffinch who came back to us yesterday. And the arrival of the chaff means spring :thumbs:

native camera app, edits in Snapseed

C1E0CFE6-6B69-49FC-AD06-10286988BEB4.jpeg

1EC29535-950D-4316-81F2-DEC4B3D8E257.jpeg

P.S. The noisy neighbours’ house is so disturbing :(

I got up at 3:35 and got rewarded with seeing the full moon before it faded away. Now I’ve just admired the sunrise listening to one of my favourite birds, the chaffinch who came back to us yesterday. And the arrival of the chaff means spring :thumbs:

View attachment 165843

View attachment 165844

Noisy neighbours at 3:35? I think that’s a party

Noisy neighbours at 3:35? I think that’s a party
I call them ”Noisy Neighbours” because they always make a lot of noise when they are not sleeping. They usually wake up late so they only bothered me estetically this morning. It was a beautiful cow pasture where they built their huge house three years ago

Day 87 - March 28th - Newborn babies in our little village :inlove:

Noisy neighbours’ are multiplying. Last week one of their rabbits gave birth to eight babies and yesterday two cute little lambs were born

iPhone 12 Pro Max. I used portrait mode, but I guess I shouldn’t as the cam didn’t see the lambs face as a face. So the lamb is a bit blurry. But sooo cute anyway. No edits.

Now off to Linus :thumbs:

51E791FB-18D4-491E-B72E-D88BFD02A001.jpeg

Day 66 - March 7th - Quality time in town :)

Stormy and ice cold here since last night. Luckily enough we had already planned for a visit to Linus. So we skipped our outdoor activities and spent the afternoon in his cosy apartment. Raspberries and whipped cream and espresso in company of a charming young man - a perfect Sunday :inlove:

View attachment 165313
He needs to have his nails redone. :D Love the blue in the picture.

Day 69 - March 10th - He's got the best attitude :inlove:
As I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself because of everything from pain to cold and snowy weather I got a text message from my DH. He was passing by at Linus' home on his way from work. Outside the house he found Linus happily blowing bubbles. I really must learn more about life from my little guru :rolleyes:
Shot with iPhone 11 basic model and edited with Photoroom and Picsart

View attachment 165385

original:
View attachment 165386
It is lovely! And your edit makes it irresistible. :inlove:

Day 73 - March 14th - Decoration day

All week Linus have been sent us messages with chickens and easter eggs etc. I wasn't too hard to get what he wanted. Today we packed a bag with easter decorations together with the espresso and raspberries and whipped cream. We had a great time of course

Edited in Snapseed

View attachment 165504

bonus - videoclip made with Beatleap:
Love the video! Shows how happy he is decorating. Sooo wonderful!!!

Day 65 - March 6th - In search for the light part 1 and 2

This post is the story of two old fools who were so tired of the grey and windy weather that they jumped into the car and took a long drive in search for some light. But they never reached it, just spotted it far away as they were driving on a spooky road in the middle of nowhere. Disappointed and tired they returned home and grabbed their iPads to get some distraction. After a while one of the fools by coincidence lifted her eyes from the display and looked outside. And there it was - the light they had searched for

part 1 - We will never get there - it’s too far away

View attachment 165276

part 2 - The surprise

View attachment 165278
And I’ll nominate the second for IOTM. :) you sunsets/-rises are incredible. Though I don’t know if it’s Sweden or your edits. :D

View attachment 165843

View attachment 165844

Sorry to be honest, but the house is really pretty in my eyes. Seems only the inhabitants are the problem. And yours are quite away. Imagine those living in the same house. :barf:

I would not have noticed - lovely photo!

You can adjust focus points in iPhone portrait photos with focos.
Thanks In fact I tried to do just that but I think I was doing something wrong as I was hurrying to get ready for our Sunday visit at Linus’ place

Back
Top Bottom