Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 88 - March 29th - Phew :thumbs: :) :inlove:

After a lot of mess because of the unstable and chaotic vaccine deliveries Mr Sunshine finally got his first dose of vaccine. We’re so relieved. They told us he protested a lot so they had to have two persons holding him, but afterwards he got an icecream and when we arrived to his place this afternoon he was just happy and smiling.

Edited with Photoroom

771B62A6-818E-4D1A-B208-5445C28EB6B7.jpeg

Day 89 - March 30th - Still some forest left, but for how long :alien:

We took a trip to one of the remaining areas with forest left quite close to our home. My guess is it will soon be another sterile moon landscape. Last week I saw some cars with the logotype Mellanskog which is the name of one of Swedens largest forest companies, driving up the road that leads to this area :(:mad:

iColorama

EE1DADB4-2647-4186-837D-7AD97C23C84D.jpeg

original:

CE5495ED-081E-41DC-ADA1-4DB65FE11AB5.jpeg

We took a trip to one of the remaining areas with forest left quite close to our home. My guess is it will soon be another sterile moon landscape. Last week I saw some cars with the logotype Mellanskog which is the name of one of Swedens largest forest companies, driving up the road that leads to this area :(:mad:

iColorama

View attachment 165944

original:

View attachment 165945
P.S. Here’s a version with sound. Opened the photo in the InShot app and added sound from a video clip I shot when we were in the forest. I just needed the sound, the sound of cranes in the distance

iColorama

View attachment 165944

original:

View attachment 165945
Those colours really “pop” in the edited version

Day 88 - March 29th - Phew :thumbs: :) :inlove:

After a lot of mess because of the unstable and chaotic vaccine deliveries Mr Sunshine finally got his first dose of vaccine. We’re so relieved. They told us he protested a lot so they had to have two persons holding him, but afterwards he got an icecream and when we arrived to his place this afternoon he was just happy and smiling.

Edited with Photoroom

View attachment 165927
That’s great :) I’m having mine next week, very excited!

Day 90 - March 31st - Easter greeting from Linus :inlove:

I had prepared a fancy pansy for today's post, but then I got this cute photo from Linus. Shot with his iPod touch and edited by me with Snapseed and Focos
The pansy is degraded to the playground thread

View attachment 165959
Nice capture, the iPod touch was my first venture into mobile photography

I love Linus’ hats! He has a few cool ones, doesn’t he?
Yes, he loves cool hats. We always look for hats when we are shopping. If Linus is in a bad mood we can always drag out a new hat from our secret gift box and then he's happy again. The secret gift box also contains pop sockets, batteries and cheeseballs :D

Day 93 - April 3rd - Bubble crises :eek: :D

The young man has been blowing bubbles almost constantly since he landed here two days ago. Suddenly we heard an angry voice from the kitchen. It was Linus who had discovered we had ran out of Yes. At about the same time I discovered that my box with pain killers was almost empty. So we put on our masks and drove to the nearest village. I went to the drug store and the guys to the supermarket and then we lived happily ever after ;):thumbs:

I don’t remember the edits for the first one. The second one is edited in Picsart (the stickers on the masks) I edited earlier today but forgot to post here :rolleyes:

73B5F29B-2DF3-4B47-955D-8CF927D29D06.jpeg

1BB0CF60-3F77-469D-9C51-C8FC50607641.jpeg

The young man has been blowing bubbles almost constantly since he landed here two days ago. Suddenly we heard an angry voice from the kitchen. It was Linus who had discovered we had ran out of Yes. At about the same time I discovered that my box with pain killers was almost empty. So we put on our masks and drove to the nearest village. I went to the drug store and the guys to the supermarket and then we lived happily ever after ;):thumbs:

I don’t remember the edits for the first one. The second one is edited in Picsart (the stickers on the masks) I edited earlier today but forgot to post here :rolleyes:

View attachment 166041

View attachment 166040
Love the masks! Glad everybody found what they needed!
Happy Easter!

View attachment 166041

View attachment 166040
I love a story with a happy ending!! Great photos too. If you hadn’t said, I’d have thought those masks came with the chickens on them!:lol:

View attachment 166041

View attachment 166040
That capture of Linus and the bubbles is beautiful. Love the family shot too.

Day 94 - April 4th - Nothing happens here except for Linus blowing bubbles

Almost an identical photo as yesterday’s. Linus has been blowing for hours. Tomorrow it’s time for him to go back to his place. We’ve had a great easter together. I’m just slightly tired of Mr Bean :rolleyes:
Snapseed

46A75887-1C66-4D84-8539-3903AC610134.jpeg

extra: the first wild wood anemones in full bloom at the southern wall of our house

7B5D6FBA-C2EA-4716-A1DF-9E4C841E47DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom