Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 106 - April 16th - Coffee party with Linus

Another visit to Linus. Our new "tradition" says we must bring espresso, raspberries and whipped cream every time we come over.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, portrait mode. Minor edit in Snapseed

FullSizeRender.jpeg

video/gif version:

Day 108 - April 18th - A bouquet of sunshine

The coltsfoots are still going strong as spring has progressed slowly. But after the last two days with higher temperatures more and more of them are beginning to look very tired.

Shot on my very long daily walk under a blue sky and bright sunshine

3A60482A-6DB3-4F21-BB5A-146058C83E8B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 108 - March 18th - A bouquet of sunshine

The coltsfoots are still going strong as spring has progressed slowly. But after the last two days with higher temperatures more and more of them are beginning to look very tired.

/ /View attachment 166397
Looks kind of like our Dandelions, a weed that most people try to eradicate from their lawns. They are just peeking their little heads up. It’s still pretty early spring around here.

Looks kind of like our Dandelions, a weed that most people try to eradicate from their lawns. They are just peeking their little heads up. It’s still pretty early spring around here.
We have dandelions here too but it’s way too early for them. They will come in the end of May. The coltsfoot is much smaller and is the first flower to pop up here in Sweden. I think I saw the first one in late February this year. It’s also called tussilago.

We have dandelions here too but it’s way too early for them. They will come in the end of May. The coltsfoot is much smaller and is the first flower to pop up here in Sweden. I think I saw the first one in late February this year. It’s also called tussilago.
The daffodils are up and the tulips are just starting. It’s still a little chilly, but the flowers offer hope. We need rain.

Day 108 - April 18th - A bouquet of sunshine

View attachment 166397
I can’t believe I wrote MARCH 18th - could some kind admin fix the embarrassing mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 110 - April 20th - He didn’t want to leave me :D

I don’t know the name of this little chap. He was taking a sun bath sitting on my finger and refused to leave. It was kind of cute so I let it stay. But after half an hour I got tired of being one-handed so I tried to shake him off. Didn’t work. I tried to blow him away. No success. Finally I gently pushed him down onto our blue garden table. He let me take on shot of him and then he spread out his wings and took off. I really can’t see exactly how the images looks as I’m blinded by the sunlight,. I refuse to go inside though. For this weekend the forecasts talk about cold and rain and even some snow. Because of that I have stayed outside the whole day, except for going in to refill my espresso cup.

544EE97C-ACE6-42DF-BD45-EE7E66D3E168.jpeg

extra: my outdoor creative studio :cool:

F70F2F36-9342-485E-A80D-18BAAED109F6.jpeg

Day 111 - April 21st - Birch tree

Took a lot of photos on today's walk. Wanted to capture it all before the weather changes tonight. This is an old birch tree, it's a very common tree here in Scandinavia. I thought this one looked a bit magic with its' old branches

iColorama version:
IMG_3675.JPG

B/W Silhuette in Snapseed
IMG_7774.jpeg

Reflect (Brain Fever Media):
IMG_3676.JPG

Last edited:
Day 112 - April 22nd - At least my feet will get happy ;)

We knew this was coming. The only positive thing I can come up with is that I've had such terrible pain in my feet on my walks the last week. As often when spring comes I have been walking more than my feet can take. They really need a timeout. No walks is making me frustrated and irritated though. Happy feet and angry soul :alien:

IMG_7802-1.jpg

Day 112 - April 22nd - At least my feet will get happy ;)

We knew this was coming. The only positive thing I can come up with is that I've had such terrible pain in my feet on my walks the last week. As often when spring comes I have been walking more than my feet can take. They really need a timeout. No walks is making me frustrated and irritated though. Happy feet and angry soul :alien:

View attachment 166486
is that snow???

Day 114 - April 24th - New use for kitchen tools :D

We thought Linus needed a spatula in his kitchen. Makes it MUCH easier to get ALL the whipped cream out. Linus got excited and found out a different us for them :D:inlove:

Shot with native iPhone cam, edited in Pic-Tap-Go
pictapgo-output.jpg

and of course I made a video too

I agree the s

We thought Linus needed a spatula in his kitchen. Makes it MUCH easier to get ALL the whipped cream out. Linus got excited and found out a different us for them :D:inlove:

View attachment 166552

I agree the spatula is much more efficient than the finger. Nice fun photo

View attachment 166552

Love his nails! :)
I used to eat the remains of cake doughs from the mixing bowl and licked it all off the wooden spoon or spatula first before scooping the rest out with it :D must say it was better than eating the cake itself

Day 115 - April 25th - The tale of the pheasant without tail ;)

When I first saw one of “our” pheasants running like a maniac in our garden without his beautiful tail I thought something horrible had happened to him. But after doing some “research” I found out that he probably just have succeeded with his mating. Check this out: “Pheasants moult once a year, usually after the breeding season has finished. Males often go into the moult once their hen has started to incubate her own eggs; moulting males are often infertile and can often be less aggressive to their hens and chicks. ... Whenever birds moult, it can be a very debilitating time for them” https://pheasant.org.uk

This afternoon he was just outside our kitchen window so I managed to take a few blurry shots before he ran away at high speed. Messed around with the photos in iColorama and other apps and combined them with Framemagic Blend option

CD7B256C-753E-4928-8CAD-B50424619037.jpeg

one of the originals
EE129B86-8135-45C4-8048-C6239B7D0168.jpeg

Day 116 - April 26th - Brave or venturous or just crazy :eek:

My DH chose this day for fixing a loose bolt or something on the roof. We still have cold weather with gusty wind from the north and snow/hail/ice showers....

Edits in Snapseed and the triptych is made with Framemagic

IMG_3759.JPG

Back
Top Bottom