Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 116 - April 26th - Brave or venturous or just crazy :eek:

My DH chose this day for fixing a loose bolt or something on the roof. We still have cold weather with gusty wind from the north and snow/hail/ice showers....

Edits in Snapseed and the triptych is made with Framemagic

View attachment 166593
Nice series. He’s a brave man

Day 116 - April 26th - Brave or venturous or just crazy :eek:

My DH chose this day for fixing a loose bolt or something on the roof. We still have cold weather with gusty wind from the north and snow/hail/ice showers....

Edits in Snapseed and the triptych is made with Framemagic

View attachment 166593
Eeek! But what a great trio of images.

Day 117 - April 27th - Here comes the sun ;)

Still cold and nasty here, it was quite nice for about an hour this morning before the wind from the north woke up again. This flower gave me at least some hope for warmer days

First dandelion, edits in Snapseed and iColorama, I think :confused:

IMG_3773.JPG

Day 119 - April 29th - Still going strong :thumbs:

I think I saw the first coltsfoot back in February and still new ones are coming up. I guess it's because of this long "pre-spring". Normally you can see only faded coltsfoots in April and now it's almost May.

Shot outside our house with native camera on my 12 Pro Max - no edits

IMG_8213.jpeg

Day 119 - April 29th - Still going strong :thumbs:

I think I saw the first coltsfoot back in February and still new ones are coming up. I guess it's because of this long "pre-spring". Normally you can see only faded coltsfoots in April and now it's almost May.

Shot outside our house with native camera on my 12 Pro Max - no edits

View attachment 166686
Tussilago farfara. I would have walked passed this and thought Dandelion previously, everyday is a learning day.

Day 120 - April 30th - Under siege :eek: :whistle:

In Sweden we celebrate the arrival of spring on April 30th. Doesn’t matter if it has arrived or not :D Our neighbours had built a bonfire and have been sitting there eating and drinking. Nice, but it’s close to us and I’ve not been in the mood for socializing today. Let’s just say that we don’t share the same views about a lot of things :alien: Makes it a pain to chitchat especially when a lot of beer is involved. I had a discussion yesterday with one of them about deforestation. Aaaaggghh, I say no more.

Secret shot from inside. Fimo. Film: Delta 100.

59CCA786-DE39-497C-BB37-C33DE18B2830.jpeg

In Sweden we celebrate the arrival of spring on April 30th. Doesn’t matter if it has arrived or not :D Our neighbours had built a bonfire and have been sitting there eating and drinking. Nice, but it’s close to us and I’ve not been in the mood for socializing today. Let’s just say that we don’t share the same views about a lot of things :alien: Makes it a pain to chitchat especially when a lot of beer is involved. I had a discussion yesterday with one of them about deforestation. Aaaaggghh, I say no more.

View attachment 166725

I think you’ll have a much more pleasant time conversing with us here on MobiTog.

View attachment 166725

Nice capture, that’s a big pile of Forrest timber they’re celebrating alongside

Day 121 - May 1st - Different styles :D

Today started real bad. My DH wanted to drive me to the hospital because I had so much pain. We didn't go there and finally I felt a bit better so we could go to Linus for our traditional coffee party. Back home again now.

Two completely different portraits of my son shot at the coffee table today with two different camera apps. First one Fimo PAN100, second one PsC Creative portrait "lens"

IMG_8330.JPG

IMG_8327.JPG

Today started real bad. My DH wanted to drive me to the hospital because I had so much pain. We didn't go there and finally I felt a bit better so we could go to Linus for our traditional coffee party. Back home again now.

Two completely different portraits of my son shot at the coffee table today with two different camera apps. First one Fimo PAN100, second one PsC Creative portrait "lens"

View attachment 166760

View attachment 166759

The FIMO portraite is beautiful, love the PAN bnw. Was that taken direct through FIMO or edited?

View attachment 166760

View attachment 166759
Two great images. :notworthy: I hope you’re feeling better now.

Back
Top Bottom