Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 122 - May 2nd - My Personal Shopper :)

The restrictions say no unnecessary shopping and IF you still go shopping you should not have anyone with you. My shopping excuse is: I absolutely needed some new sportsware as I have succeeded in gaining some weight. That’s good but the downside is some of my clothes aren’t comfortable anymore. My excuse for not shopping alone: I don’t get how they think but in the fitting rooms very often there is nothing at all you can sit on. Makes it tricky for me, with my lousy balance, trying out sport tights :rolleyes: In those cases I need my personal shopper for physical support:D

Edited with Ps Camera and Snapseed

B522F274-C846-4F25-A341-6311579CDC09.jpeg

Day 123 - May 3rd - Nasty invasion coming from southwest :eek: ;)

Perhaps it’s JillyG :s shocking weather which is heading our way. Photo no1 is shot vs NNV, no2 vs NV and the bottom one WSW

Photos shot with native iPhone camera. Added a little bit more of drama in PicTapGo and finally stitched them together with Framemagic

1F4853FE-1D9F-4854-B8AC-3421718FE75E.jpeg

Day 123 - May 3rd - Nasty invasion coming from southwest :eek: ;)

Perhaps it’s JillyG :s shocking weather which is heading our way. Photo no1 is shot vs NNV, no2 vs NV and the bottom one WSW

Photos shot with native iPhone camera. Added a little bit more of drama in PicTapGo and finally stitched them together with Framemagic

View attachment 166811
We’ve still got our weather, so it can’t be ours.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Day 124 - May 4th - Best therapy :)

I'm completely knocked out by stomach pain also today :eek: There's nothing much I can do than taking it easy and do some bird watching from the kitchen. This one came out pretty good I think:)

Native Apple Camera, a bit of Snapseed

IMG_8447.jpeg

Day 120 - April 30th - Under siege :eek: :whistle:

In Sweden we celebrate the arrival of spring on April 30th. Doesn’t matter if it has arrived or not :D Our neighbours had built a bonfire and have been sitting there eating and drinking. Nice, but it’s close to us and I’ve not been in the mood for socializing today. Let’s just say that we don’t share the same views about a lot of things :alien: Makes it a pain to chitchat especially when a lot of beer is involved. I had a discussion yesterday with one of them about deforestation. Aaaaggghh, I say no more.

Secret shot from inside. Fimo. Film: Delta 100.

View attachment 166725
Very cool edit, looks like a photo of the early 1900s or thereabouts
Sorry about the :poo: neighbours :D

Day 126 - May 6th - I can't believe I just wrote May...

It's more like November. Just tagged this with #imsickandtiredofthisweather on Insta. 1 degree, northern wind and the rain has a nearly-snow-ingredient. Enough said :confused:

But at least I still haven't noticed any side effects from the vaccine :thumbs:

Snapseed

IMG_8517-1.jpg

It's more like November. Just tagged this with #imsickandtiredofthisweather on Insta. 1 degree, northern wind and the rain has a nearly-snow-ingredient. Enough said :confused:

Snapseed

View attachment 166881
What a lovely view. It’s cold here too - with rain showers. In fact, I got hailed on today!

Day 127 - May 7th - Big surprise :cool: :thumbs:

When we came back after a visit at Linus this afternoon suddenly the skies cleared and the a bright sun came through. It had been snowing since yesterday evening and we didn’t expect this change. We changed shoes and hurried out for a sunny walk :)

Shot with native iPhone cam and adjusted in RAW Power

FDE2D5D9-5C1F-4840-B7BE-F5EE001A3098.jpeg

As a bonus if you want to have a bit of Friday fun I also include a video link. Linus is sooooo terrified about his second dose on Monday so I tried to find out something encouraging and fun for him to be less scared. I created a clip this morning and we tested it on him and it worked amazingly well. First half of my linked clip is Linus watching and reacting to my clip and the second half is the “real” clip. When we left he sat in front of his TV watching the film in an endless loop. We promised to come back on Monday after the vaccination :thumbs:

Last edited:
Day 127 - May 7th - Big surprise :cool: :thumbs:

When we came back after a visit at Linus this afternoon suddenly the skies cleared and the a bright sun came through. It had been snowing since yesterday evening and we didn’t expect this change. We changed shoes and hurried out for a sunny walk :)

Shot with native iPhone cam and adjusted in RAW Power

View attachment 166923

As a bonus if you want to have a bit of Friday fun I also include a video link. Linus is sooooo terrified about his second dose on Monday so I tried to find out something encouraging and fun for him to be less scared. I created a clip this morning and we tested it on him and it worked amazingly well. First half of my linked clip is Linus watching and reacting to my clip and the second half is the “real” clip. When we left he sat in front of his TV watching the film in an endless loop. We promised to come back on Monday after the vaccination :thumbs:

Loved the video Eva...creatively funny

Day 128 - May 8th - Corona wedding

One of Linus' cousins got married today and sent it live on Facebook :inlove: :thumbs: Very relaxing to "be there" without having to wear uncomfortable clothes and with the possibility to take a break:whistle:

native cam

IMG_3875.JPG

The new normal. Thankful for the technology: many people unable to travel overseas have been able at least to view and sometimes to participate in weddings, funerals and other significant events

Snapseed

View attachment 166881
Lovely tone.

The new normal. Thankful for the technology: many people unable to travel overseas have been able at least to view and sometimes to participate in weddings, funerals and other significant events
Me too, since my tummy got messed up after the ostomy operation I can’t attend almost anything. I’ve even followed a Xmas dinner at my brother’s when the whole family was gathered. Not the real stuff but great anyway :thumbs:

Day 129 - May 9th - Tomorrow perhaps :whistle:

Those chairs have benn waiting for us for weeks now. Right it doesn’t really look inviting. I’ll believe it first when it happens but the forecasts predict 20 degrees tomorrow afternoon.

Hipstamatic X

E52BC908-CF7F-4E47-93CE-9CBE31A98480.jpeg

Weather in Northern Europe has been 'piss vader' (is that right?) so far. If you get 20 you'll be doing better than us :(
View attachment 167005
wet wet wet

now I've messed up the front page until someone else posts :D

I promise to reveal the truth tomorrow. Yes “pissväder” (we tend to put words together in Swedish) is almost an understatement. I don’t want to sing in the rain anymore :confused::) Let’s hope someone post something nicer very soon :cool:

I promise to reveal the truth tomorrow. Yes “pissväder” (we tend to put words together in Swedish) is almost an understatement. I don’t want to sing in the rain anymore :confused::) Let’s hope someone post something nicer very soon :cool:
OK, we got 16 degrees and thunder and hail storms. The thunderstorm surprised us when we were out for a walk. Absolute horror :eek:

Back
Top Bottom