Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 130 - May 10th - Visit at the newly vaxxed :thumbs:

Linus nervous wait is over. He's got his number 2. Yay. He woke me up early this morning by sending pics of a toy syringe he's had for preparation/therapy ;) We had a little "family party" afterwards and Linus was relieved and happy. We brought him a gift - a bunch of photos with a foldable frame thingy

Snapseed

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Day 130 - May 10th - Visit at the newly vaxxed :thumbs:

Linus nervous wait is over. He's got his number 2. Yay. He woke me up early this morning by sending pics of a toy syringe he's had for preparation/therapy ;) We had a little "family party" afterwards and Linus was relieved and happy. We brought him a gift - a bunch of photos with a foldable frame thingy

Snapseed

View attachment 167030
Beautiful capture... this is what photography is all about, capturing meaningful moments

Beautiful capture... this is what photography is all about, capturing meaningful moments
Thanks Kevin, it's not so often I get the chance to get this kind of captures as Linus almost often smiles or does funny faces when I get my cam ready. Now he was so focused on the gift that he didn't notice what I was up to :)

Last edited:
Day 131 - May 11th - New neighbours in the old rowan tree :thumbs:

I've had such a lovely day home alone. Sunshine and 22 degrees. I'm so happy for getting that early retirement so I can "seize-the day". The pissväder will come back again on Friday.

Found these eggshells this morning and when I checked around I heard faint tweets from the rowan tree where we have starlings mating every year.

Collage made with Series app

IMG_3898.JPG

Day 132 - May 12th - Happy gardener :cool:

Another warm sunny day. I’ve spent most of the day dozing in different chairs in the garden. DH is more energetic ;)

A true hip shot as I was too lazy to get up from the chair. HipstamaticX. Didn’t edit anything- too cumbersome :rolleyes:

E88AC02A-EFA3-4278-853F-7AFB6DB928DA.jpeg

Day 133 - May 13th - Sunshine and some peace and quite

It’s national holiday here today. With perfect summerlike weather. Best of all - not a sign of Noisy Neighbours :sneaky::thumbs:

View from my place in the sun. Shot with native cam and edited with PicTapGo. The cowslips have exploded the last few days :)

D284C0D2-8532-453C-8E72-C2E7F729E4D6.jpeg

Gorgeous sunrise. What time does it get dark now?
Today sunrise at 04;09 and sunset 21:21. When I looked out at 2:30 the morning light was on its’ way. And after sunrise it takes quite a long time before it gets dark. My guess is that it’s really dark for 2-3 hours. And soon less than that. We don’t have the midnight sun down here though.

I just re checked pictapgo. They’ve achieved some great features with the new app. I like the bigger edit screen. I’m almost tempted......
Haha, yes I like it more and more. Only thing I don't like, as with many other photo editing apps, is that the app doesn't support landscape mode on iPad. I hate it when I have my keyboard attached and every now and then have to detach the iPad and put it in a stand every time I want to use such an app. It is of course a "luxury problem" but still...

Day 137 - May 17th - "mellan hägg och syren"

Here's a not perfect Google Translate version of the traditional Swedish saying Mellan hägg och syren:

The time between the hagberry and the lilac blooming is considered by many to be the sweetest of the year. And it goes disappearing fast, often it is over before you have even noticed that it has started.

It occurs in early summer, sometime in May or June, depending on the weather and of course where in the country you live. The phrase "between hagberry and lilac" is usually associated with the story of a shoemaker who put up a sign on the door that said "closed between hagberry and lilac."

Some years it's over in less than a week and other years it can go on for almost two weeks. As the temperatures have gone down to more normal I hope for a long one this year. Took these photos with Apple native cam on our evening walk. The scent of hagberry blossoms is almost inebriating (perhaps wrong word :rolleyes: ) Collage made with Framemagic

So in case you've noticed I don't spend so much time in here, you now know why ;)

IMG_3939.JPG

Day 139 - May 19th - Another flower with insect

The wild strawberries have started blooming by the roadsides. The flowers are tiny so the bug must be super tiny :D I hope the berries will ripen early this year so we get time to collect them before the yearly “cutting-the-roadsides-massacre”. They taste much better than real strawberries. Only found in the wild so you can’t buy them in food stores.

Native Apple cam

931BDA8B-3211-45C8-A920-3622E5907DEB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom