Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 140 - May 20th - Super early morning walk

Got out already a quarter before sunrise. I was dead tired so I walked like in a dream. It was nice coming home. Now I have to wait for DHL the whole day so I can't take even a short nap :coffee:

Native camera iPhone, edited PicTapGo

pictapgo-output.jpg

back to base

IMG_9329.jpeg

Day 140 - May 20th - Super early morning walk

Got out already a quarter before sunrise. I was dead tired so I walked like in a dream. It was nice coming home. Now I have to wait for DHL the whole day so I can't take even a short nap :coffee:

Native camera iPhone, edited PicTapGo

View attachment 167365

back to base

View attachment 167366

Very occasionally we might get an awsome sunrise like that

Day 141 - May 21st - Newborn leaves

Young aspen leaves looks like brownish autumn leaves but they have a shiny surface. We have some aspen trees here in our garden and I saw the first leaves open two days ago.

Native cam, edited with PicTapGo

34D88933-6ACB-47E6-BEF6-5B8871186789.jpeg

Day 142 - May 22nd - Saturday meeting

Linus workplace opened up last Monday after having been closed for a few months. He got super excited and very happy. This means we can’t visit him as often as we have done recently, but today we are having coffee at his place.

Do you see more than one Linus in this photo ;)

Native cam, Snapseed to make his smiling eyes even better :D - I don’t know the English term for the feature so I include a screenshot

E8384768-BCE0-425F-AFBA-C97472CC731C.jpeg

2AC4E5F7-8BB0-41C9-AD49-257746B444BB.jpeg

It’s called Portrait on the English version.
Aha, now I understand the mystery with the translation in the Swedish version. It says “stående” which is portrait as in portrait vs landscape. A better translation for this feature would be “porträtt” :D Machine translation doesn’t always work:whistle: Thanks Jerry:thumbs:

Day 142 - May 22nd - Saturday meeting

Linus workplace opened up last Monday after having been closed for a few months. He got super excited and very happy. This means we can’t visit him as often as we have done recently, but today we are having coffee at his place.

Do you see more than one Linus in this photo ;)

Native cam, Snapseed to make his smiling eyes even better :D - I don’t know the English term for the feature so I include a screenshot

View attachment 167409

View attachment 167410
What a lovely image. :hearteyes:

Day 144 - May 24th - Our small private meadow

We don't mow all the grass in our garden. Instead we keep some areas wild.

This is meadow saxifrage (saxifraga granulata). Shot with native cam and edited in PicTapGo. The second photo is an overview for reference.

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4066.JPG

PS - Just spotted a tiny insect on no 1:)

Last edited:
Day 146 - May 26th - Yummy

As it's raining heavily since last night I've taken the opportunity to make up for some of my lost sleep. Works perfectly. When I got up after my last nap I found these newly baked ketogenic egg muffins :D

Hipstamatic X - foodie

HMOriginal-A07C99A0-79D4-4800-BA23-4593F24E90DD.jpg

Day 148 - May 28th - The coffee’s staring back at me :D :coffee:

By a coincidence I noticed that my espresso is alive. It looked deep into my eyes and said: please don’t swallow me :rolleyes:

Native cam with some digital zoom. Pic-Tap-Go and iColoramaS. I have no idea how this looks on a large display. Such a lovely weather here that I don’t want to go inside the house. Linus arrived earlier today and we’re enjoying the summerlike weather :):inlove:

D19046E6-BCAD-411E-B243-BC8F2DB1A1BB.jpeg

By a coincidence I noticed that my espresso is alive. It looked deep into my eyes and said: please don’t swallow me :rolleyes:

Native cam with some digital zoom. Pic-Tap-Go and iColoramaS. I have no idea how this looks on a large display. Such a lovely weather here that I don’t want to go inside the house. Linus arrived earlier today and we’re enjoying the summerlike weather :):inlove:

View attachment 167544

Love it I can almost taste it

View attachment 167544
So, did you swallow it??? (It’s a very cool image. I can see it in a collage)

Day 150 - May 30th - The Boss :cool:

We bought a new mower for Linus yesterday. He got one when he finished school 8 (!) years to go and it had got so old and tired that it was unusable. The new one has already been busy mowing for several hours :rolleyes:

It’s Mother’s Day here and for the first time since Christmas my Mum is coming over together with my brother and his wife. Linus is so excited as my brother is his super hero :inlove:

This is more or less a hip shot. Edited in Hipstamatic iColorama and Pic-Tap-Go

60A9D94C-F38C-4380-8B04-297434E980FD.jpeg

Day 151 - May 31st - Focused

As so often it gets so quite and empty after a weekend with Linus here. And even more quite as the young starlings have left their home today.

My DH discovered some wall planks were in bad shape. So now he's got a new project. The house is getting old just like us.

FIMO PAN100

IMG_4117.JPG

Back
Top Bottom