Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 151 - May 31st - Focused

As so often it gets so quite and empty after a weekend with Linus here. And even more quite as the young starlings have left their home today.

My DH discovered some wall planks were in bad shape. So now he's got a new project. The house is getting old just like us.

FIMO PAN100

View attachment 167619
007 Licensed to Drill!!! :lol:

Day 152 - June 1st - Please hurry Ms Daisy ;)

The cowslips finally gave up the passed weekend which came with summer like weather. On the same area in our garden there are also hundreds av daisies. Bud they haven't burst yet.. Perhaps tomorrow. I've checked my photos from earlier years and it seems they begin to bloom around June 1st +/- 2 days.

Camera + 2 (native cam refused to focus), RAW Power, iColorama

daisybud2.jpg

Last edited:
Day 154 - June 3rd - Punctual :)

The striped shield bugs have arrived. At the same date as last year and the year before... When the cowparsleys begin to bloom you can sit down and patiently wait for them :thumbs:

So hard to get them in focus. A bit windy and they kept moving and the light conditions were not optimal. So I've done my usual trick and made them more fairytale like with RAW Power and iColorama

IMG_4163.JPG

original:
IMG_0208.jpeg

Day 156 - June 5th - Half an hour after sunrise

Amazing morning sky. Native cam. Don’t remember if I did something more with it as I was still half asleep :coffee:

3F0CCBE4-38E8-4956-81E2-F56803255083.jpeg

Bonus - just because it gave me a good laugh on my morning walk. Someone must think I’m poking around there to often :D Edited with Focos and PicTapGo

AE86014D-BB4C-4E80-8824-BFFE3DB5DBE7.jpeg

Day 156 - June 5th - Half an hour after sunrise

Amazing morning sky. Native cam. Don’t remember if I did something more with it as I was still half asleep :coffee:

View attachment 167725

Bonus - just because it gave me a good laugh on my morning walk. Someone must think I’m poking around there to often :D Edited with Focos and PicTapGo

View attachment 167726
Or maybe you are number one! Pretty sky.

Day 154 - June 3rd - Punctual :)

The striped shield bugs have arrived. At the same date as last year and the year before... When the cowparsleys begin to bloom you can sit down and patiently wait for them :thumbs:

So hard to get them in focus. A bit windy and they kept moving and the light conditions were not optimal. So I've done my usual trick and made them more fairytale like with RAW Power and iColorama

View attachment 167677

original:
View attachment 167678
They’re making out!

Day 157 - June 6th - Summer life :) :cool: :inlove:

Spent the whole day outside the house, as we have done for almost a week now. It’s absolutely magical. Today I finally moved my workplace outside too.

Native cam and a tiny retouch in Instagram

2991AF18-BA35-43A8-9E9D-737413E51623.jpeg

Day 159 - June 8th - Someone’s taken my place :eek: :D

This is the time of the year when, for just a short period of perhaps three weeks, the nature is so beautiful that I get overexcited and take so many photos that I get totally confused when it comes to choose which ones to post :alien: Today I have perhaps 30 photos of our honeysuckle that is going just crazy this year. And then we have the daisies in bloom. etc.

As I couldn’t choose today’s post isn’t a stunning flower and not even a stunning photo. But it’s kind of fun. I had grabbed my umpteenth cup of espresso and was about to sit down on my favourite chair when I noticed it was taken already. A tiny spider was busy constructing its’ web from the arm of the chair all the way up to the gutter.

I’ve messed around a lot with this and I think this version includes edits with PicTapGo, DistressesFX+ and iColorama

15A809E2-964C-4E3D-8326-5819B8367CE2.jpeg

original - I see now it’s not a big difference between them :D

F2F807A5-2055-4D91-8BB4-D93657A34606.jpeg

Day 160 - Magic morning :)

Waiting for the thunderstorms that probably will be around until late tonight. They are now 20 kilometers from here so I will soon cut the power and will be isolated from the world (=internet) and no chance to post anything here

I got up just before sunrise. Admired the show. Sneakers on and out for a wonderful misty walk. Got home and gulped an espresso. Got sleepy and took a nap in Linus’ room. Now the walk feels like a dream :alien:

PicTapGo

F174725E-80AC-4975-B8A0-7FDB741B160D.jpeg

Day 160 - Magic morning :)

Waiting for the thunderstorms that probably will be around until late tonight. They are now 20 kilometers from here so I will soon cut the power and will be isolated from the world (=internet) and no chance to post anything here

I got up just before sunrise. Admired the show. Sneakers on and out for a wonderful misty walk. Got home and gulped an espresso. Got sleepy and took a nap in Linus’ room. Now the walk feels like a dream :alien:

PicTapGo

View attachment 167821
That’s an epic sunrise. Great capture

Day 161 - June 10th - Tiny friends everywhere :)

DH has been working today. Poor chap - the weather is still like a dream. I don’t need to feel lonely as there are tiny creatures everywhere :D:inlove:

Couldn’t choose so I made a collage. The photos are edited with….. PicTapGo :whistle: Collage made with FrameMagic

4E63C907-55C4-400C-BB04-176E224399B1.jpeg

What do you call the beetle with the iridescent wings on the lower right? In the US they are colloquially known as June bugs, I guess because this is their time of year.

Day 161 - June 10th - Tiny friends everywhere :)

DH has been working today. Poor chap - the weather is still like a dream. I don’t need to feel lonely as there are tiny creatures everywhere :D:inlove:

Couldn’t choose so I made a collage. The photos are edited with….. PicTapGo :whistle: Collage made with FrameMagic

View attachment 167855
I love this collage. I may have to look at Frame Magic!:rolleyes: Edit: Oh no, it doesn’t get good reviews lately. Something about an update that has ruined things.o_O

Back
Top Bottom