Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 170 - Juny 19th - After the night rain

We had rain and thunderstorm late last night. When I got up at 4 the clouds had drifted towards north east and the sun was breaking through.

PicTapGo

CD91E622-E654-4755-AE82-1E97FB301998.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 165 - June 14th - Could be gone any day now

Last year the "roadside shavers" started the massacre on June 7th. I guess it won't be long until they reappear. The roadsides are soooo beautiful now. I wish my feet allowed me to spend the whole days walking.

PicTapGo

View attachment 167954

Bonus:
My rule is "just-pics-taken-the-same-day-to-Mobitog" But this cloud from 22:12 (same time as sunset) from yesterday is an exception. Do you remember The Phantom comic series? The Phantom used to say "It's not a dog, it's a mountain wolf" referring to his dog Devil. Well, I spontaneously thought: "It's not a cloud, it's a wolf" :cool:

View attachment 167955
Yes, our verges are lovely at the moment too, but it won’t be too long before they’re cut.:mad: And what a fabulous cloud formation. It looks to me like to mythical animals (like wolves only more demonic) running side by side.

Day 174 - June 23rd - Lost wing

I’m sitting in the garden studying a young wagtail sitting on a dead branch in a rowan tree. Every now and then one of the parents comes with yumyum food. Of course this is impossible to capture so today’s post is something else with wings.

We noticed something glimmering on the lawn and thought it was some plastic crap. But it was a dragonfly wing :inlove: I guess some clumsy bird dropped it after dinner:cool:

Difficult to get a sharp photo. I put it on my iPad with display off. Then I used Photoroom to get another background.

B7F48C40-8E85-47DA-B05E-52772F4C80F0.jpeg

closeup:

367BE9A9-E7C0-4DAE-940C-8681B52D226B.jpeg

the invisible wagtail:

FE727CFE-4BB1-4B9A-90FD-BB83D7A66C9A.jpeg

Wagtail’s still on the same spot. The mosquitoes are nasty. I must go inside. They win again :(

Day 175 - June 24th - Mock-orange with spider

On the iPhone the spider looked sharp and I didn’t double-check on my iPad. It really wasn’t sharp. Did a bit of Coherence and Edges in iColorama. I love the scent of mock-orange. Perhaps even more than the scent of the honeysuckle. And the shrub is just between the porch and our little “summer house”. Perfect

DB97AC2F-EAA9-41C7-9190-A3757A47043B.jpeg

A9BFEF33-8DF7-4690-835B-98492A2D0801.jpeg

3343BB7F-E0AF-4AFD-8713-3CDD1F37CEB8.jpeg

On the iPhone the spider looked sharp and I didn’t double-check on my iPad. It really wasn’t sharp. Did a bit of Coherence and Edges in iColorama. I love the scent of mock-orange. Perhaps even more than the scent of the honeysuckle. And the shrub is just between the porch and our little “summer house”. Perfect

View attachment 168165

View attachment 168166

View attachment 168167
I love that scent too. :hearteyes:

Day 176 - June 25th Midsommarafton - Fancy pants :cool:

Ouch, I thought I had posted something here today, but the pic I thought I had posted was yesterday’s :alien::D We’re having a great “Midsommar” with Linus here.

My iPhone camera has been working overtime capturing everything from beautiful flowers via cool insects and Linus happy smiles to cray pics like this one

Linus and I laughed hilariously when some of his bubbles got stucked to my harem trousers :D:lmao:

Pic-Tap-Go

59298B69-019A-4828-BA04-CADE57E4585F.jpeg

View attachment 168165

View attachment 168166

View attachment 168167
Wow, great photo with the spider!

Ouch, I thought I had posted something here today, but the pic I thought I had posted was yesterday’s :alien::D We’re having a great “Midsommar” with Linus here.

My iPhone camera has been working overtime capturing everything from beautiful flowers via cool insects and Linus happy smiles to cray pics like this one

Linus and I laughed hilariously when some of his bubbles got stucked to my harem trousers :D:lmao:

Pic-Tap-Go

View attachment 168207
awsome shot

Pic-Tap-Go

View attachment 168207
You’ve got zigzags in the bubbles and zigzags on your trousers!! Great shot.

awsome shot

You’ve got zigzags in the bubbles and zigzags on your trousers!! Great shot.
Thanks :) We discovered that these pants must be magical. I could even bounce the bubbles with them like a football player. But if the bubbles got contact with my shoes they died immediately. We should have filmed it:whistle:

Day 178 - June 27th - Morning before the thunderstorm

A thunderstorm is coming closer so I must cut the power. We are going to Uppsala with Linus. He must rturn back home as he’s working tomorrow.

This bad weather can last until tonight they say so I take an unedited photo from this morning so I can check off “Mobitag” from my to-do

B5F2BB55-D851-4887-99A4-E82E2B4F42FB.jpeg

Day 178 - June 27th - Morning before the thunderstorm

A thunderstorm is coming closer so I must cut the power. We are going to Uppsala with Linus. He must rturn back home as he’s working tomorrow.

This bad weather can last until tonight they say so I take an unedited photo from this morning so I can check off “Mobitag” from my to-do

View attachment 168242
I love Linus’s table mat. I can see Brambling, Thrush, Wheatear, Dipper and Snow Bunting (I think).

Day 180 - June 29th - I know which side I prefer :whistle:

Seems they have taken a break today. Only one roadside devastated yet. And meanwhile we have a political crisis in Sweden on top of the pandemic….

Two photos taken at the same place. Edited in Pic-Tap-Go and then I made this ”collage” in Over

4F99FF26-0AC5-4435-9093-7CD0075F3224.png

Day 181 - June 30th - Growing safely in our garden

The first sunflowers are beginning to show their faces. One of them is still a tiny bud and another is in full bloom. And a third one in between. Like siblings of different ages

Pic-Tap-Go

40F21091-534B-4718-B9D5-0487389B2F87.jpeg
26430932-AD32-4654-8739-F5EFFF66F2A9.jpeg
2EF37386-E763-490A-9B50-2515A5D72B36.jpeg

Day 182 - July 1st - If you can’t beat them, etc

Very windy day and everything I wanted to capture was fluttering. So I used Moment Cam app and set it to Slow shutter mode 0,5s. I also tried with the app Slow Shutter but didn’t get any better result. I really feel unsure on both apps and have no patience to look for tutorials. For ex I’ve haven’t even found a way to choose image proportions in Moment Cam. Seems there is only the 4:3 option. Not a big problem really as I have more apps than I can use.

Daisies and bluebells in the wilder area of our garden. The mower is strictly forbidden

5F7FA893-3D2E-407C-8F60-947E847BF8FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom