Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 182 - July 1st - If you can’t beat them, etc

Very windy day and everything I wanted to capture was fluttering. So I used Moment Cam app and set it to Slow shutter mode 0,5s. I also tried with the app Slow Shutter but didn’t get any better result. I really feel unsure on both apps and have no patience to look for tutorials. For ex I’ve haven’t even found a way to choose image proportions in Moment Cam. Seems there is only the 4:3 option. Not a big problem really as I have more apps than I can use.

Daisies and bluebells in the wilder area of our garden. The mower is strictly forbidden

View attachment 168381
I really like that effect. It’s similar to the Negative mode on Bluristic.

For ex I’ve haven’t even found a way to choose image proportions in Moment Cam. Seems there is only the 4:3 option.
That seems to be the case. I guess they figure that 4:3 gives you the full sensor coverage and you can crop later in Photos or somewhere else. (Not much help to people who want to rame in camera though.) I also find that the Motion Blur/Light Trails switch in Slow Shutter mode is buggy -- it doesn't always reflect the mode you're actually in.

That seems to be the case. I guess they figure that 4:3 gives you the full sensor coverage and you can crop later in Photos or somewhere else. (Not much help to people who want to rame in camera though.) I also find that the Motion Blur/Light Trails switch in Slow Shutter mode is buggy -- it doesn't always reflect the mode you're actually in.
Thanks Ted, good to see I wasn’t stupid not finding the setting for image proportion. I often use 16:9 for landscapes and it really is much easier to see it in that proportions when I take a photo.
About the bugs I think they’re “working on it” - see info from latest update yesterday
1625210461039.png

Day 183 - July 2nd - Nostalgia

Everytime I walk by this tiny forest road I miss the times when all the forest road close to us were looking like this one. When the forests gave us shelter from the nasty winds from the north and when it was almost always peaceful and quite around here.

Native cam, Pic-Tap-Go

45765062-D95A-4D27-985C-893B46D90BE5.jpeg

Day 182 - July 1st - If you can’t beat them, etc

Very windy day and everything I wanted to capture was fluttering. So I used Moment Cam app and set it to Slow shutter mode 0,5s. I also tried with the app Slow Shutter but didn’t get any better result. I really feel unsure on both apps and have no patience to look for tutorials. For ex I’ve haven’t even found a way to choose image proportions in Moment Cam. Seems there is only the 4:3 option. Not a big problem really as I have more apps than I can use.

Daisies and bluebells in the wilder area of our garden. The mower is strictly forbidden

View attachment 168381
End results looks great though!

Day 185 - July 4th - Anniversary :)

34 years today

Shot with help of tripod and remote trigger

Edits with several apps - Retouch for removing text from my tee. Facetune for some subtle tooth whitening. PicTapGo for the general editing. Original not bad either

We have not celebrated but just spent a great summer Sunday together. That’s good enough. A perfect day :inlove:

5CF212CC-88F5-46E4-812D-609FC203546B.jpeg

54A0558A-35EC-423C-A91C-DE2395AC545B.jpeg

34 years today

Edits with several apps - Retouch for removing text from my tee. Facetune for some subtle tooth whitening. PicTapGo for the general editing. Original not bad either

We have not celebrated but just spent a great summer Sunday together. That’s good enough. A perfect day :inlove:

View attachment 168453

View attachment 168454
Congratulations! And I admire his shirt.

34 years today

View attachment 168453

View attachment 168454
Congratulations to you both, great photo

34 years today

View attachment 168453

View attachment 168454
Happy 34th Anniversary! What a milestone. :hearteyes:

34 years today

View attachment 168453

View attachment 168454
Happy anniversary to you both :thumbs:

Day 187 - July 6th - Does this look like rain and thunderstorms to you :D

Today they had “promised” severe thunderstorms and heavy rain for most of the day. I got up at 4 and noticed that the sky ha dark clouds and the apps still talked about thunderstorms. So I cut the power to all our devices - takes some time :whistle: - and went to bed in Linus’ old room. Slept like a baby until 9:30 - extremely odd for me - and when I looked outside it was a totally different weather. And the apps had also changed.

Next time they say thunderstorms are coming in I’ll do the same trick :lmao:

From my walk at noon, native cam and Pic-Tap-Go

8FCABDC4-C7F0-489B-B585-CE612AACD628.jpeg

34 years today

View attachment 168453

View attachment 168454
Congratulations :inlove: May all your days be as perfect as possible!:inlove:

Day 188 - July 7th - Dreaming at dawn

Our bedroom was far way too warm when I got in bed after midnight. It must have created chaos in may brain because already before 3 I woke up sweating and horrified from a nightmare. A cow called Victoria had broken into our house and was biting on my feet. Victoria is the name of the woman that will be our next queen if we still have a monarchy ;) I had seen her popping by on the TV screen yesterday. And the biting in my feet is simple. One of the symptoms of my neuropathia is hurting feet:whistle:
So I got up and discovered another magic morning sky. I shot a bunch of photos. After that I discovered one of Noisy Neighbour’s rabbits sitting on our lawn. I tried in vain to get rid of him - we don’t want him to eat our plants. So I gave of and shot some videos and photos of him instead. On my way back inside I notice blood pouring on my arm. A wound I got earlier this week had restarted to bleed. Took a while to take care of that. Finally got to bed again at 6:30 :)

Sky - PicTapGo:

D6AACB79-0274-44C5-8AE5-7E803828D974.jpeg

Rabbit - iColorama:

3923D09A-B1C8-445B-B6B7-F37871B25C5B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom