Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 188 - July 7th - Dreaming at dawn

Our bedroom was far way too warm when I got in bed after midnight. It must have created chaos in may brain because already before 3 I woke up sweating and horrified from a nightmare. A cow called Victoria had broken into our house and was biting on my feet. Victoria is the name of the woman that will be our next queen if we still have a monarchy ;) I had seen her popping by on the TV screen yesterday. And the biting in my feet is simple. One of the symptoms of my neuropathia is hurting feet:whistle:
So I got up and discovered another magic morning sky. I shot a bunch of photos. After that I discovered one of Noisy Neighbour’s rabbits sitting on our lawn. I tried in vain to get rid of him - we don’t want him to eat our plants. So I gave of and shot some videos and photos of him instead. On my way back inside I notice blood pouring on my arm. A wound I got earlier this week had restarted to bleed. Took a while to take care of that. Finally got to bed again at 6:30 :)

Sky - PicTapGo:

View attachment 168559

Rabbit - iColorama:

View attachment 168560
Great backstory to a great capture hope you sleep better tonight

:lmao:
You must have delicious feet for the cow to break in just to have a bite at them! :p
Glad you eventually got some sleep :sleeping:

Great backstory to a great capture hope you sleep better tonight
Thanks my Aussie friends :) It’s raining here so we decided we’ll take a longer car trip. That’s the best way to give me some extra sleep. It never fails. I fall asleep almost immediately after “take-off”:D

Day 188 - July 7th - Dreaming at dawn

Our bedroom was far way too warm when I got in bed after midnight. It must have created chaos in may brain because already before 3 I woke up sweating and horrified from a nightmare. A cow called Victoria had broken into our house and was biting on my feet. Victoria is the name of the woman that will be our next queen if we still have a monarchy ;) I had seen her popping by on the TV screen yesterday. And the biting in my feet is simple. One of the symptoms of my neuropathia is hurting feet:whistle:
So I got up and discovered another magic morning sky. I shot a bunch of photos. After that I discovered one of Noisy Neighbour’s rabbits sitting on our lawn. I tried in vain to get rid of him - we don’t want him to eat our plants. So I gave of and shot some videos and photos of him instead. On my way back inside I notice blood pouring on my arm. A wound I got earlier this week had restarted to bleed. Took a while to take care of that. Finally got to bed again at 6:30 :)

Sky - PicTapGo:

View attachment 168559

Rabbit - iColorama:

View attachment 168560
Let’s hear it for Victoria the cow or else we wouldn’t have this amazing sunrise image. :hearteyes:

Day 189 - July 8th - I’ll miss the scent :oops:

The scent of the mock orange is soon gone. Almost all the flowers have fallen and look like tiny snow heaps on the grass. Oh how I wish it was possible to capture the scent in a bottle that I could open now and then in the dark and horrible winter months,

Native cam, Pic Tap Go and Distressed FX +

AF796758-100D-49F1-A430-B7FB50F6F9AF.jpeg

P.S. I overslept today. Didn’t wake up until 5:15, so no sunrise watching for me. Really feels as if something is missing ;)

Day 190 - July 9th - Long time no see :inlove:

This morning we were having coffee with Sarah who’s working with people with special needs. Linus met her every week when he was younger. Today was their first meet in perhaps 7 years. Linus was soooooo happy to meet her. We are thinking of suggesting that Linus change workplace to the place where she works. It seems to be a great place. For ex they are taking care of donkeys every Tuesday :)

native cam - no edit

AB09BB88-A575-4BB8-8894-347F4840550F.jpeg

53A07065-CF02-4B61-B015-C23061C748B4.jpeg

This morning we were having coffee with Sarah who’s working with people with special needs. Linus met her every week when he was younger. Today was their first meet in perhaps 7 years. Linus was soooooo happy to meet her. We are thinking of suggesting that Linus change workplace to the place where she works. It seems to be a great place. For ex they are taking care of donkeys every Tuesday :)

native cam - no edit

View attachment 168642

View attachment 168641
And who wouldn’t be happy to see her, she’s gorgeous! :D

native cam - no edit

View attachment 168642

View attachment 168641
Animals and people with special needs is like bread and butter. Perfect together! I hope you can make the change!!

Day 193 - July 12th - I had an interesting chat this morning

with my friends the cows

When I first came close to them they were almost asleep
08ADC64A-8E2E-4992-8B49-FC40A5C675A8.jpeg

But soon they were standing like this and we had an interesting conversation about the heatwave and the climate change
49D19D7F-1731-4A78-AEC4-FD395A46E9CB.jpeg

PicTapGo :whistle:

Day 193 - July 12th - I had an interesting chat this morning

with my friends the cows

When I first came close to them they were almost asleep
View attachment 168740

But soon they were standing like this and we had an interesting conversation about the heatwave and the climate change
View attachment 168741

PicTapGo :whistle:
They seem to be suffering with something by the looks of some of their faces. Where’s our resident dermatologist when you need her?

They seem to be suffering with something by the looks of some of their faces. Where’s our resident dermatologist when you need her?
It’s called ringworm. People who are close to farm animals can also get this skin disease. Some kind of fungus infection

Day 194 - July 13th - Oregano is the saviour ;):thumbs:

Still hot and dry here. We had 30 degrees today. Many flowers fade away earlier than they should. But the oregano is tough and sturdy. We bought a tiny plant or two when we moved here in 1989 and now it is everywhere :cool: Many people would call it a weed. We don’t. And neither do the butterflies

PicTapGo

85FC8F6C-C22A-4E1B-BBC8-116EB6FD077B.jpeg

Still hot and dry here. We had 30 degrees today. Many flowers fade away earlier than they should. But the oregano is tough and sturdy. We bought a tiny plant or two when we moved here in 1989 and now it is everywhere :cool: Many people would call it a weed. We don’t. And neither do the butterflies

PicTapGo

View attachment 168764
Great shot! We’re still awaiting “hot and dry”!!! And too much rain is bad for the roses.:rolleyes: But, apparently, the temperature is going to rise towards the weekend.

Great shot! We’re still awaiting “hot and dry”!!! And too much rain is bad for the roses.:rolleyes: But, apparently, the temperature is going to rise towards the weekend.
Let’s hope you’ll get our kind of weather. But not this crazy heat. 30 degrees now and that’s really a bit too much. Around 23 is perfect. I took my daily walk at 5 this morning. Nice and fresh outside. At least when I left.

PicTapGo

View attachment 168764
Lovely, not seen too many butterflies this year, think the rain has grounded them :D

Lovely, not seen too many butterflies this year, think the rain has grounded them :D
We had a terrible weather in May and I remember the butterflies were invisible most of the days. Now they are everywhere. We also have tried to have plants that attract butterflies and bees so I think our place is a hot spot for them :)

Back
Top Bottom