Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 240 - August 27th - Dangerous drug :confused:

I have a lot of great pics of Linus from today’s angler’s competition. I had planned to pick out the best. But instead my stomach crashed and I’ve had to rest on the couch for two hours. Could be all the coffee I’ve had. But I always drink excessive amounts of espresso without problems. Well, I’ll never know. Just drank another one as an experiment :coffee::rolleyes: Seems like a good idea to post a coffee photo. If the pain comes back at least I’m done with today’s 365;)

PTG

9B6F59DD-EBD6-4642-8D81-2686687732AF.jpeg

Day 238 - August 26th - Magic fungus :)

Surprisingly I got a morning walk without getting any rain also today. Now the rain is pouring down constantly.
Saw a beautiful fungus - Orange Cap Bolete / Leccinum auranticum / Aspsopp in Swedish (= Asp is aspen tree and sopp is boletus)

NOT edited with PicTapGo :D This is Distressed FX plus and Snapseed

(Speaking of PicTapGo. I wrote to the dev and asked if they were planning to adapt it for iPad horizontal position. I don't think it will happen. It appears the devs consist of a woman and her DH - PTG is "their baby" she said :) I guess they don't have enough time for huge changes. Now that I know about the devs not being som big business I love the app even more)

View attachment 170489

original:
View attachment 170490
I have to check out this app

Day 242 - August 30th - The holy tree Yggdrasil :)

As WOTANICUS and I discussed the mythological ash tree Yggdrasil this weekend I thought I might as well post ours’ today ;)

PTG, Snapseed (Glow effect)

9D271CFB-7D94-4EC3-9E08-CA29D0EF94C0.jpeg

old version from the Viking aera :D

NOMO Swirly and then one of the Ansel filters in PTG

6E7A2C39-96F6-4407-9277-194DAAC64835.jpeg

viewed from my kitchen window, PTG

6279BB94-9389-4622-A1E3-8A26ABE81E9B.jpeg

Its a great example of pareidolia - there's so many faces and figures in there, its almost like a portal!
Thanks for teaching me the term ”pareidolia”.I just checked up and that’s what Swedish psychologists call it too. So the Mobi thread Found Faces could be renamed now :D

Last edited:
Day 244 - September 1st - Got out again safely

I’ve been trying to stay away from hospitals and medical centers since the pandemic started. But this morning I went to the big hospital to get my eyes photographed. Spent most of the day in a constant blur because of the belladonna

A selfie from the waiting room and a photo of the corridor. Blended them in Image Blender. And then making a drawing in Graphite - I just couldn’t stop myself from stealing juryjone ’s idea once again :oops:

21B32422-388C-4F82-A77C-6537AB6C2AE7.jpeg

Day 244 - September 1st - Got out again safely

I’ve been trying to stay away from hospitals and medical centers since the pandemic started. But this morning I went to the big hospital to get my eyes photographed. Spent most of the day in a constant blur because of the belladonna

A selfie from the waiting room and a photo of the corridor. Blended them in Image Blender. And then making a drawing in Graphite - I just couldn’t stop myself from stealing juryjone ’s idea once again :oops:

View attachment 170773
Wow, look at those dilated pupils.

Back
Top Bottom