Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 271 - September 28th - Growing happily in freedom

When some of our fir trees fell in a storm a couple of years ago we got happy when we found a tiny maple tree plant that probably had been fighting hard in the darkness among the firs. We have ashes, rowan and aspens, but this was our first maple. Now it grows fast and I would guess it is about 3 metres high already.

PTG

PicTapGo-2021-09-28-132133.jpg

Well, it could certainly ensure that you never feel pain again!o_O We have to go a long way to find one of these in this country.
We have them everywhere, even in our garden. The poison of this variety of amanita is not deadly. It was quite a popular drug way back in time before the synthetic drugs appeared

Day 274 - October 1st - It’s just a matter of attitude — :eek: or :)

So October has come. Windy and light rain today, but also some sunshine. Not very cold. But still… October: the month when the darkness starts to rule for real up here on lat 60.

They say it’s just a matter of attitude how you see things around you.

Positive mindset:

3B426D36-E004-4E52-BBD3-361468678832.jpeg

Negative mindset:

23590466-54CB-4AEF-804C-836CBB3245F4.jpeg

original photo - reality?

3C38C3AA-1E96-4EC2-B601-2DC799E47DEF.jpeg

Edited photos in PTG

Thanks Starzee :) I must admit that I used to think selfies were just embarassing and a bit silly. But it’s quite fun messing around with them. And after all I don’t have so many persons around to capture on photos, just me and my DH. Except for Linus Weekends :cool:
I’ve tried them. All of mine show me looking over my glasses trying to find that little button to push. :lmao:

Day 276 - October 3rd - The sun is trying hard to shine through

but doesn’t succeed. Grey and windy day with a light rain. Very light rather, perhaps one drop of rain for every 30 sec :)

Snapseed and PTG. It’s our house in the background btw

5716B106-E2C3-4C74-9BF2-94AF9A015EF5.jpeg

P.S. Everything, well almost everything, worked fine after my upgrading to iOS/iPadOS15. Then this morning I found they had released 15.0.1 so I installed. I regret I did that … :whistle: :zip: :coffee:

Day 276 - October 3rd - The sun is trying hard to shine through

but doesn’t succeed. Grey and windy day with a light rain. Very light rather, perhaps one drop of rain for every 30 sec :)

Snapseed and PTG. It’s our house in the background btw

View attachment 171993

P.S. Everything, well almost everything, worked fine after my upgrading to iOS/iPadOS15. Then this morning I found they had released 15.0.1 so I installed. I regret I did that … :whistle: :zip: :coffee:
I like the tallness of this and the colours very much.

Day 277 - October 4th - Still life

A shot from a short break we took on our way to Linus. Edited with PTG

BD046511-A17A-429A-8E99-E5479E07EAD0.jpeg

Bonus for those of you who need to be cheered up - I certainly do :) We had espresso and raspberries with Linus after he came home from work. Edited with Facetune

7CA36AE1-5A03-4444-B2D5-4A937E2568BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 277 - October 4th - Still life

A shot from a short break we took on our way to Linus. Edited with PTG

View attachment 172058

Bonus for those of you who need to be cheered up - I certainly do :) We had espresso and raspberries with Linus after he came home from work. Edited with Facetune

View attachment 172059

from the thumbnail I thought you'd cooked yourself an exotic meal !!

Day 270 - September 27th - Another magic September day

We’ve had a fantastic lovely weather the last few days. And Linus here. All this is great of course, but it has given me a huuuuge problem - I have taken so many great pics I can’t choose which ones to post :eek: :alien: And tomorrow the grey weather will come back and I will go here whining and whimping ”I don’t have any good pics to post” ;)

This morning at 7:30. Just a tiny edit with PTG|LensPlay|Blur edges

View attachment 171741
Love a good fog

Day 279 - October 6th - Hanging in ;)

When I got early retirement I chose to keep my membership in the union because I think they are more important than ever in these modern times. Today I found their monthly magazine in the mailbox. It’s real “pissväder“ with heavy rain here so I hung it in the laundry room for later reading :)

Toon camera, iColorama, PTG

204F2D50-BDC8-46BF-B617-9C92971BFB58.jpeg

Day 280 - October 7th - Shining start of the day :)

For once I slept the whole night (well - 5 hours) without interruption. That’s huge for me. And when I got out to have a smoke I met a clear and starry sky, after quite a few days with thick clouds. I wasn’t completely awake yet so it was almost like a beautiful dream

PTG and Lightroom

207557A4-F2DD-4A47-AE3D-FE3CA7698396.jpeg

original, native cam night mode

A1381C02-A8C2-4C19-8423-C3A57F8D5509.jpeg

Day 280 - October 7th - Shining start of the day :)

For once I slept the whole night (well - 5 hours) without interruption. That’s huge for me. And when I got out to have a smoke I met a clear and starry sky, after quite a few days with thick clouds. I wasn’t completely awake yet so it was almost like a beautiful dream

PTG and Lightroom

View attachment 172141

original, native cam night mode

View attachment 172142
That almost looks like a deep sky photo with a nebula - lovely

Back
Top Bottom