Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Don’t you have bats flying over you screen here on Mobitog :alien:
B9F6A893-BD65-4AAA-99D3-FE758C94539A.png

No!!! I want bats!

edit: after thinking about it, I have some vague memory of changing a setting to disable snow or something. If only I could remember what it was.

Ah I see, no I turned off the seasonal stuff ;)
So there as a setting for this? Thanks for letting me know. Found the setting and now the bats are gone. I miss them already :rolleyes: Perhaps I should change setting again:lmao:

Have you tried shooting any light painting with Linus and his torches?
Great idea Ted :) I’ve never tried light painting for any images. I’ve thought it might be too difficult for me:oops: Perhaps I should give it a try. Which camera app do you suggest?

Great idea Ted :) I’ve never tried light painting for any images. I’ve thought it might be too difficult for me:oops: Perhaps I should give it a try. Which camera app do you suggest?
I haven't done it either, so it's all theoretical to me. Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode is what I'd try first because I already have it. If you don't, see if one of your other camera apps has a long exposure mode with Light Trails. Moment Pro Camera does, for example, if you have that. And I found there's an Instructable for it here:

I haven't done it either, so it's all theoretical to me. Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode is what I'd try first because I already have it. If you don't, see if one of your other camera apps has a long exposure mode with Light Trails. Moment Pro Camera does, for example, if you have that. And I found there's an Instructable for it here:

Thanks a lot for this link. I know I have saved other useful links for this technique before, but I have no idea where I saved them :rolleyes: Me in a nutshell :whistle: Could be in Notion, which I ditched a while ago. I will now try with the new features tab groups in Safari. But I will probably create a mess there too :coffee:

Day 292 - October 19th - Meeting with the full moon in the middle of the night

Right now the rain is pouring down outside and it might be snow too they say. It will go on for several days so last night was last chance to meet the October full moon. So I was quite happy to wake up already at 1:20 AM :D And lucklily enough I managed to go back to sleep after the meeting

PTG

9B95501E-D159-4607-868E-3829E9B69C3E.jpeg

Day 292 - October 19th - Meeting with the full moon in the middle of the night

Right now the rain is pouring down outside and it might be snow too they say. It will go on for several days so last night was last chance to meet the October full moon. So I was quite happy to wake up already at 1:20 AM :D And lucklily enough I managed to go back to sleep after the meeting

PTG

View attachment 172528
Nominating this one too :D

Day 294 - October 21st - One of those happy days

I hope all of you also have experienced days when you feel happy and harmonic and grateful without no special reason at all. That’s what I have today, at least this far - you never know ;) Managed to get four hours of extra sleep this morning and after that I got a peaceful sunny walk before the rain started. And when I got back home there were some books I had ordered yesterday waiting for me in the postbox. Obviously that’s all I need for feeling happy :) It’s good not having big expectations on your life

PTG

5FB9113B-07AC-44E6-B54C-EE9E9FA941DA.jpeg

PS As you can see the snowsticks are up

CD918DED-FA90-4387-8121-BD766C2E721A.jpeg

Day 294 - October 21st - One of those happy days

I hope all of you also have experienced days when you feel happy and harmonic and grateful without no special reason at all. That’s what I have today, at least this far - you never know ;) Managed to get four hours of extra sleep this morning and after that I got a peaceful sunny walk before the rain started. And when I got back home there were some books I had ordered yesterday waiting for me in the postbox. Obviously that’s all I need for feeling happy :) It’s good not having big expectations on your life

PTG

View attachment 172583

PS As you can see the snowsticks are up

View attachment 172584
The bad days make the good ones that much better…. Coffee and a good book

Back
Top Bottom