Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

Day 350 - December 16th - Cityscape vs ”villagescape”

Shot from a parking lot in town this afternoon - edited with PTG

View attachment 174230

Coming home - Jupiter was waiting for us like the star over Bethlehem only that is in a planet in the south.
Edited with Lightroom and Snapseed and iColorama

View attachment 174231
We were marveling at Jupiter last night.

Day 352 - December 18th - 3 pm Full moon and magic clouds

We jumped into the car when we saw there would be great chances of capturing good shots of the beautiful sky.
Edits in Lightroom mobile

DA20F1D6-DF60-48E6-AEDB-67713866912F.jpeg

7BC0D32A-307B-4836-8290-2887D38A5804.jpeg

250D1EA0-D637-431E-86F4-0912CAF830CD.jpeg

Day 353 - December 19th - Just in time :thumbs:

We’ve had some sunny days and this morning started with bright sunshine. But windy weather with rain and snow is on its’ way. Half an hour ago I went out in the garden to capture the last light but I rushed back in as I was hit by a wind gust that almost made me fall :eek: So no sunset photos today. Instead a photo from my daily walk earlier today. It was sunny when I left home, but very soon it got quite nasty. As soon as I reached my daily goal I texted DH that he was needed immediately :D He jumped into the car - my knight in shining armour :inlove:

Edited in Lightroom and Snapseed

5D48921D-4F57-40B1-B666-C27F99FC03B6.jpeg

EDIT - a new more dramatic version made with Lens Distorsions and PTG

7D5E58A4-B855-4EAF-A84A-5FC22A0A1EDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 353 - December 19th - Just in time :thumbs:

We’ve had some sunny days and this morning started with bright sunshine. But windy weather with rain and snow is on its’ way. Half an hour ago I went out in the garden to capture the last light but I rushed back in as I was hit by a wind gust that almost made me fall :eek: So no sunset photos today. Instead a photo from my daily walk earlier today. It was sunny when I left home, but very soon it got quite nasty. As soon as I reached my daily goal I texted DH that he was needed immediately :D He jumped into the car - my knight in shining armour :inlove:

Edited in Lightroom and Snapseed

View attachment 174319

EDIT - a new more dramatic version made with Lens Distorsions and PTG

View attachment 174320
Lovely, both!

Day 355 - December 21st - I’m living in a Christmas card :)

Finally winter solstice - my favourite day :thumbs: We’ve got snow again and Linus came here earlier than planned (got a slight fever after the vaccine so he couldn’t go to work). So let Christmas begin :)

Both photos edited in Lightroom Mobile

Christmas card - exterior

3E2725BD-0E71-4D14-AD40-19DC53AEE6D3.jpeg

Christmas card - interior:

990DE18E-E0F9-4014-B63E-E424D42FECA8.jpeg

Day 356 - December 22nd - Nice christmas surprise - welcome back

We thought “our” pheasants were gone forever. Don’t even remember when we saw them last time. So it was a big surprise when we suddenly had 3 males and at least 7 females outside our kitchen window this morning. The fact that it was minus 16 may have something to do with their return.

Shot through the kitchen window with native cam. Edited in Apple Photos and Lightroom

6D01657C-F8D6-442C-962C-0868C3952358.jpeg

Day 357 - December 23rd - Lunch by the lake

Linus is so excited and impatient. We think he got the days mistaken in his head and is a bit disappointed it isn’t Christmas just yet. But tomorrow he’s going to get his gifts and he and DH will visit Noisy Neighbours in disguise. The Santa’s masks are prepared ;) Today DH got the bright idea to take a lunch trip up to the lake in order to help Linus to get some distraction. Not very comfy outside today. The air is raw and chilly and it’s a bit windy. I admire my guys especially as it’s always extra windy up there. I took a long walk while they were away. Didn’t take any photos as I didn’t want to take off my gloves :rolleyes:

Shot by DH with my old iPhone 11 basic model. Edited in Lightroom Mobile by me. And Linus in focus. Family cooperation :thumbs:

6FC99D2A-A217-4226-9CE2-B4BB5B2E18BF.jpeg

CE7C8E2B-7F81-4640-8338-09FB8EB34D34.jpeg

0D04615E-2685-4DAA-887D-C166FD493552.jpeg

Day 358 - December 24th Julafton - My most peaceful Christmas ever :)

The 24th is the day for the BIG Christmas celebration here in Sweden. We always have a family party either here or at my brother’s. Now, as last year, it was just the three of us. We’ve had a great day in peace and quite. Cold and windy but beautiful winter weather. Tomorrow “everyone” will go to my brother for Christmas dinner. Except me. Looking forward to another restful Christmas day

Sunset at 14:43, edits in PTG and iColorama I think - already forgot what I did a few hours ago :rolleyes:

C693F040-72B2-4B88-BAEA-0B73CDB2A57B.jpeg

Watching Disney’s From All of Us to All of You, on Swedish National Television every Julafton at 3pm since 1960. Snapseed

E7793936-CF8C-4B93-B2AE-B49F95E622C7.jpeg

Playing around in GoDaddy Studio (formerly Over)

2653B8B5-4456-44E7-9740-12EC5998AEEC.png

The 24th is the day for the BIG Christmas celebration here in Sweden. We always have a family party either here or at my brother’s. Now, as last year, it was just the three of us. We’ve had a great day in peace and quite. Cold and windy but beautiful winter weather. Tomorrow “everyone” will go to my brother for Christmas dinner. Except me. Looking forward to another restful Christmas day

Sunset at 14:43, edits in PTG and iColorama I think - already forgot what I did a few hours ago :rolleyes:

View attachment 174465

Watching Disney’s From All of Us to All of You, on Swedish National Television every Julafton at 3pm since 1960. Snapseed

View attachment 174466

View attachment 174467
Merry Christmas to you all, Eva. Just Tom and me this year too. Hopefully our last winter in the UK but who knows these days. Last Christmas in our house too. Been here for 22 years and now moving to an apartment end Jan. Feel optimistic about 2022. Even a nice looking number!

Merry Christmas to you all, Eva. Just Tom and me this year too. Hopefully our last winter in the UK but who knows these days. Last Christmas in our house too. Been here for 22 years and now moving to an apartment end Jan. Feel optimistic about 2022. Even a nice looking number!
How exciting, and perhaps a bit exhausting :) , leaving the house for an apartment. Wish you good luck and that everything passes smoothly:thumbs: Merry Christmas :inlove:

View attachment 174465

View attachment 174466

View attachment 174467
Merry Christmas Eva to you DH and Linus, hope your day is filled with great memories

View attachment 174465

View attachment 174466

View attachment 174467
Fabulous family photo. Enjoy your solitude today.

Back
Top Bottom