Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2021

No it’s still Christmas Day and 9.45pm as I write.
The times really boggle. I just got up to Christmas Day and yours is almost over. I have my world clock set to various Mobotogger’s time and refer to it quite a lot. (Same with my Fahrenheit to Celsius converter.)

Day 359 - December 25th Christmas Day - Morning light on Christmas Day

Lightroom mobile

401BC2A1-E880-4DCE-80A1-50B2E6AFCDD5.jpeg

Bonus: ready for today’s party at Uncle Pelle’s - complete with musical tie :D

A9C59B2B-C23B-483E-9657-83FF955D17A9.jpeg

Day 360 - December 26th Boxing Day - Christmas Peace

Cold and sunny Boxing Day. We’re a tired trio today so nothing much happens here :)

Shot through a dirty window. I’ve cleaned it digitally. Lightroom, Touch Retouch, iColorama, Snapseed

And yes, he’s got a flannel shirt as a Christmas gift - just the same as the ones we bought for DH and me

03702419-382A-4447-8491-4CC73EDD674B.jpeg

original:

FEA97884-6BC7-464E-87B7-1AF55B805512.jpeg

Day 358 - December 24th Julafton - My most peaceful Christmas ever :)

The 24th is the day for the BIG Christmas celebration here in Sweden. We always have a family party either here or at my brother’s. Now, as last year, it was just the three of us. We’ve had a great day in peace and quite. Cold and windy but beautiful winter weather. Tomorrow “everyone” will go to my brother for Christmas dinner. Except me. Looking forward to another restful Christmas day

Sunset at 14:43, edits in PTG and iColorama I think - already forgot what I did a few hours ago :rolleyes:

View attachment 174465

Watching Disney’s From All of Us to All of You, on Swedish National Television every Julafton at 3pm since 1960. Snapseed

View attachment 174466

Playing around in GoDaddy Studio (formerly Over)

View attachment 174467
24th is the big day for us in Brazil too. 25th we do family lunch but everyone is destroyed from staying up until 2-3 in the morning and despite having brand new food on the table, most of it is leftovers from the night before :D

Day 361 - December 27th - Bad Monday :(

We don’t need the turkey we hunted down yesterday. Both Linus and my brother and one of Linus’ cousins have got a stomach bug. Our washing machine has been working constantly since 1 am. When we told Linus there is no party tomorrow he looked as we had slapped him in the face. Poor Linus. He’s much better now though. Right now watching Curious George and is all smiles and laughter. So we don’t think it’s stomach flu, rather something bad from the Christmas dinner.

Photo shot with iPhone 11 at 1 pm. Edited in Lightroom Mobile.

C63883B4-905D-4584-9955-68B8889478E1.jpeg

original:

8192B6C0-5677-4D22-9F11-15A9ABDD83DA.jpeg

We don’t need the turkey we hunted down yesterday. Both Linus and my brother and one of Linus’ cousins have got a stomach bug. Our washing machine has been working constantly since 1 am. When we told Linus there is no party tomorrow he looked as we had slapped him in the face. Poor Linus. He’s much better now though. Right now watching Curious George and is all smiles and laughter. So we don’t think it’s stomach flu, rather something bad from the Christmas dinner.

View attachment 174553

original:

View attachment 174554
Oh no, poor Linus! Sounds like it’s definitely something they all ate.

-

View attachment 174553

original:

View attachment 174554
awww. Poor guy. Usually a pic of Linus makes me smile. He looks so sad….

Oh no, poor Linus! Sounds like it’s definitely something they all ate.

-

awww. Poor guy. Usually a pic of Linus makes me smile. He looks so sad….
We’re trying to eat a modest dinner right now. Keep your fingers crossed ;) Linus at least said he was hungry. A good sign. But he’s so tired. He almost fell asleep in his TV chair half an hour ago

View attachment 174553

original:

View attachment 174554
I know that feeling

Day 362 - December 28th - Time to jump into the pool :alien:

My boys are sleeping like logs. I’m padding around silently in my wool slippers. I’m so much longing for an espresso but the machine makes too much noise; it would wake them up.

Beautiful peaceful morning

Touch Retouch, RNI Films and Snapseed:

981CD977-337F-405E-BE1C-8F3806BE5CDB.jpeg

shot through the kitchen window. edited in Snapseed:

45393212-C227-447D-A546-761E566903C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 346 - December 12th - Red :inlove:

It’s amaryllis time - I think we have 8 this year

View attachment 174106

I love the shadows in no 2 and 3. I see a person in an office chair with a cat on her lap. The computer looks more like a mushroom. And NO, I have NOT taken any extra pain killers today - perhaps I should :D
Beautiful amaryllis :inlove: I love all the lilies, but amaryllis is extra special.
Just came home from Linus. He was proud and relieved

View attachment 174345

a less “christmessy” version
Congrats Linus - and mum and dad for all that preparation :thumbs:

Our large clinic has probably had a decent sample of responses to the mandatory vaccination. Hardest to see is neurodiverse people, especially autistic, Downs, ID, who haven’t been prepared with the level of practice you did with Linus. We’ve had a few alpha males keel over. One young adult rolled up her eyes and started shuffling, Quasimodo like, toward her horrified mother before snapping upright with ‘only joking!’ :feet:

Beautiful amaryllis :inlove: I love all the lilies, but amaryllis is extra special.

Congrats Linus - and mum and dad for all that preparation :thumbs:

Our large clinic has probably had a decent sample of responses to the mandatory vaccination. Hardest to see is neurodiverse people, especially autistic, Downs, ID, who haven’t been prepared with the level of practice you did with Linus. We’ve had a few alpha males keel over. One young adult rolled up her eyes and started shuffling, Quasimodo like, toward her horrified mother before snapping upright with ‘only joking!’ :feet:
I also heard some stories like that from the nurse who vaccinated me now in December. Preparation is so important even for things less dramatic than needles. Of course we are not perfect and it happens we forget to prepare Linus for what’s coming up and he often gets frustrated. Then there’s the opposite. When carefully preparated plans are cancelled. He’s still mad we didn’t have that turkey dinner party yesterday.
I wish I had been there to see that ”only-joking-girl” :) Thanks for sharing:thumbs:

Day 363 - December 29th - Blue morning

It’s been snowing all night. I haven’t seen a single car since I got up three hours ago except for the plough that passed right now. Just me and the blackbird awake around here it seems

native iPhone cam that used automatic night mode

0BE41272-5536-4F9E-8DFC-6D54C8896352.jpeg

It’s been snowing all night. I haven’t seen a single car since I got up three hours ago except for the plough that passed right now. Just me and the blackbird awake around here it seems

View attachment 174604
Beautiful love that pop of yellow

View attachment 174604
Wow, so much snow. We’ve still got warm temperatures. It’s going to be a shock when the temperature plummets!

Day 364 - December 30th - Urgent replacement was needed :rolleyes:

My boys went to town to buy a new carpet for Linus room. The old one was far beyond rescue after the last days of stomach flu… I got it last night by the way. Horrible experience. But I feel better now. The guys are totally recovered. There is hope :)

Shot with DH:s iPhone 11. Edited by me in Photoroom

C2CB29BC-34EC-429D-94DD-4997650CE8E1.jpeg

Day 365 - New Year’s Eve December 31st

Totally unexpectedly we got a call from Linus’ place telling us they were going to isolate him again when he was supposed to come home today because of the stomach flu. Didn’t help that we said he’s been OK since Monday. He was soooo happy going back to the planned New Year’s party there. But there wasn’t going to be any party for him. So of course we kept him here with us. That nurse :zip:

Anyway Linus is in very good mood now - that’s what’s important

Happy New Year to all of you my dear Mobi friends :inlove: :)

3E806479-472B-42FD-A46A-AC2169200905.png

video greeting:

Back
Top Bottom