Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 1 - January 1st - Beginning to get bored :D

It’s been many years since Linus spent such a long period here with us. It’s been lovely to get his smiles and hugs over and over again. But today it’s quite obvious he wants to go back to his place. I don’t blame him. Nothing much happen here. I’ve spent most of the day sleeping while DH have been sanitising the house after the last days horrors. The only adventure today was going to the local grocery store for buying more cider (non-alcoholic :) ). I’m not even sure that qualifies for “adventure”. We plan to bring him back tomorrow afternoon if the staff can assure he won’t get imprisoned if he happens to puke….

Did this in Photoroom to cure my own boredom :coffee: . Original shot with iPhone 11

3E1D7494-EC5B-46A5-861E-795D493EC618.png

Day 3 - January 3rd - Between two parties :)

Well, we didn’t really have a real New Years party but at least we had a row of cressets (correct word?) outside. Linus finally back home yesterday but he’ll be back tomorrow evening and on Thursday were having a “real party” if we don’t get another flu….. I can’t believe he’s turning 30. It means I’ve spent half of my life with that little man :inlove:

Photo shot outside our house a moment ago (nasty day by the way). Edited in Pixelmator Photo just because I wanted to try their updated version

D9F0DA1C-738A-4098-97BE-1376EFC1E36A.jpeg

Well, we didn’t really have a real New Years party but at least we had a row of cressets (correct word?) outside. Linus finally back home yesterday but he’ll be back tomorrow evening and on Thursday were having a “real party” if we don’t get another flu….. I can’t believe he’s turning 30. It means I’ve spent half of my life with that little man :inlove:

Photo shot outside our house a moment ago (nasty day by the way). Edited in Pixelmator Photo just because I wanted to try their updated version

View attachment 174840
30?? Wow. Definitely time to celebrate.

View attachment 174840
Happy birthday, Linus!!!

Day 4 - January 4th - Will you still need me, will you still feed me :whistle: :)

Today 37, yes thirtyseven!, years ago we got engaged. We exchanged rings in Wåges small flat in central Uppsala. When the ceremony was over my DH to be said: “well, now that we’re engaged, why don’t you move in here with me” :D I went over to my Dad’s place, where I was staying temporarily, and got some clothes and my toothbrush. Then we went to our favourite students‘ pub and drank a shameful amount of beer:eek: The day after we got a big fat parking fine because we slept for so long that we didn’t move our car in time (it wasn’t allowed to park there for more than 24 hours or something)

Photo shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max in portrait mode. In native Photos app I changed to Rimlight??? (Swedish Konturljus) - the third option for changing portrait style. Added text and a sticker in PicsArt

1FA1D30C-DAC0-4A19-8980-A9907A823FFC.jpeg

Day 4 - January 4th - Will you still need me, will you still feed me :whistle: :)

Today 37, yes thirtyseven!, years ago we got engaged. We exchanged rings in Wåges small flat in central Uppsala. When the ceremony was over my DH to be said: “well, now that we’re engaged, why don’t you move in here with me” :D I went over to my Dad’s place, where I was staying temporarily, and got some clothes and my toothbrush. Then we went to our favourite students‘ pub and drank a shameful amount of beer:eek: The day after we got a big fat parking fine because we slept for so long that we didn’t move our car in time (it wasn’t allowed to park there for more than 24 hours or something)

Photo shot with iPhone 13 Pro Max in portrait mode. In native Photos app I changed to Rimlight??? (Swedish Konturljus) - the third option for changing portrait style. Added text and a sticker in PicsArt

View attachment 174885
Still crazy after all these years! Love the story of your engagement!:hearteyes:

View attachment 174885
Lovely story.

Actually, it is labeled Contour Light - close to the Swedish.

Day 5 - January 5th - Yes, we still need you and feed you :) :inlove:

Today’s the big birthday day :thumbs:

Because of winter darkness and all the blue LEDs in Linus’ room the original photos from early morning looked like batshit :eek: :D I desperately did all kinds of edits with several apps involved. I even succeeded in getting my powerful iPad Pro to crash:lmao: If it had been photos from any other day I would have sent them to the Trash, but in this case that wasn’t an option.

3ADF2769-D94A-4FFA-8B00-A63CE1F1F105.jpeg

F4B43FA6-548F-4F38-8FA1-55CBEEB9503C.jpeg

3FC0B23E-906C-4C16-B0FD-5B1E2D092029.jpeg

PS the yellow teddy bear in the first one is the one I had when I was a baby

Day 5 - January 5th - Yes, we still need you and feed you :) :inlove:

Today’s the big birthday day :thumbs:

Because of winter darkness and all the blue LEDs in Linus’ room the original photos from early morning looked like batshit :eek: :D I desperately did all kinds of edits with several apps involved. I even succeeded in getting my powerful iPad Pro to crash:lmao: If it had been photos from any other day I would have sent them to the Trash, but in this case that wasn’t an option.

View attachment 174924

View attachment 174923

View attachment 174925

PS the yellow teddy bear in the first one is the one I had when I was a baby
Happy 30th Birthday Linus! This is the first time I’ve seen his arms without watches on them. Has he given them all up (apart from the one he’s wearing)?

Back
Top Bottom