Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 63 - March 4th - Charging our batteries with solar energy

It was minus 7 this morning but the sun is powerful and we had a very nice extra long walk together. We really need extra energy. Tonight we’re going to a concert with an old band that was very popular when we were teenagers. Linus is coming too of course. I think he will love it.

I bought the tickets in June and wanted so much that the f-word virus would be dead by now. I’ve decided not to worry so much about the risk we take tonight. After all we take a risk also going to the grocery store.

Photos shot with native cam

In this spot we’ve found spring flowers in early March some years. This year they’ll turn up much later
Lightroom Mobile and iColorama

View attachment 177548

I still get surprised every time I look at our selfies. How can that old couple be us :eek: :alien: But at least we look like a happy old couple :thumbs:

Picsart

View attachment 177549
That’s a beautiful selfie of a beautiful couple :inlove:

Just came back home. We had a great night. DH and I are trying to convince junior that it’s bedtime soon. He doesn’t agree. He went straight to the TV and commanded me to find the band on You Tube and then sneaked out in the kitchen and opened a bag of potato chips :eek::lmao:
took a secret snapshot right now just to show you

View attachment 177564
I used to eat instant noodles or a big hotdog or burger (depending on the time or where I was) when I got back home from a concert/nightclub. But I didn’t always remember it :lmao:

Just came back home. We had a great night. DH and I are trying to convince junior that it’s bedtime soon. He doesn’t agree. He went straight to the TV and commanded me to find the band on You Tube and then sneaked out in the kitchen and opened a bag of potato chips :eek::lmao:
took a secret snapshot right now just to show you

View attachment 177564
How marvellous. At first glance, I thought he’d been allowed into the lighting/sound studio for the concert.:D

I used to eat instant noodles or a big hotdog or burger (depending on the time or where I was) when I got back home from a concert/nightclub. But I didn’t always remember it :lmao:
I remember my years living in a student hall. 12 students with a kitchen that were shared by all of us. The kitchen was mostly used in the middle of the night. There was always some of us that had been out partying. Pasta was very common. And grilled sandwiches. Those were the days….

Day 64 - March 5th - Back to Business - sorry I mean Bubbles :inlove:

Happy guy :inlove:
We really enjoyed last nights concert. Found a concert from the same tour on YT and Linus is watching it for the third time. That’s much - it’s 80 min long :) As for me I feel as if I should have been run over by a train. I totally forgot I was 60+ with health issues and danced and sang with the rest of the very old audience. Very strange feeling. When we first got there I thought “but what are those elderly people doing here at this concert for people in my age”. Then I realised we were all in the same age :whistle: The lead singer of the band was born in 1944…

Photos shot with native cam and a touch of Lightroom mobile. Lovely sunny day as you can see. A bit too cold to be labelled as Spring though

A898BB6A-A9F7-487F-B593-FE68D2A98BE2.jpeg

C8A23AA5-EEAD-4BF7-B8B9-524A13A1F53F.jpeg

AB53B002-7E81-437D-ADAF-521A0F9345C6.jpeg

and here’s a link to a short video with photos and clips from yesterday

Day 65 - March 6th - Desperate tulip shot

I guess you can easily imagine the emptiness an boredom after this rocking weekend with Linus. He went home already just after breakfast as his “favourite person” was working today. Lovely sunny day, but my photographic spirit has been absent. Thank god for tulips in these occasions :whistle:

Lightroom mobile

807471B9-1DC9-4C46-BCC2-5CECE449BE8A.jpeg

my personal assistant :D

16DAD275-5AF8-4108-9022-2D772D560531.jpeg

in this one Retouch was also involved - see thumbnail below. I keep nagging DH to take that object down, but he doesn’t listen :zip: I think it belonged to my granddad

6E7E5CFB-3A1A-4DBC-9507-9ED671435734.jpeg

I guess you can easily imagine the emptiness an boredom after this rocking weekend with Linus. He went home already just after breakfast as his “favourite person” was working today. Lovely sunny day, but my photographic spirit has been absent. Thank god for tulips in these occasions :whistle:

Lightroom mobile

View attachment 177660

View attachment 177661
in this one Retouch was also involved - see thumbnail below. I keep nagging DH to take that object down, but he doesn’t listen :zip: I think it belonged to my granddad

View attachment 177662
Maybe I have a similar ailment to DH…..according to my wife

Lightroom mobile

View attachment 177660

View attachment 177661

View attachment 177662
Every good photographer needs a willing assistant. That rug made a lovely backdrop.

Day 66 - March 7th - Ice fighter

In one of the children’s books I loved the most when I was a kid one of the characters is an old lady - maybe a fairy - called Gumman Tö. Gumma = Old lady and Tö = Thaw. She uses a broom for making the snow disappear.

This is her lesser known husband Gubben Tö :D

To get out for a walk I first have to walk 50 meters on a smaller road that is facing the north. Almost everywhere else the ice has disappeared, but NOT there. My DH even had to drive me in the car that silly little distance the other day.

Today I begged him to try something else. He‘s working tomorrow and I don’ät want to be stuck here.

Long story :)

edited in Lightroom mobile. shot with native cam with a fair amount of zoom as it was to icy for me for getting closer.

80E99E92-1086-4F36-9E5F-8F7069127347.jpeg

Day 66 - March 7th - Ice fighter

In one of the children’s books I loved the most when I was a kid one of the characters is an old lady - maybe a fairy - called Gumman Tö. Gumma = Old lady and Tö = Thaw. She uses a broom for making the snow disappear.

This is her lesser known husband Gubben Tö :D

To get out for a walk I first have to walk 50 meters on a smaller road that is facing the north. Almost everywhere else the ice has disappeared, but NOT there. My DH even had to drive me in the car that silly little distance the other day.

Today I begged him to try something else. He‘s working tomorrow and I don’ät want to be stuck here.

Long story :)

edited in Lightroom mobile. shot with native cam with a fair amount of zoom as it was to icy for me for getting closer.

View attachment 177707
It must be love!:hearteyes:

Day 67 - March 8th - Progress

Managed to get out on the road without slipping. One hour walk in the sun. Even had to roll up the sleeves. I felt strong and happy. Then my heel began to ache :whistle: I’ve decided that the heel will be fine tomorrow. My personal statistics don’t agree

Lightroom mobile

446A5A2D-C43A-4A1D-AA4C-33E0C5C17E6F.jpeg

D9D427CB-0F63-43FE-BB3B-2AABCE7228F2.jpeg

Day 68 - March 9th - More signs of spring

Today the starlings are back after their ”winter holidays”. It’s lovely to hear them again. Our garden suddenly feels more alive. I still haven’t seen a single one though.

On my painful long walk today I found another sign of spring. The ants have woken up after hibernation. My photos don’t show them much but the darker part of the anthill are hundreds of ants.

Edits with Batched, a new app from ADVA Soft, the makers of Touch Retouch. They are ukrainian by the way. During the last few weeks I’ve noticed that many of my favourite apps are made by ukrainians

A984EB78-634A-4794-AEFB-221B1F82646F.jpeg

As you can see their is still snow by the roadsides
ABFC055E-15D4-4993-9EE6-DA1D0054B674.jpeg

Day 68 - March 9th - More signs of spring

Today the starlings are back after their ”winter holidays”. It’s lovely to hear them again. Our garden suddenly feels more alive. I still haven’t seen a single one though.

On my painful long walk today I found another sign of spring. The ants have woken up after hibernation. My photos don’t show them much but the darker part of the anthill are hundreds of ants.

Edits with Batched, a new app from ADVA Soft, the makers of Touch Retouch. They are ukrainian by the way. During the last few weeks I’ve noticed that many of my favourite apps are made by ukrainians

View attachment 177801

As you can see their is still snow by the roadsides
View attachment 177800
Oh my goodness, wood ants are sooooo rare here now. I used to see these all the time when I was little.

Oh my goodness, wood ants are sooooo rare here now. I used to see these all the time when I was little.
Of course…. how could I be so naive. There won’t be any wood ants left here either once all the forests are devastated. I haven’t thought of that obvious consequence. In fact I now realise that this one on the photos is one of two I can see on my daily walks now. There used to be more of them :(

Day 69 - March 10th - Emergency service :)

We got a text message from Linus with a pic of his "fake kitten" and we suddenly remembered that we had promised to come over with a new battery. And we also discovered that he had left his Coolpix here last weekend. So off we went. Felt very refreshing for the mind after an extremely dull and boring grey and cold day when it has felt as if spring will never come.

Native cam - no edits

5B072576-DA92-4CC5-82F7-0C5C2DD0F58C.jpg

966A6ACD-395A-4EC5-8DDB-CB278CEF0BB9.jpg

9E0E7519-5F3A-4B62-94EF-CC51F7CAF695.jpg

not so sharp this one, but I really love this photo

Day 70 - March 11th - Admiring the sky before bedtime

Can you see it? Taken through the window an hour ago. Couldn’t go out because those creatures seem to have a very good hearing :)

Native cam, quite a lot of zoom. Edited with PicTapGo and perhaps I did a little Snapseed first. Don’t remember. I’ve been playing with several pics so I’m totally confused

5D0573F6-8569-48F7-843A-B6A0313F74CB.jpeg

Can you see it? Taken through the window an hour ago. Couldn’t go out because those creatures seem to have a very good hearing :)

Native cam, quite a lot of zoom. Edited with PicTapGo and perhaps I did a little Snapseed first. Don’t remember. I’ve been playing with several pics so I’m totally confused

View attachment 177882
I can see it, but what is it?

Day 69 - March 10th - Emergency service :)

We got a text message from Linus with a pic of his "fake kitten" and we suddenly remembered that we had promised to come over with a new battery. And we also discovered that he had left his Coolpix here last weekend. So off we went. Felt very refreshing for the mind after an extremely dull and boring grey and cold day when it has felt as if spring will never come.

Native cam - no edits

View attachment 177861

View attachment 177859

View attachment 177860
not so sharp this one, but I really love this photo
Love his nails matching his camera! :lol: Was that on purpose or just a happy coincidence? Beautiful shade of blue

View attachment 177882
A snow pigeon? A tundra bird that flew a bit too far? A Nordic turkey?

I can see it, but what is it?

Shh...it'll hear you :lol:

A snow pigeon? A tundra bird that flew a bit too far? A Nordic turkey?
It’s one of all the pheasants that obviously have our place as their base. They used to sleep in a huge fir tree in a corner of our garden, but sadly we had to take it down two weeks ago as it was dying from spruce bark beetles. But the pheasants just moved to the smaller trees that are left.

Love his nails matching his camera! :lol: Was that on purpose or just a happy coincidence? Beautiful shade of blue
It was a happy coincidence, but also not. When Linus have the possibilty to choose which colour he prefer when we are buying something for him he often chooses blue. That’s the case with the Coolpix. And we bought the polish for him recently as we knew he would love it :)

Back
Top Bottom