Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 246 - September 3rd - Just an illusion :rolleyes:

I really don’t get this. This photo seems to be shot on a lovely partly sunny late summer evening. In reality it was so cold that I insisted we got home after I had taken some pics. And the setting sun came through a ”hole” in the grey sky. I’ve edited in Lightroom mobile to make it look even more “cozy-looking”. Good self therapy. This autumn really had an ugly start weatherwise

Native cam, edits in LR mobile

Can you see the tiny boat :)

View attachment 185168

original:

View attachment 185169

the alder trees by the lakeside must have had unwanted dinner guests - native cam, edited PTG

View attachment 185170
Lovely images!

Day 246 - September 3rd - Just an illusion :rolleyes:

I really don’t get this. This photo seems to be shot on a lovely partly sunny late summer evening. In reality it was so cold that I insisted we got home after I had taken some pics. And the setting sun came through a ”hole” in the grey sky. I’ve edited in Lightroom mobile to make it look even more “cozy-looking”. Good self therapy. This autumn really had an ugly start weatherwise

Native cam, edits in LR mobile

Can you see the tiny boat :)

View attachment 185168

original:

View attachment 185169

the alder trees by the lakeside must have had unwanted dinner guests - native cam, edited PTG

View attachment 185170
Fabulous reflections, and I LOVE those leaves.:notworthy:

Day 247 - September 4th - Sunny Sunday, well almost

Happy flowers shot by happy photographer in today’s sunshine. Many flowers are still developing new buds. Let’s hope the first frost will wait. It’s always a sad day when you wake up after the first frosty night and almost all the flowers look very dead

I made the first pic with the Unfold app and the others with GoDaddy Studio. Made the edits on my phone in the car and when I got home I saw that all four photos are too low-res to look good on the iPad. Well, shit happens :)

6F861B05-5233-4816-9751-01CDE086C9E6.jpeg

5A84939C-0686-4409-9070-0A30443D7DCD.jpeg

7D69FF5D-B14E-43EA-9A48-FBF78BF89E67.jpeg

7A41C626-03B8-49F6-9013-BD8AEF4F19C6.jpeg

Day 249 - September 6th - Bonus day

Yaye :) Summer’s back. Only for today though. 20 degrees and bright sunshine. Wore shorts and tee on my daily walk. Lots of flowers are doing their usual autumn revival like this woodland geranium.

shot with native cam. edits in iColorama

B5104BDD-581C-4ED7-A947-3F248CF26FFA.jpeg

Day 250 - September 7th - Fighting against the brown-grey that’s spreading fast :thumbs:

There’s no doubt. Autumn’s here. Early this morning I heard a sound I hadn’t heard for a while. I soon realised it was one of the neighbours scraping off the frost from the front glass of the car. Horrible. I immediately went back to bed. :D

Everything is turning more and more boring grey and brown. The trees haven’t got beautiful autumn colours yet. We bought a red plant as a symbolic act. Native cam, edits in Lightroom mobile

132CA924-F3CB-47ED-9C5D-FB7863E68151.jpeg

1DC37C82-6EC6-4316-8040-9FD895502EC7.jpeg

6CED77D8-4164-43F7-8030-E35733FA20B4.jpeg

6 am
E199D40C-C390-4485-982E-3A266CF30D68.jpeg

decay is everywhere

B798A92C-9ED9-4E98-8543-C8D4A52EE2A1.jpeg

Now it’s time for the Apple event :rolleyes:

Early this morning I heard a sound I hadn’t heard for a while. I soon realised it was one of the neighbours scraping off the frost from the front glass of the car. Horrible. I immediately went back to bed. :D
:eek: Oh, yes….a bit early in the year for that!!

Day 251 - September 8th - Too late :oops:

There are still sunflower buds from the selfspread seeds (bird food). I don’t this one has a chance to burst as the nights are getting colder and colder.

All three shot with native cam iPhone 13 Pro Max

iColorama

F20785E2-8AF6-4109-A460-3E5188848706.jpeg

LR mobile

499174BC-F6BB-4660-8942-6373CD4A7C0B.jpeg

LR mobile

C5AD57BB-1C35-45C0-9205-0E3E74464227.jpeg

Day 250 - September 7th - Fighting against the brown-grey that’s spreading fast :thumbs:

There’s no doubt. Autumn’s here. Early this morning I heard a sound I hadn’t heard for a while. I soon realised it was one of the neighbours scraping off the frost from the front glass of the car. Horrible. I immediately went back to bed. :D

Everything is turning more and more boring grey and brown. The trees haven’t got beautiful autumn colours yet. We bought a red plant as a symbolic act. Native cam, edits in Lightroom mobile

View attachment 185301

View attachment 185300

View attachment 185299

6 am
View attachment 185302

decay is everywhere

View attachment 185303

Now it’s time for the Apple event :rolleyes:
oh no!:(

Day 252 - September 9th - Our elderberry tree

I had no idea of what to capture so I thought “Well, just go out and shoot anything from different views and perspectives!” This elderberry is now a huge tree. It’s a reminder of how long we have lived here. When we moved out here it was just a tiny shrub :) And I was only 29 :D

native cam and Lightroom mobile, I know that I have become a little boring with my not so artsy photos. But when the darkness and snow will bury us here I guess I will go mad in my app jungle :lmao:

1422876D-FCFE-48E4-8342-933BD3D75418.jpeg

DEBF61B0-75AA-4ACC-97B4-E5A670B70BFE.jpeg

612E508F-2A43-436C-8212-52C9DB10C826.jpeg

3E62B5E2-C203-46A6-8FC7-E403CF6253C6.jpeg

7ECF3BEB-9700-4B55-BC56-07B83E605025.jpeg

Day 252 - September 9th - Our elderberry tree

I had no idea of what to capture so I thought “Well, just go out and shoot anything from different views and perspectives!” This elderberry is now a huge tree. It’s a reminder of how long we have lived here. When we moved out here it was just a tiny shrub :) And I was only 29 :D

native cam and Lightroom mobile, I know that I have become a little boring with my not so artsy photos. But when the darkness and snow will bury us here I guess I will go mad in my app jungle :lmao:

View attachment 185375

View attachment 185376

View attachment 185378

View attachment 185377

View attachment 185379
This tree is GORGEOUS. I make elderberry syrup and have to buy dried elderberries online - how wonderful to have these amazing healing gifts right outside your door. I didn’t realize elderberry bushes grew to be such magnificent trees!!! :inlove:

This tree is GORGEOUS. I make elderberry syrup and have to buy dried elderberries online - how wonderful to have these amazing healing gifts right outside your door. I didn’t realize elderberry bushes grew to be such magnificent trees!!! :inlove:
I don’t I have seen any this big either. Perhaps it’s a magic elderberry. An Yggdrasil in the elderberry world. We don’t use the flowers nor the berries. Right now the birds are having a feast on the elderberries and our grapes. We made wine with the flowers many years ago, but we didn’t like he taste - to sweet and “flowery”. I think we made liqueur once.

I don’t I have seen any this big either. Perhaps it’s a magic elderberry. An Yggdrasil in the elderberry world. We don’t use the flowers nor the berries. Right now the birds are having a feast on the elderberries and our grapes. We made wine with the flowers many years ago, but we didn’t like he taste - to sweet and “flowery”. I think we made liqueur once.
Ooooo, yes, Elderberry liquor would be divine. <drool> It’s my dream to have access to elderberry close by/on property.

Day 255 - September 12th - Bad night

I got up in the middle of the night because of election stress :eek: Took some shots and went back to bed. Spooky light because of the full moon.

Native cam, automatic night mode. Edits in LR mobile and iColorama

3599FBF3-1CA7-42B6-AEFE-2933D57E84AC.jpeg

Day 256 - September 13th - My only company today

This is the second photo I took today. The first one was a daily-routine-photo I always take on the doorstep first thing in the morning. It’s been raining since 9. It’s so grey outside that my iPhone insists on turning on the night mode. DH is working today and I’m doing absolutely nothing. I fulfilled my daily walk, that’s all. Even tried crosswords puzzles but it was boring and also I had to use a magnifying glass because the keywords are so tiny. How can they be so silly. Crosswords is often a hobby for the elderly, who happen to be less sharpeyed than young people. I digress - sorry

We took up the bird feeding last week after a summer break when there were no birds seeds sold in the stores. The birds are happy. Seems most of them are the youngsters who was born in our garden a few months ago. As I stood by the window watching this young blue tit I imagined we felt the same inside on this dreary day.

Native cam, Lightroom mobile

6CE5F74F-EBCA-4C8A-9E25-0C700B05A33C.jpeg

wanted to test what would happen if I cropped it heavily. I think it worked quite good. Did it with Pixelmator Photo and used the feature for increasing the file size after cropping. Just look at the sad little bird :inlove:

8846DA04-4853-42AD-A79E-4576C6B01BE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 256 - September 13th - My only company today

This is the second photo I took today. The first one was a daily-routine-photo I always take on the doorstep first thing in the morning. It’s been raining since 9. It’s so grey outside that my iPhone insists on turning on the night mode. DH is working today and I’m doing absolutely nothing. I fulfilled my daily walk, that’s all. Even tried crosswords puzzles but it was boring and also I had to use a magnifying glass because the keywords are so tiny. How can they be so silly. Crosswords is often a hobby for the elderly, who happen to be less sharpeyed than young people. I digress - sorry

We took up the bird feeding last week after a summer break when there were no birds seeds sold in the stores. The birds are happy. Seems most of them are the youngsters who was born in our garden a few months ago. As I stood by the window watching this young blue tit I imagined we felt the same inside on this dreary day.

Native cam, Lightroom mobile

View attachment 185527

wanted to test what would happen if I cropped it heavily. I think it worked quite good. Did it with Pixelmator Photo and used the feature for increasing the file size after cropping. Just look at the sad little bird :inlove:

View attachment 185528
That enlargement does look good. Oh dear. I wanted to put an emoji in here, but I’ve just updated my iPad and it seems to be being difficult.

Back
Top Bottom