Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 266 - September 23rd - Cosmos bipinnatus :)

I don’t know what you call them, but according to Wikipedia it’s Garden cosmos or Mexican aster. We call the Rosenskära. Shot these photos at sunrise before the craftsman turned up. When he left we took a trip to Uppsala and when we got home I crashed in Linus’ room. When I woke up this afternoon I thought it was a new day :rolleyes:

I did a quick edit with these as I have planned to do important stuff like installing an external drive and take care of our bills.
Pixelmator Photo. Chose a preset and then finetuned a tiny bit

View attachment 185841

View attachment 185843

View attachment 185842
I love Cosmos!

Day 267 - September 24th - Parasol mushroom

Certainly not parasol weather today. Not a sign of the sun. But no rain either. Just boring grey. I got a nice walk though - no wind and the air felt “soft” and felt nice to breathe.

native cam upside-down-shot. edits in Lightroom and Retouch

8CAA6C6B-2CFF-488B-AB89-B8C069C26F24.jpeg

Day 270 - September 27th - Free fall :(

The beautiful green and yellow colours are soon completely defeated by the browngrayish mess. The leaves are falling so fast that it sounds like rain. I don’t like this at all. The great tits don’t care. They’re happy as long as they get food

native cam. Edited in Lightroom mobile

FA8BC6E8-3718-4F72-A7B4-4DF69519527C.jpeg

Day 270 - September 27th - Free fall :(

The beautiful green and yellow colours are soon completely defeated by the browngrayish mess. The leaves are falling so fast that it sounds like rain. I don’t like this at all. The great tits don’t care. They’re happy as long as they get food

native cam. Edited in Lightroom mobile

View attachment 185948
No, I’m not happy about the impending winter either. Our trees are just turning; not quite to the stage of leaf-dropping yet.

I, too, am mentally preparing for the Pacific Northwest time of darkness, clouds and rain - Nov thru March at least. Last year I combatted the gloom by lighting candles every night, and turning on my fairy lights in the loft. It was so cozy and full of hygge, I didn’t mind much.

Day 271 - September 28th - Trying to defeat the bad mood :cool:

The return of the darkness both in terms of the weather and in terms of our new political situation makes it hard to be joyful. Taking a walk with DH helps a tiny bit.

native cam, edited in Picsart

View attachment 185978

Lookit you two :) Who cares about the weather when you have each other?

Day 273 - September 30th - Unexpected guest just outside our kitchen

A beautiful European viper/adder was enjoying the afternoon sun outside our house. I wanted to take a closeup of his head, but then it snaked away in a hurry

native cam, LR

View attachment 186048
Wow, what a moment. It looks very dark - was it?

Day 274 - October 1st - Good start weatherwise :)

Sunny day with temperatures around 14. A few days ago the snowsticks came up. Feels way to early, but you never now.

Snowsticks from my daily walk, native cam, Lightroom mobile

980F8553-78F5-45CB-AC53-E6A845424152.jpeg

October’s first sunset over one of the deforestation areas. Camera + then edited in LR. The Camera + did a better job with the exposure for the sun than native cam

2FA7D5B0-3199-416B-8EB9-91D155E9F8D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom