Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 321 - November 17th - Winter’s getting closer

Not much, and it doesn’t stick to the ground, but we’ve got our first snowfall Today. Or rather snowfalls. Their coming and going with sunny moments in between.

From my walk today. Edits in LRM

05EF52DC-F8BB-4F9E-910B-09C74A326F17.jpeg

3E191CDA-8793-451A-8E60-9C9FDE518A66.jpeg

And a bonus pic especially for Starzee who asked about the size of the trees from yesterday’s post

367D0EF8-064F-4E3B-9E1A-6B6E1DA58118.jpeg

Day 322 - November 18th - Had to ”inaugurate” my bugged shoes for the season :)

Icy and frosty walk. I took my Icebugs as a precaution and it was a smart strategy. The road was mostly free from ice, but there were spots here and there.

Our usual take-a-break-stop

F0F2B273-EC40-451C-846C-E466344DC64C.jpeg

frozen beauty

0DAC1DD9-43D5-41D4-A30A-0194DD8F7E6D.jpeg

poor marigolds

07FCB0EC-D6F0-4F54-8167-5019F3E6AF10.jpeg

native cam, quick uninspired edits in Imgmi

Day 322 - November 19th - There’s a witch on our porch :eek::D

This is almost as breaking my personal rule with my 365. The rule says I only can post a photo shot the same day. But as this one was shot at 01 am last night I decide it’s compliant to the rule. Especially as we’ve such a nasty weather today that I doubt I will shoot any photos at all…

I had been attending a webinar about Mylio Photos. I thought it would be about an hour long as earlier webinares, but this one went on for FOUR hours. My brain was on fire when it was finally over after midnight. Went out on the porch for a smoke and met this lady :cool: She must have been out there for many weeks already, but perhaps you can only see her when your brain doesn’t work normally. Just look at her now and I don’t think I would see the face if I hadn’t seen it in the middle of the night.

native cam, night mode. Cleaned up some of the noise in LRM and finally added Coherence and Edges in Icolorama

E516B0F4-9BE0-4424-B32D-3E6A8D23A318.jpeg

Day 322 - November 19th - There’s a witch on our porch :eek::D

This is almost as breaking my personal rule with my 365. The rule says I only can post a photo shot the same day. But as this one was shot at 01 am last night I decide it’s compliant to the rule. Especially as we’ve such a nasty weather today that I doubt I will shoot any photos at all…

I had been attending a webinar about Mylio Photos. I thought it would be about an hour long as earlier webinares, but this one went on for FOUR hours. My brain was on fire when it was finally over after midnight. Went out on the porch for a smoke and met this lady :cool: She must have been out there for many weeks already, but perhaps you can only see her when your brain doesn’t work normally. Just look at her now and I don’t think I would see the face if I hadn’t seen it in the middle of the night.

native cam, night mode. Cleaned up some of the noise in LRM and finally added Coherence and Edges in Icolorama

View attachment 187777
Well, I see her and I just got up. Or maybe that means my brain is on permanent fry mode.

Day 323 - November 20th - I’m slowly getting used to it

The national weather forecasts have issued warnings for traffic difficulties and possible disturbances if power lines go down because of snow storms from tonight. Right now just an normal light snowfall

Shot half an hour ago outside our house. Edits in LRM and finished off with the Hefe filter in Instagram :rolleyes: Now I must find the courage to change clothes and go for a walk

8EF5DD2E-D671-422C-B56C-E5366F70AE51.jpeg

The national weather forecasts have issued warnings for traffic difficulties and possible disturbances if power lines go down because of snow storms from tonight. Right now just an normal light snowfall

Shot half an hour ago outside our house. Edits in LRM and finished off with the Hefe filter in Instagram :rolleyes: Now I must find the courage to change clothes and go for a walk

View attachment 187795
That flower needs a parka…..

BUT IT‘S STILL NOVEMBER !!!:weary::tired::worried:

Yeah….I was thinking that, too. But then, I’m not much of a holiday person.
We start early here. I think it’s because of the damned darkness. And It’s only a few days left until First Advent Sunday which is a kickoff for Christmas.
47ADB0AA-A737-47E2-B63D-F610B3E89CE7.jpeg

Day 326 - November 23rd - The stump isn’t dead

Noisy neighbour cut down a huge beautiful fir tree when they moved here 5 years ago. That stump always made me irritated, probably because it symbolizes all the things I can’t stand when it comes to those neighbours. But earlier this autumn everything changed. The stump has sent up a baby :clapping::thumbs::inlove:

native cam, edits in LRM

BB494E9E-9B40-45EB-BB9A-5183B9B62103.jpeg

View attachment 187795

Day 325 - November 22nd - Yggdrasil at sunrise

The sun revolted against the weather forecasts and decided to show up. What a nice surprise. The photo of ”our Yggdrasil” was shot exactly at sunrise - 08:03

edits LRM and Instagram

View attachment 187840
These are just so lovely! :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom