Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Ahhh, such a sad day dearest. And one you will never get over. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for both of you then, and living with it afterwards. But Linus is such a gift, which I’m sure gives you comfort.:hearteyes::kissingheart:
Maybe sounds strange, but I sometimes think that people like Linus make a larger footprint in this world than us ordinary ”normal” people. He’s the best person I know when it comes to spread love and happiness

Day 17 - January 17th - Full moon morning before the snow storm

Snow storm here. Horrible. When I got up at 2:30 :rolleyes: it was still tolerable though and I had some tranquil hours with the moon as my company.

Shot at 04:20. Native cam. Edited in LR

12CF7A10-59A6-4644-BE91-FAA5E020E752.jpeg

Day 18 - January 18th - full zoom of full moon :)

I had a phone meeting with my doctor this afternoon and of course I had got myself stressed up beforehand. Such a relief when it was over. It has been cloudy all day so I didn’t expect to be met by the full moon outside our house. It must have cleared up while I was talking with my med. Like a reward ;)

I love testing what the digital zoom on my iPhone can accomplish so this is full zoom on full moon :cool: And no edit

F6BE2327-475A-4DD1-A511-E8B481F24F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 16 - January 16th - Not so spectacular today :whistle:

Same old view without the northern lights. Tiny edit made with Apple Photos app. We’ve been out for a walk in the grey world with our Icebugs on. Today is the saddest day of the year for us. 31 years since our baby Hanna passed away. I just turned 62. So half of my life I’ve been grieving and wondered what life would have been if that disaster never had happened. Of course there are no answers. Except for the fact that Linus wouldn’t exist. The world would be a darker place without him :inlove:

View attachment 175464
I’m so sorry, Eva. Unfortunately there are no answers for most things in life. I guess math and physics might be the only exception! Even then I don’t really understand them that much beyond the basics to know what I’m talking about.

But even if there was an answer I don’t think it would ease your pain, so you can talk about it as much or as little as you want/need to. And in the meantime hug Linus tight every chance you get as you do! :inlove:

Lots and lots of love

Day 18 - January 18th - full zoom of full moon :)

I had a phone meeting with my doctor this afternoon and of course I had got myself stressed up beforehand. Such a relief when it was over. It has been cloudy all day so I didn’t expect to be met by the full moon outside our house. It must have cleared up while I was talking with my med. Like a reward ;)

I love testing what the digital zoom on my iPhone can accomplish so this is full zoom on full moon :cool: And no edit

View attachment 175576
Amazing. I don’t know how you do it. My moon shots always end up as blobs.

Day 19 - January 19th - Nice surprise waiting for Linus :thumbs:

Linus will get a nice surprise when he arrives here on Friday. A birthday gift from a MobiFriend :inlove::thumbs: is waiting on his bedside table. No “real” photos shot today as I’ve been busy pestering the persons in charge for special service homes in our region. Got an email this morning with information on new severe restrictions in Linus home. For ex: “no outdoor activities for the group of tenants”. They are six young adults living there and they sometime go together with the staff for doing all sorts of outdoor activities. Another “rule”: “limitations regarding individual outdoor activities” Such as taking a walk with the staff or going to town. I don’t know - I think the responsables have lost their minds totally. By the way I thought outdoor activities were good:zip: This more or less turns Linus home into a prison so we’re taking him home to stay with us as long as they keep these insane restrictions, which are probably illegal….

Big and warm thanks for the birthday gift. Linus will be super happy when he finds it

Just a photo of the bedside table with the gift. Fancy edits in Picsart. I made the picture for Linus but thought I could post it here too as I don’t have any other photos from today

Sorry about writing such a long text :rolleyes:

CFD9E7CD-D57F-470D-AEF7-16F6F083968C.jpeg

Day 19 - January 19th - Nice surprise waiting for Linus :thumbs:

Linus will get a nice surprise when he arrives here on Friday. A birthday gift from a MobiFriend :inlove::thumbs: is waiting on his bedside table. No “real” photos shot today as I’ve been busy pestering the persons in charge for special service homes in our region. Got an email this morning with information on new severe restrictions in Linus home. For ex: “no outdoor activities for the group of tenants”. They are six young adults living there and they sometime go together with the staff for doing all sorts of outdoor activities. Another “rule”: “limitations regarding individual outdoor activities” Such as taking a walk with the staff or going to town. I don’t know - I think the responsables have lost their minds totally. By the way I thought outdoor activities were good:zip: This more or less turns Linus home into a prison so we’re taking him home to stay with us as long as they keep these insane restrictions, which are probably illegal….

Big and warm thanks for the birthday gift. Linus will be super happy when he finds it

Just a photo of the bedside table with the gift. Fancy edits in Picsart. I made the picture for Linus but thought I could post it here too as I don’t have any other photos from today

Sorry about writing such a long text :rolleyes:

View attachment 175635
Madness! It’s impossible to imagine what sort of mind thought that these “rules” were a good idea. I’m sure the newspapers would be interested to hear what’s happening to the most vulnerable citizens. Thank heavens Linus has you. Can you imagine what it must be like for young adults that have no parents or guardians?

Madness! It’s impossible to imagine what sort of mind thought that these “rules” were a good idea. I’m sure the newspapers would be interested to hear what’s happening to the most vulnerable citizens. Thank heavens Linus has you. Can you imagine what it must be like for young adults that have no parents or guardians?
Thanks Jilly :inlove: I’ve contacted a nationwide organisation for people like Linus and asked them if they consider this legal. If I get their support I will contact law experts. My last workplace was the Dpt of Law on Uppsala University….

Day 20 - January 20th - Indoor activities today: mental and and physical

I’ve been hyperactive since before 2 am. Reading law texts, discussing with a solicitor/jurist, writing memos. Tons of espresso consumed. We got a heavy snow storm coming in in the middle of the night and the wind from the north is still strong. Our “best” plum tree is almost totally destroyed. Obviously not a suitable day for an outdoor walk. Even I can understand that :) Instead I’ve accomplished two indoor walks and my Apple Watch is telling me I’ve met todays goal. I admit I’m crazy :D

Today’s photo was taken with PS Camera app through a window facing to the south. I wanted to capture the structure on the window generated by the drops from the melting snow. The drops were soon gone and it was just then I realised I had shot with the 9x16 setting and also already retouched it a bit in Lightroom Mobile. I didn’t want to crop away anything in the pic so I framed it with an enlarged and adjusted copy of itself. Used Go Daddy Studio for this. Me personally think the framed version looks better. Perhaps you don’t agree :D

BDE8C12E-1804-4ADB-B84D-0C1F1489D840.jpeg

original:

5DEBE7DA-C57C-4FA4-B751-25FCBFC344F1.jpeg

Day 21 - January 21st - Byebye Christmas

When Linus arrives later today we’re going to have a “cleaning-away-Christmas” family project. He loves Christmas and it’s better if he participates than if he comes here just to find all the lovely bling bling is gone. I guess his bouquet of birthday roses will go too. Although me personally think that faded roses are more beautiful than fresh ones. DH doesn’t agree :)

Native cam, edits in Retouch and Lightroom mobile

B8B92114-CB20-4314-94E6-0CF65F9CDB52.jpeg

When Linus arrives later today we’re going to have a “cleaning-away-Christmas” family project. He loves Christmas and it’s better if he participates than if he comes here just to find all the lovely bling bling is gone. I guess his bouquet of birthday roses will go too. Although me personally think that faded roses are more beautiful than fresh ones. DH doesn’t agree :)

View attachment 175717
Photographically I think faded roses are definitely in my top 10 things.

I’ve been hyperactive since before 2 am. Reading law texts, discussing with a solicitor/jurist, writing memos. Tons of espresso consumed. We got a heavy snow storm coming in in the middle of the night and the wind from the north is still strong. Our “best” plum tree is almost totally destroyed. Obviously not a suitable day for an outdoor walk. Even I can understand that :) Instead I’ve accomplished two indoor walks and my Apple Watch is telling me I’ve met todays goal. I admit I’m crazy :D

Today’s photo was taken with PS Camera app through a window facing to the south. I wanted to capture the structure on the window generated by the drops from the melting snow. The drops were soon gone and it was just then I realised I had shot with the 9x16 setting and also already retouched it a bit in Lightroom Mobile. I didn’t want to crop away anything in the pic so I framed it with an enlarged and adjusted copy of itself. Used Go Daddy Studio for this. Me personally think the framed version looks better. Perhaps you don’t agree :D

View attachment 175692

original:

View attachment 175691
Yes, definitely framed.:hearteyes:

View attachment 175717
Well, I still have my birthday cards up. My sister leaves birthday cards up until the next birthday comes along. Mine might stay up until Rog’s birthday in October!!:lol:

Day 22 - January 22nd - I wish I could take it’s place

Sometimes when I see birds av prey I think I would like to swap life with them. Imagine flying majestically high up in the sky and only get down to catch something to eat now and then. No bureaucracy to fight, not too much of responsabilitity - just flying and eating and then resting in a nice tree.
On today’s walk in the grey dull weather I saw TWO sea eagles flying together. Sea eagle day are my favourite days. Cheered me up, which I needed.

Shot with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. AND once again I tested the maximum 15x zoom. I had to zoom in a lot just to check if it was one of the eagles. With my naked eye I just saw a tine birdlike form at the top of the fir tree.

Did some edits in iColorama and Snapseed and PicTapGo. At least I managed to get a bit of the brown colour on the eagle instead of a silhouette.

8D9842ED-F80B-4636-BFC5-1F004FED2461.jpeg

original:
CD6BC4D7-0D01-478F-8612-D5CE28E5B4AE.jpeg

Sometimes when I see birds av prey I think I would like to swap life with them. Imagine flying majestically high up in the sky and only get down to catch something to eat now and then. No bureaucracy to fight, not too much of responsabilitity - just flying and eating and then resting in a nice tree.
On today’s walk in the grey dull weather I saw TWO sea eagles flying together. Sea eagle day are my favourite days. Cheered me up, which I needed.

Shot with my iPhone 13 Pro Max. AND once again I tested the maximum 15x zoom. I had to zoom in a lot just to check if it was one of the eagles. With my naked eye I just saw a tine birdlike form at the top of the fir tree.

Did some edits in iColorama and Snapseed and PicTapGo. At least I managed to get a bit of the brown colour on the eagle instead of a silhouette.

View attachment 175793
original:
View attachment 175794
Happy Sea Eagle day! What a great catchphrase.

View attachment 175692

original:

View attachment 175691
I love the framed version. What a great idea!

View attachment 175793
original:
View attachment 175794
Wow, we have to travel miles to see one of those.

How amazing! So he’s gone back has he? Has his confinement been resolved?
Well, not really. But I’ve got some reactions on my criticizing email, and they seem a little afraid that I will take this to higher instance. As his workplace still is open at least he gets 6 hours of acitivities there. So we thought that after all that’s better for him. Difficult situation. I so much wish he could decide for himself. We plan to “just by accident” pop up at his home in the late afternoons/early evenings and ask what he has done. Then we can take him out for a walk or go to the store and buy some new batteries for ex (always needed :D ) just to show them:cool::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom