Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 31 - January 31st - Doesn’t feel cozy at all

Linus has returned to his place. Weather is nasty and there’s ice everywhere. I haven’t been out for a walk for several days. Etc etc :(:zip:

Lightroom mobile

47B9A33B-7627-4B23-80FA-48E0C1EF69C2.jpeg

original:

E97B6733-3073-4DE3-A2A1-6E515155D86E.jpeg

Day 32 - February 1st - How long do we have to wait?

After a few days of absence the sun was kind enough to show up this afternoon. Buddha looks quite happy and smiles at the sun. But the birds are not satisfied. They want more than this. They are waiting for spring as much as I do. But it will be a long wait here on the 60th degree :oops:

Snapseed

E85A4976-A51C-472F-8705-0EB2B054ADCE.jpeg

Day 32 - February 1st - How long do we have to wait?

After a few days of absence the sun was kind enough to show up this afternoon. Buddha looks quite happy and smiles at the sun. But the birds are not satisfied. They want more than this. They are waiting for spring as much as I do. But it will be a long wait here on the 60th degree :oops:

Snapseed

View attachment 176261

Probably longer than us at 52°
April is the month it reliably morphs from cold to nicer. Same for you?

Day 33 - February 2nd - Not the usual noisy person this time :)

I was taking a well deserved nap when I got disturbed by the horrible sound of a chain saw. I immediately started cursing about that F-word Noisy Neighbour. Just to find out that this time it was Noisy DH who was taking down the broken branch of the rowan tree that broke in the storm the other day. I used extra digital zoom because I didn’t want to go out in the snow with just slippers on my feet :D

459037FF-4A0A-4859-A04E-58C3010AC543.jpeg

Day 34 - February 3rd - I made it :thumbs:

Got up in the middle of the night and worked on with the financial report. And at noon I suddenly realised I was ready to click the “send” button. I did that and looked outside and discovered it was a beautiful perfect winter day. Hurried out for a long relaxing walk.

a hammock? Snapseed

ECDBAA6F-691E-4D26-9020-48B40BA340AC.jpeg

new moon - Lightroom Mobile

A5C500B5-3FA4-43AD-83B6-60413CD0FC77.jpeg

and to make the day even better I got photos from Linus who was seeing his “extra helper” for the first time in a while. Warmed my heart to see

Snapseed (shot with helper’s iPhone 11 Pro)

6722155D-F193-4934-A9C8-1128BF041570.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 34 - February 3rd - I made it :thumbs:

Got up in the middle of the night and worked on with the financial report. And at noon I suddenly realised I was ready to click the “send” button. I did that and looked outside and discovered it was a beautiful perfect winter day. Hurried out for a long relaxing walk.

a hammock? Snapseed

View attachment 176348

new moon - Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 176349

and to make the day even better I got photos from Linus who was seeing his “extra helper” for the first time in a while. Warmed my heart to see

Snapseed (shot with helper’s iPhone 11 Pro)

View attachment 176350
Well done. I know how much time and effort those financial reports take.:notworthy:

Day 35 - February 4th - Safety precaution

It’s been raining since last night and now the temperature is going down. It has been an extremely icy winter this far and with minus temperatures on all the wet roads the world will turn into a dangerous place, if it wasn’t already :zip:
So we took a trip to town and bought cleats/studs (???) and brought them to Linus. He got so happy and excited although I don’t think he even knows what they are used for ;)

Snapseed and PTG

3C3CD283-3B36-438B-BE6C-6DAC60B31EDF.jpeg

Day 36 - February 5th - Beautiful, but I’ve had enough of ice now :eek:

I got so happy over today’s bright sunshine. Thought I’d take an extra long walk. But to my great disappointment it was so icy on the road that I felt dead scared even with my Icebugs on. A quick glance at my Watch told me my heartbeat was super high. So as soon as I had accomplished my daily goal I called DH and commanded him to come and fetch me up.

the garden is icy too. This was taken halfanhour after sunrise

Edited in Snapseed and PTG or was it Lightroom. Already forgot

CDB4B868-E1C2-4F6E-9E82-BA806BA6E42C.jpeg

Forced smile :whistle:

Snapseed

E8711E2E-538F-463C-826F-455879F69C53.jpeg

Day 36 - February 5th - Beautiful, but I’ve had enough of ice now :eek:

I got so happy over today’s bright sunshine. Thought I’d take an extra long walk. But to my great disappointment it was so icy on the road that I felt dead scared even with my Icebugs on. A quick glance at my Watch told me my heartbeat was super high. So as soon as I had accomplished my daily goal I called DH and commanded him to come and fetch me up.

the garden is icy too. This was taken halfanhour after sunrise

Edited in Snapseed and PTG or was it Lightroom. Already forgot

View attachment 176439

Forced smile :whistle:

Snapseed

View attachment 176440
Wow, look at that ice in your garden!!:eek: Love the portrait.:hearteyes:

Day 37 - February 6th - Almost too peaceful :)

Since my DH got retired in December Linus has stayed here most of the time. This is the first weekend for a long time he isn’t here with us oldies. The difference is enormous. We really needed some rest after a very hectic period, but I must say it’s almost boring :whistle:

Shot with iPhone 13 “normal” setting. Edited in VSCO

ED6EDF6E-1AF9-4DC0-B890-6F8F8416E119.jpeg

Day 38 - February 7th - Gotcha :smilingimp:

We‘re under attack by wasps :eek: We think they hibernate in narrow chinks (?) in the southern wall and wake up on sunny days. So we have them everywhere in our kitchen and livingroom. I really don’t get how they got inside the house in the first place. But probably the house isn’t completely “dense”. I’m very much against killing other creatures, but these invaders deserve to die :sneaky:The fly-swatters are busy :rolleyes:

native cam automatic macro mode. Edited in Lightroom mobile to enhance the details and contrast

4AAF045A-84E2-48E1-8574-F3F0E55A2CEA.jpeg

We‘re under attack by wasps :eek: We think they hibernate in narrow chinks (?) in the southern wall and wake up on sunny days. So we have them everywhere in our kitchen and livingroom. I really don’t get how they got inside the house in the first place. But probably the house isn’t completely “dense”. I’m very much against killing other creatures, but these invaders deserve to die :sneaky:The fly-swatters are busy :rolleyes:

native cam automatic macro mode. Edited in Lightroom mobile to enhance the details and contrast

View attachment 176537
Yikes.

View attachment 176537
Wasps in Feb :confused: makes for a good photo though ;)

tomorrow: from sunrise 7:50 to sunset at 16:15 8h25m so quite a big difference from a few weeks ago. It’s changing fast now. And if we count from first light to last light we have almost 10 hours

screenshot from the excellent app Lumy:
View attachment 176457
I was surprised to find that our daylight hours are 10 hours, 15 min. I had expected yours to be much shorter than ours with the near total night you experience.

I was surprised to find that our daylight hours are 10 hours, 15 min. I had expected yours to be much shorter than ours with the near total night you experience.
Sweden is a ”tall” country. The parts of Sweden which have polar nights are about 1000 km from where we live. And we have 750 km to the most southern part. Here in midwinter we still have light for a few hours

Back
Top Bottom