Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 38 - February 7th - Gotcha :smilingimp:

We‘re under attack by wasps :eek: We think they hibernate in narrow chinks (?) in the southern wall and wake up on sunny days. So we have them everywhere in our kitchen and livingroom. I really don’t get how they got inside the house in the first place. But probably the house isn’t completely “dense”. I’m very much against killing other creatures, but these invaders deserve to die :sneaky:The fly-swatters are busy :rolleyes:

native cam automatic macro mode. Edited in Lightroom mobile to enhance the details and contrast

View attachment 176537
What’s the wasp type name Eva. Our ones don’t have the yellow stripes but they certainly pack a punch when they sting

Day 39 - February 8th - Colibri invasion :eek:

:D Just joking obviously. Took this photo around noon and just thought I could need a bit of fun so I decided to liberate the bird from the thick thread it’s hanging in

Edited with Lightroom and Touch Retouch. I really don’t have a clue what I must do to make the retouch tools in LR to do what I want. Touch Retouch does the job so much better and easier

BBD04F13-D5BA-4FA5-968A-9642AA9B8EA7.jpeg

original:

5B8AB19C-A81D-404A-909D-A472058F4A21.jpeg

:D Just joking obviously. Took this photo around noon and just thought I could need a bit of fun so I decided to liberate the bird from the thick thread it’s hanging in

Edited with Lightroom and Touch Retouch. I really don’t have a clue what I must do to make the retouch tools in LR to do what I want. Touch Retouch does the job so much better and easier

View attachment 176566

original:

View attachment 176567
Great job!:thumbs:

Day 40 - February 9th - If you can’t beat them…

As you might know I am strongly against all sorts of deforestation. I use to laugh quietly at myself everytime I find myself cursing and swearing when I want to capture the sunrise in this time of the year. The aspens and ash trees in our garden are hiding “my beautiful sunrise” :rolleyes: So today I thought I should emphasize all those disturbing twigs and branches instead of trying to blur them. I think my view now looks like a huge cobweb :)

Photo taken at 07:27 - we had sunrise at 07:50

Lightroom mobile and iColorama

C201C17C-40C5-4EA4-9A6A-22EBD343A551.jpeg

original:

A3DD5B6B-A22A-459E-9CCD-BF0574302AF5.jpeg

Day 41 - February 10th - Road movie :cool:

I’ve spent the day stuck in endless email debates with a sneaky bank and an even more horrible drug company. When the problem (Linus’ problem) was somewhat solved I just cried out ”I must get away from this NOW”. So we took a trip in the car around sunset. I was asleep most of the trip I could as well have gone to bed instead :rolleyes:

PTG

DAC9BD56-3211-4A07-972D-B4995513ABEF.jpeg

19F3F97D-35C1-4365-BD4C-ADF29FB69D7E.jpeg

Day 41 - February 10th - Road movie :cool:

I’ve spent the day stuck in endless email debates with a sneaky bank and an even more horrible drug company. When the problem (Linus’ problem) was somewhat solved I just cried out ”I must get away from this NOW”. So we took a trip in the car around sunset. I was asleep most of the trip I could as well have gone to bed instead :rolleyes:

PTG

View attachment 176631

View attachment 176632
A often have a quiet chuckle at some of your descriptions Eva

Day 42 - February 11th - Hectic day with important business meeting :rolleyes:

It must be very exhausting being out in the cold capturing the northern lights. I normally sleep just 3,5-5 hours, but tonight I got almost 9 hours :eek: When I finally got up my body was aching, strong headache and thirsty like a cow - just like a heavy hangover:D Since I got sick I need a couple of hours before I can start the day so it got really stressful as we had an important business meeting in the afternoon - family business you know :)

Edited in Picsart

B080048C-EBD3-48E5-B9EF-F75125492B00.jpeg

5C38E7D0-A9AF-4155-9653-FBDE31B26A0E.jpeg

View attachment 176566

original:

View attachment 176567
Nice! I agree. TouchRetouch lets you do some amazing things.

Day 43 - February 12th - The sky vs NNW at 5

Spent 12 hours to get 5 hours of sleep. These photos were shot around 5. Not as spectacular as the northern lights but still amazing. By the way the northern lights turned up again yesterday evening, but not very photogenic - much “weaker” than the two nights before

BA01DDC5-DC96-4B93-ADE0-74AF18ACB449.jpeg

D4229108-9086-4293-913A-5158565ACCDE.jpeg

View attachment 176566

original:

View attachment 176567
I use Retouch for lines. I can’t seem to figure out how to use it for anything else.

Day 34 - February 3rd - I made it :thumbs:

Got up in the middle of the night and worked on with the financial report. And at noon I suddenly realised I was ready to click the “send” button. I did that and looked outside and discovered it was a beautiful perfect winter day. Hurried out for a long relaxing walk.

a hammock? Snapseed

View attachment 176348

new moon - Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 176349

and to make the day even better I got photos from Linus who was seeing his “extra helper” for the first time in a while. Warmed my heart to see

Snapseed (shot with helper’s iPhone 11 Pro)

View attachment 176350
Lovely photos. Linus looks very happy!

And good on you for doing financial reports. I’m weak. So I pay people to do mine :lmao:

Lovely photos. Linus looks very happy!

And good on you for doing financial reports. I’m weak. So I pay people to do mine :lmao:
I couldn’t do that. When I was still working I got payed to do them as a part of my job as financial admin :whistle: And Linus reports are a kind of a job too… but perhaps I could pay my DH to do them :D Thinking of it better: NO I couldn’t let him do them :eek: We would probably both end up in prison:lol:

I use it often for removing all kinds of disturbing objects :)

It really is quite good. It might be worth the time to explore Object removal and Clone Stamp.

The Clone Stamp is slightly more difficult, but I often use it with good result. The have all kinds of tutorials and other help inside the app too. And their customer support is great

Yes, well worth it. Object Removal is good and works lots of the time (although Snapseed is almost as good), but Clone Stamp is the thing for tricky stuff.
I’ll have to look for a tutorial. I get frustrated trying to figure it out. I’m the “read the directions as a last resort“ sort of person. :D

Day 44 - February 13th - Some of us had a boring day, but not everyone :whistle:

February showed its’ uglier face today. Rainy and windy and dirty an soooo terribly boring. The only thing that made me smile was that the rain water barrel must have got unvisible legs and walked several meters with helpful assistance from the strong wind.
DH and I have been completely bored and we’re just waiting for this day to end. Bad thing is that this weather will continue until Saturday :confused:
Meanwhile Linus had a great day together with his helper Emil. They are finally allowed to go out :thumbs:

Hipstamatic edit

97074336-F120-47FA-AAA7-0BC8FE7E8178.jpeg

Superimpose X

5BD81506-B072-465E-9AEE-32F7FEA71AD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s mine.

Ahhh, now I remember why I never read the in-app tutorials. I learned from you when I was new to the app :)

By the way, I used the Lasso tool in Touch retouch for today’s images. Eliminated the logos from the pool and from the fast food chain. I‘m NOT an influencer :D

Back
Top Bottom