Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

It was 69F in Needham today. We're expecting that storm too Starzee Star. And deepop David you're coming home just in time :lol:
We’re on winter break so I’m a little sorry that we won’t get a snow day out of it, but we are 50” below normal in our snowfall. I guess that means we need it?

Day 53 - February 22nd - After the snow storm

I think it was Mr Franklin who visited Sweden yesterday. Wind and snow for about 24 hours. When I got up it was still very windy, but at noon it calmed down, the sun showed up and the temperature began to fall very rapidly. On Thursday we’ll have rain so I guess the roads will be just for skaters once again. We were so happy that most of the ice was gone

Edits with Lightroom Mobile

the usual view towards the north

View attachment 177131

DH worked all morning with the snow shovel…..

View attachment 177132

Ice fog after sunset

View attachment 177133
Ice fog nominated for FEB IOTM, less controversial hopefully ;)

Day 55 - February 24th - Winter took a break :alien:

Not the best of day, neither in the big world nor in my personal tiny universe. Wet and muddy outside and I’ve been fighting evil PDF forms for several hours. Took me 10 minutes to do figure out what figures to insert :) And five hours to handle the stupid pdfs. PDFs were from the taxations authorities by the way :whistle: How I have to suffer in my job as financial admin for Linus :coffee:

Just look at this ugly view from shortly after sunset

PTG and iColorama

AE6F00C8-A8E2-4E83-BF7A-70648E8DB335.jpeg

completely BW

11397ACF-DB26-4896-A259-039DA26AEACA.jpeg

original - native cam iPhone 13 Pro Max ultrawide 0,8

8AA63188-BFCD-4DBF-A1FF-6C8DFA933DCC.jpeg

Maybe they threw themselves out of a car in the hope that you would find them.
Of course, it’s obvious. They were living in an evil family and had heard stories of a kind elderly couple who always walk on that road. They knew they would be found, and saved by us. Here they are in the playground ;) Thanks zenjenny :)

I like the red board. Are there more?
The chairs in the same set also has one board each with a different colour. But not the same different colour. Different different rather ;) They needed fresh paint and became a part of DHs garage projects :) We started this “different-colour-project” 10 years ago when we got our kitchen renovated. I suggested we should have different colours for the handles of the cupboards and drawers. Or wait, this started even long before that. When Linus was about 10 years old we thought it was time to do a makeover to his room. We painted the walls with four different colours: red, blue, yellow and green.
4690B08C-C45C-483F-8EBC-CAD7D25C59FC.jpeg
photo from 2010….

The chairs in the same set also has one board each with a different colour. But not the same different colour. Different different rather ;) They needed fresh paint and became a part of DHs garage projects :) We started this “different-colour-project” 10 years ago when we got our kitchen renovated. I suggested we should have different colours for the handles of the cupboards and drawers. Or wait, this started even long before that. When Linus was about 10 years old we thought it was time to do a makeover to his room. We painted the walls with four different colours: red, blue, yellow and green.
View attachment 177320
photo from 2010….
I like the paint job, AND the young rock ‘n roller.

Day 58 - February 27th - Time flies

For once I slept as normal people do last night. As always I don’t feel any positive effects at all. On the contrary - my brain works slower, I don’t get any crazy ideas and my “photographic eyes” get turned off. No photos today.
When I passed the wall calendar I noticed that almost one sixth of the year has passed. Feels like yesterday we watched the neighbours’ fireworks. Time really flies too fast when you’re getting older. I remember when I was a kid one week was like an eternity

Had to add the text because a sharp black ugly shadow from an extra light almost ruined the picture. Not even Touch Retouch could make it disappear.

36147BDF-3963-477F-9287-10B6D48F8BFE.jpeg

Day 60 - March 1st - The sun is taking a well deserved nap

After at least three bright sunny days in a row the sun decided to take a break and snow is predicted for this afternoon. The sun will be back tomorrow :)

Shot through the kitchen window

Retouch for power lines. PTG for BnW and final touch

9B8F7FC7-32B8-4B22-A9FA-76BEBF735FC8.jpeg

original:

443CD047-2E62-4798-8CE4-134EB54D1088.jpeg

Day 61 - March 2nd - Here comes the spring :thumbs:

This is certainly not a lark, but today we heard skylarks for the first time this year. Didn’t see them though. The starlings will come next. I can’t wait :inlove:

This is one of all the horses I often see on my walks. There are more horses than cows in Sweden nowadays. As so often I thought “But what is he/she eating?” The pasture is still icy. Perhaps horses grazes all the time by instinct ;) I took the photos while I was hearing larks singing:)

Lightroom mobile

By the way - did the admin change the appearance of text a moment ago? Bold and beautiful - I can see clearly now :cool:

F4E33687-0B11-4485-A302-1035B0FF02C9.jpeg

E5CF1507-AF57-4C97-8363-3D2807BE2CE4.jpeg

53C977A3-B1CD-43D6-9D30-C81CD42A0270.jpeg

Day 62 - March 3rd - Big day for Linus

Finally things got settled. Linus will have a new workplace from March 28th. He will have some old friends as workmates and the activities are more varied. He will even go and take care of donkeys now and then. One of the workmates is Lotta and she and Linus seem to have a “special thing” going on :inlove: Today Linus and us had a meeting with the manager and after that we went to his place and celebrated with the usual raspberries with whipped cream.

native cam and edits in Lightroom mobile. I had wrong glasses on and thought the photos looked so hazy and lowcontrasty. But perhaps the origs were good enough :D

D06F2891-BCC7-41AD-B3A0-327074A79AEC.jpeg

977EA91B-B8F4-40EC-B3BD-795F76585281.jpeg

BBAE05D0-5E28-44F8-A025-7ECAC1908633.jpeg

Day 63 - March 4th - Charging our batteries with solar energy

It was minus 7 this morning but the sun is powerful and we had a very nice extra long walk together. We really need extra energy. Tonight we’re going to a concert with an old band that was very popular when we were teenagers. Linus is coming too of course. I think he will love it.

I bought the tickets in June and wanted so much that the f-word virus would be dead by now. I’ve decided not to worry so much about the risk we take tonight. After all we take a risk also going to the grocery store.

Photos shot with native cam

In this spot we’ve found spring flowers in early March some years. This year they’ll turn up much later
Lightroom Mobile and iColorama

275F214E-4C97-40FD-8838-B1AF7B9C80B6.jpeg

I still get surprised every time I look at our selfies. How can that old couple be us :eek: :alien: But at least we look like a happy old couple :thumbs:

Picsart

9E681A34-C94D-45C8-BBD4-AA5DF12FD8D1.jpeg

Day 63 - March 4th - Charging our batteries with solar energy

It was minus 7 this morning but the sun is powerful and we had a very nice extra long walk together. We really need extra energy. Tonight we’re going to a concert with an old band that was very popular when we were teenagers. Linus is coming too of course. I think he will love it.

I bought the tickets in June and wanted so much that the f-word virus would be dead by now. I’ve decided not to worry so much about the risk we take tonight. After all we take a risk also going to the grocery store.

Photos shot with native cam

In this spot we’ve found spring flowers in early March some years. This year they’ll turn up much later
Lightroom Mobile and iColorama

View attachment 177548

I still get surprised every time I look at our selfies. How can that old couple be us :eek: :alien: But at least we look like a happy old couple :thumbs:

Picsart

View attachment 177549
Ooooh, enjoy that concert! I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Ooooh, enjoy that concert! I can’t wait to hear all about it.
Just came back home. We had a great night. DH and I are trying to convince junior that it’s bedtime soon. He doesn’t agree. He went straight to the TV and commanded me to find the band on You Tube and then sneaked out in the kitchen and opened a bag of potato chips :eek::lmao:
took a secret snapshot right now just to show you

5F46915F-E80F-438A-B55E-E90652922AEE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom