Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 11 - January 11th - At least I got a lovely sunny walk before hell broke out….

Today Linus had a booking for a special service taxi for going to a music activity after work. It was the first time with taxi since the horrible mess in December when he was let out alone in minus 19 and was all alone for more than an hour. One would think this could absolutely not happen again. And it didn’t. But they messed it up quite a lot and Linus didn’t get his fun this afternoon. I’m so angry and sad :(:mad::confused:

Nice snowy landscape - later this week we’ll get warmer weather and probably rain. Native cam and Lightroom Mobile

6A182CAA-C593-4B0C-8D6D-7C165005B4DE.jpeg

Disappointed and confused - shot with iPhone 11, edited in Photoroom

16B0EF77-E790-4C43-88C0-EB4F8A411FE7.jpeg

I try to be like this pine tree, a bit tihin and beaten by the wind, but still firmly attached to the ground

8F4978D5-B97D-40AA-99FE-9B99882FDAC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 12 - January 12th - At least the chef is in good mood ;)

Another horrible day. Is it really too much to ask that people like Linus should have a decent life without people around him almost kill themselves mentally to see to that they get what they have right to according to the law?! I spare you the details.
Well, now this day is finally over. We just had a very late but delicious dinner :cool:

Native cam, Snapseed

7B528B7D-80E2-4FD1-BA5E-E39C37968F76.jpeg

Another horrible day. Is it really too much to ask that people like Linus should have a decent life without people around him almost kill themselves mentally to see to that they get what they have right to according to the law?! I spare you the details.
Well, now this day is finally over. We just had a very late but delicious dinner :cool:

Native cam, Snapseed

View attachment 175262
I wholeheartedly agree. Surely the disadvantaged should be the ones who get treated with special care?

Native cam, Snapseed

View attachment 175262
What are you cooking and what are you cooking on?

When I lived in South Africa, we used to have something similar. It used to be called a Skottel. A big dish on the end of a gas bottle. The best was when a whole group of us met up on a hot day for a brunch of eggs, bacon and farm sausage fried on the skottel next to the pool.

When I lived in South Africa, we used to have something similar. It used to be called a Skottel. A big dish on the end of a gas bottle. The best was when a whole group of us met up on a hot day for a brunch of eggs, bacon and farm sausage fried on the skottel next to the pool.

When we bought it several years ago it was called “stekhäll” which just mean a huge plate for frying. Since we bought it we never fry anything on the kitchen stove. My DH uses it all year round as you can see :thumbs: Since then shrewd marketeers renamed it to fancy names and it became extremely popular in the villa gardens of Stockholm and similar :whistle: And suddenly they cost 4 times as much as when we bought ours’. Some people have an open fire under, but we use a gas bottle just as you did Ann.

Yesterday‘s dinner was just some fried salmon with blue cheese and cream sauce :)

Day 13 - January 13th - One of those magic sunsets

I took tons of photos of the sunset and impossible to choose between them. In this one our “holy ash tree” Yggdrasil is visible to the left which makes it more personal for me.

Extremely oversharpened original created by native iPhone cam so I tried to make it softer and more fairytaleish with Snapseed and PTG

95084D00-BE06-465D-A5CB-3A99C0AA3DBF.jpeg

original:

6977096C-CFA5-4C5C-84A3-D7E3A623C4F4.jpeg

Day 13 - January 13th - One of those magic sunsets

I took tons of photos of the sunset and impossible to choose between them. In this one our “holy ash tree” Yggdrasil is visible to the left which makes it more personal for me.

Extremely oversharpened original created by native iPhone cam so I tried to make it softer and more fairytaleish with Snapseed and PTG

View attachment 175301

original:

View attachment 175302
fantastic contrasts, nature huh

Day 14 - January 14th - Tough guy outside my window

A sunny day here but strong winds from northwest, almost storm. Horrible outside. We went for a walk anyhow. I feel like a super hero ;) Now I won’t leave the house for the rest of the day. The birds are busy eating outside. They have some difficulties with the wind but they are brave and stubborn.

Great tit on the outside of the window glass. Funny detail is the reflection of part of his head. You can even see the tiny feathers above the beak :) Native cam - Lightroom Mobile

D4BD3804-3ED5-4C5D-BA2D-A5EF3ED88429.jpeg

a gang of brave blue tits - no edit

CAF8D70E-7B3D-4175-A12E-3117E79EB6C9.jpeg

Day 14 - January 14th - Tough guy outside my window

A sunny day here but strong winds from northwest, almost storm. Horrible outside. We went for a walk anyhow. I feel like a super hero ;) Now I won’t leave the house for the rest of the day. The birds are busy eating outside. They have some difficulties with the wind but they are brave and stubborn.

Great tit on the outside of the window glass. Funny detail is the reflection of part of his head. You can even see the tiny feathers above the beak :) Native cam - Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 175332

a gang of brave blue tits - no edit

View attachment 175333
Great close-up!

Day 16 - January 16th - Not so spectacular today :whistle:

Same old view without the northern lights. Tiny edit made with Apple Photos app. We’ve been out for a walk in the grey world with our Icebugs on. Today is the saddest day of the year for us. 31 years since our baby Hanna passed away. I just turned 62. So half of my life I’ve been grieving and wondered what life would have been if that disaster never had happened. Of course there are no answers. Except for the fact that Linus wouldn’t exist. The world would be a darker place without him :inlove:

D4692100-7D5F-4B13-A14E-75F0504877A3.jpeg

Same old view without the northern lights. Tiny edit made with Apple Photos app. We’ve been out for a walk in the grey world with our Icebugs on. Today is the saddest day of the year for us. 31 years since our baby Hanna passed away. I just turned 62. So half of my life I’ve been grieving and wondered what life would have been if that disaster never had happened. Of course there are no answers. Except for the fact that Linus wouldn’t exist. The world would be a darker place without him :inlove:

View attachment 175464
:cry:

View attachment 175464
Ahhh, such a sad day dearest. And one you will never get over. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for both of you then, and living with it afterwards. But Linus is such a gift, which I’m sure gives you comfort.:hearteyes::kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom