Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

What happened?
The forest owner wanted to get rich so he cut down a lot of trees a few years ago. The result was that almost all the remaining trees fell in a storm last year. Of course as they had no shelter from nearby trees. Which is common knowledge. Some trees survived the storm, but the farmer cut them down too. He wants to sell plots of land to people who want to live on the countryside. He’s not succeeding so well. Let’s just say that we don’t pity him...

The forest owner wanted to get rich so he cut down a lot of trees a few years ago. The result was that almost all the remaining trees fell in a storm last year. Of course as they had no shelter from nearby trees. Which is common knowledge. Some trees survived the storm, but the farmer cut them down too. He wants to sell plots of land to people who want to live on the countryside. He’s not succeeding so well. Let’s just say that we don’t pity him...
Humans...

Day 76 - March 16th - Still too cold

Every day I check these anemone hepatica buds but this year they really seem reluctant to open. Didn’t get it focused the way I wanted - I have the feeling the camera on my iPhone 11 focuses in a different way than the one on my X. Or was it just that I didn’t see properly on the display because of the bright sun.

CAB42A5A-FFDF-4C02-B747-6DAE439DF769.jpeg

Day 76 - March 16th - Still too cold

Every day I check these anemone hepatica buds but this year they really seem reluctant to open. Didn’t get it focused the way I wanted - I have the feeling the camera on my iPhone 11 focuses in a different way than the one on my X. Or was it just that I didn’t see properly on the display because of the bright sun.

View attachment 156094
alien eyes !!

Day 77 - March 17th - Our house (in the middle of the street)

No, sorry I meant ”in the middle of nowhere”. Used the wide setting on my iPhone 11. It’s kind of fun how small the house looks in that perspective. Edits in Snapseed, Hipsta and iColorama. Gloomy day in many ways. I even watched Emmerdale Farm :alien:

B8DE1ECA-1DF2-4B88-B850-DE95DCCA32FD.jpeg

View from the couch - Emmerdale
39BE93F4-0655-409F-8183-35EC3C915B9D.jpeg

No, sorry I meant ”in the middle of nowhere”. Used the wide setting on my iPhone 11. It’s kind of fun how small the house looks in that perspective. Edits in Snapseed, Hipsta and iColorama. Gloomy day in many ways. I even watched Emmerdale Farm :alien:

View attachment 156124

View attachment 156122
Lovely edit on the house. I don’t recognise that as Emmerdale!! Were they in fancy dress in this episode?

View attachment 156124

View attachment 156122
Singing the song now

Day 79 - March 19th - Nature’s gift to a worried soul

I just found this anemone hepatica smiling towards the sun. Just what I needed. As everyone else we’re having a hard time. Worst thing is we are not allowed to visit Linus :cry: And he can’t come and visit us. Especially as two of my DH’s workmates are suspected to carry the virus.

B5CDB605-7980-4CC7-B713-294650877D04.png

I just found this anemone hepatica smiling towards the sun. Just what I needed. As everyone else we’re having a hard time. Worst thing is we are not allowed to visit Linus :cry: And he can’t come and visit us. Especially as two of my DH’s workmates are suspected to carry the virus.

View attachment 156157
Isn’t that the most gorgeous little flower. I was wondering how things were with Linus. That’s very sad. And the awful thing is we don’t know for how long this is going to be. Nicola was supposed to come and stay with us tomorrow, but we’ve had to cancel that (which she is very upset about, as am I). If her parents get ill or we do, she’ll be stuck here for weeks, which wouldn’t be a problem if we could go out and about, but we can’t.

View attachment 156157
Oh, Eva!! That is heartbreaking!! I’m sending you an air hug! (It’s perfectly safe)
That is a gorgeous flower. We finally have a hyacinth poking up, from a spot where they weren’t planted. Tenacious little things.

Oh, Eva!! That is heartbreaking!! I’m sending you an air hug! (It’s perfectly safe)
That is a gorgeous flower. We finally have a hyacinth poking up, from a spot where they weren’t planted. Tenacious little things.
Virtual hug received :) Our crocuses, as your hyacinth, pops up here and there and certainly not where they were planted.

Day 80 - March 20th - March Equinox 2020

Took a short walk and had take a fight with an icy wind from the north. When the dramatic clouds arrived over our place they unpleasantly poured out a snow shower. The original photo contained two shadows, but I eliminated one of them, that was a shadow of a road sign. Touch Retouch once again :thumbs:

Good news is that I spoke to Linus and the staff yesterday evening. He was in good mood. And his reason for calling was that he’s disappointed that the Popsockets he and I bought online last weekend still haven’t been delivered. The staff person told me that he has the printout of the order confirmation with him all the time. He reminds me of someone :D ———— pause ————- Just got an email with even greater news. It’s been decided our kids can come and visit us after all. Provided we’re not sick of course.

15E0CE39-8FE7-4FFE-B754-C7A5DE18EECA.png

In case you aren’t familiar with Popsockets ;)
DBD30D0B-BBDA-45EA-A89B-FFC8472C1EC8.png

Took a short walk and had take a fight with an icy wind from the north. When the dramatic clouds arrived over our place they unpleasantly poured out a snow shower. The original photo contained two shadows, but I eliminated one of them, that was a shadow of a road sign. Touch Retouch once again :thumbs:

Good news is that I spoke to Linus and the staff yesterday evening. He was in good mood. And his reason for calling was that he’s disappointed that the Popsockets he and I bought online last weekend still haven’t been delivered. The staff person told me that he has the printout of the order confirmation with him all the time. He reminds me of someone :D ———— pause ————- Just got an email with even greater news. It’s been decided our kids can come and visit us after all. Provided we’re not sick of course.

View attachment 156195

View attachment 156197
Yay! That IS good news!! Nope, I didn’t know what a popsocket was, but I do now. :lol:

View attachment 156195

View attachment 156197
Yay! There’ll be time for bubbles! :inlove:

Day 81 - March 21st - International Down Syndrome Day

Rockthesocks everyone! Today and everyday :D Pixomatic

View attachment 156218
Is it really? I didn’t know they had a day. Hooray for IDS Day! There’s a programme on every weekday afternoon called Doctors that features a fantastic Downs Syndrome actor. He clearly has sight issues, but that doesn’t stop him learning his lines!

View attachment 156195

View attachment 156197
That is super!!

Day 82 - March 22nd - Soft

I’ve been out walking for a good part of the day. I am happy and grateful to live out here. I can just continue my life as before. Because of my health issues I stopped going to big parties, restaurants, cinema etc seven years ago. The only difference is that we don’t visit shopping centres right now. And that’s good as it partly is just a bad habit when I feel bored out here. Linus seems to have a great weekend at his place. The staff organized indoor workout and they have been out in the forest which is just outside the house. I think they had some kind of picnic :thumbs:

6CB93EEA-9659-444C-8EF8-B1A52FC78863.png

08FC2403-28C4-490A-9F31-DF5C010A706A.jpeg

Day 82 - March 22nd - Soft

I’ve been out walking for a good part of the day. I am happy and grateful to live out here. I can just continue my life as before. Because of my health issues I stopped going to big parties, restaurants, cinema etc seven years ago. The only difference is that we don’t visit shopping centres right now. And that’s good as it partly is just a bad habit when I feel bored out here. Linus seems to have a great weekend at his place. The staff organized indoor workout and they have been out in the forest which is just outside the house. I think they had some kind of picnic :thumbs:

View attachment 156246

View attachment 156247
What a lovely little furry (willow?) bud. Great close up. I’ve been out walking too. I didn’t get far. I went into the field opposite the house, walked a bit, and then started noticing little bits of broken pottery. I picked up the ones with colour on them and even managed to find a bit of old clay smoker’s pipe. Oh, and a couple of fossils. :lol:

What a lovely little furry (willow?) bud. Great close up. I’ve been out walking too. I didn’t get far. I went into the field opposite the house, walked a bit, and then started noticing little bits of broken pottery. I picked up the ones with colour on them and even managed to find a bit of old clay smoker’s pipe. Oh, and a couple of fossils. :lol:
I was to lazy to check up the English name for “vide” - so thanks, just double-checked and it’s willow ;)

Back
Top Bottom