Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 9 - January 9th - Progresses slowly but still...

... the light is coming back. Since Tuesday sun sets after 3

3EF17F14-1DC3-475D-9C05-3268E522E7DF.png

YES! We’ve noticed it too. By the end of January, it’ll be really noticeable. Can’t wait. This is a beautiful sunset. I love the silhouetted trees.

In the original photo the perspective was totally distorted. I usually fix perspective in Snapseed or SKRWT but on this one I tested to do it in Lightroom mobile. A lot of finetuning options. I guess you could get perfect results if you take the time to learn it better. But I think I’ll stick to Snapseed.
F072D994-62AD-4794-9C33-FC05DBBD1F66.jpeg

Day 10 - January 10th - Sloppy birds :D

The birds, especially the tree sparrows, have dropped so much bird seeds while eating that a tiny hill has emerged under the feeders ;) Who knows - perhaps we’ll have our own weed garden by springtime if we don’t remove it:p

Snapseed

DDF18882-03D5-4C1C-A4FA-35157C68D096.png

Day 10 - January 10th - Sloppy birds :D

The birds, especially the tree sparrows, have dropped so much bird seeds while eating that a tiny hill has emerged under the feeders ;) Who knows - perhaps we’ll have our own weed garden by springtime if we don’t remove it:p

Snapseed

View attachment 153972
Nature strikes back !

Wow, what a team! That’s lovely. What size is the picture?

8,5 x 11 inches - for once I remembered to change the printer setting from my standard A4 size. A mistake that makes the printout more expensive. I just marked up the canvas paper box with a reminder to self about paper size :thumbs:

Day 12 - January 12th - No pain, no gain :confused:

Took two months for my left heel to heal (;)) by itself. So the last few weeks have been OK as regards that part of my health issues. But now the right heel has got the same “illness“:mad: Took a sunny walk today despite the pain. Can’t decide if I should have done it, but as the endorphin levels increased the pain got less acute. My guess is this is caused by bursitis.

Took a shadow selfie (which by the way made my phone crash). Messed around with it in iColorama

155C98D2-05FC-48A8-8A78-356B72366940.jpeg

Took two months for my left heel to heal (;)) by itself. So the last few weeks have been OK as regards that part of my health issues. But now the right heel has got the same “illness“:mad: Took a sunny walk today despite the pain. Can’t decide if I should have done it, but as the endorphin levels increased the pain got less acute. My guess is this is caused by bursitis.

Took a shadow selfie (which by the way made my phone crash). Messed around with it in iColorama

View attachment 154037
Now that’s clever. Somehow you’ve picked out the shadow to leave it unedited - did you use a Mask? I’m sorry about your foot. But good for you for getting out there, despite the pain.

Now that’s clever. Somehow you’ve picked out the shadow to leave it unedited - did you use a Mask? I’m sorry about your foot. But good for you for getting out there, despite the pain.

Yes, I created a mask and then did a couple of changes to the selfie as Adjust/High and Effects/Raise. Inverted the mask at added Style/Coherence.

original:
493FD980-3A5F-4C17-A5F5-F389DC046A86.jpeg

View attachment 154037

As I am too tired to do anything serious I just made a version for Linus in PicsArt and texted it to him. I immediately got a thumbs up reply :)

598D9333-7755-458F-B57C-68D83197BA20.jpeg

It’s great having an excuse for doing silly things :rolleyes:

A magic fish :D - no, we have lamps in the pond and the mysterious pattern is on the surface. It wasn’t there yesterday. We have never noticed anything like it before. Must have been created when the water turned to ice during the night. Right now it looks like this:
View attachment 154075
It looks like the water froze really quickly as a breeze blew over the pond. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom