Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 153 - June 1st - Enjoying the morning sun :thumbs:

Already 15 degrees at 7:50 am. It’s going to be a warm day. Unfortunately I have to go to the hospital for a CT scan to check my kidney after the stones that made me sick in February. I would rather stay here...

Aquilegia / Granny’s bonnet, unedited

60DB53D7-AE96-4C86-B6CE-CDC078FBE298.jpeg

Already 15 degrees at 7:50 am. It’s going to be a warm day. Unfortunately I have to go to the hospital for a CT scan to check my kidney after the stones that made me sick in February. I would rather stay here...

View attachment 158066
Good luck!

View attachment 158066
A beauty. How did it go? All good?

Are you home now?
Oh my! Hospitals are creepy enough during the best of times. Do tighten your face mask and don‘t touch anything!!!

Thank you friends, yes I’m home now. Once I got in for the scan it was over in less than 10 minutes. I almost ran out of the building afterwards and wanted to take a shower of desinfectants. I hate that place even normally. Now I can just hope I didn’t get the virus. There’s nothing else I can do now.

Day 155 - June 3rd - A not so huge problem :rog:

For most part of the year I often have to struggle to find something to shoot for my daily post. Dark mornings and dark evenings. Now it’s the opposite. I take tons of photos and my struggle now is that I don’t know which photo to choose as they are all so great :rolleyes:

A triptych today - problem solved. Until tomorrow :D

670B99F6-8F14-4BFB-810D-3E95B6584DA7.jpeg

Day 155 - June 3rd - A not so huge problem :rog:

For most part of the year I often have to struggle to find something to shoot for my daily post. Dark mornings and dark evenings. Now it’s the opposite. I take tons of photos and my struggle now is that I don’t know which photo to choose as they are all so great :rolleyes:

A triptych today - problem solved. Until tomorrow :D

View attachment 158123
great bug there !!

Day 156 - June 4th - Summer burst :rog:

New beautiful things in yhe garden every day. Today the first of hundreds or even thousands of daisies and the honeysuckle is beginning to open up its’ flowers. Lots of baby birds too - not any photos of them though.

Tonight I hope we can enjoy the fragrance of the honeysuckle. IF the mosquitos aren’t to nasty with us. They apparently hatched yesterday. That’s the downside of our pond

Camera Pixels and minor tweaks in RAW Power

F420A655-32E4-422C-90B5-5BC53C63326B.jpeg
E6BCB129-0A2B-442F-8406-42A53F4A3E88.jpeg

Day 157 - June 5th - The bugs again

We’re expecting heavy rain from tonight until early Sunday morning. The bugs only show up when the sun shines so I took a photo safari in our garden this morning :) What I learned by my photos is that they have a checkers pattern on their stomach. I’ve never noticed that before.

Camera Pixels and RAW Power (my new favourite combo)

55958498-9EDF-479F-880E-2692A79C3136.jpeg
0B967703-B65C-413A-A8D6-70079EAA3892.jpeg

We’re expecting heavy rain from tonight until early Sunday morning. The bugs only show up when the sun shines so I took a photo safari in our garden this morning :) What I learned by my photos is that they have a checkers pattern on their stomach. I’ve never noticed that before.

View attachment 158155View attachment 158156
Brilliant close ups. I wonder why that is?

View attachment 158155View attachment 158156
These are lovely and very different. Like the opposite of ladybugs :D

Day 159 - June 7th - Sunrise at 03:29

I got up at 3:15 this “morning” - even before sunrise. Let’s say I feel a bit tired by now. We‘re going to take a trip in the car. That usually helps me to sleep ;) It was a beautiful sunrise so I’m quite happy I got up to enjoy it.

Camera Pixels, RAW Power and Instagram edits

AB046D87-45F3-4E7E-A0C7-4F8FBE0C6602.jpeg

Day 160 - June 8th - Colour variation :inlove:

The roadsides are full of woodland geraniums with different nuances. Took these photos on my morning walk. I guess next week the monster machines are coming to shave everything off :( But right now it’s so beautiful. I include the separate photos of the collage as thumbnails (oh no - you can only have three pics - I’ll figure something out) if you want to study them in all their glory:D Photos shot with Camera Pixels app. Collage made with PhotoGrid

61D08F2D-81C8-4031-9C84-28F34F1A0BC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom