Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 284 - October 11th - Dusk panorama

Took this photo a few minutes ago outside our house. It is shot with Panorama option in the Native Camera app on iPhone 11. Edited in RAW Power. I just had to resize it in Image Size as the original was 7362x3787px and MobiTog God told me it was too large :eek:

4CAF3BCB-079E-468E-B069-22D96313EA76.jpeg

Day 284 - October 11th - Dusk panorama

Took this photo a few minutes ago outside our house. It is shot with Panorama option in the Native Camera app on iPhone 11. Edited in RAW Power. I just had to resize it in Image Size as the original was 7362x3787px and MobiTog God told me it was too large :eek:

View attachment 161207
Has happened to me before too
Nice image :)

Day 285 - October 12th - Giant

Proshot camera, then edited in Phototoaster (as I wanted to check if it still works - four years since last update) and finally added a little human with Brain Fever Apps’ Humans

01358F06-31BA-418C-A619-76C2B620D636.jpeg

Day 288 - October 15th - Playing with a pheasant

Another cold and windy day - OK, normal October weather, so I shouldn’t complain ;) Got a pleasant pheasant :Dsurprise this morning as the hen we had her last winter is back under the bird feeder outside our kitchen window. Shot a crappy photo from inside and decided to challenge myself and try create something worthy of posting here:rolleyes: Worthy or not, here it is. Used apps iColorama, Ultralight, RNI Films

7A7EA440-07EF-4799-B1F5-C4C84D783666.jpeg

30EA663C-2285-4605-A3CF-F89CB614539B.jpeg

Day 292 - October 19th - The last survivors

The last sunny day for a while according to the forecasts. It is windy and cold just as it’s been the last few days. Yesterday we saw some tiny signs of snow but it didn’t start for real - thanx weather gods :thumbs: I’m not looking forward to the coming months. I need my long outdoor walks to keep mentally sane, but it’s not very nice walking on ice and snow. However I still hope that I won’t have to dug out my Icebugs for some weeks...

Maple leafs in our garden. Edited in Snapseed

3AB5F0CC-24AF-4DFC-AA5E-5BB2475A5FAE.jpeg

Caviar flavored frosting???? Very interesting.
It has a very special taste. But it’s hugely popular. I guess people in my age got the taste for it when we were just kids and what you like as a kid often “sticks”. It came out in 1954 so I guess it was extra popular when I was a kid.
Mixing sugary things with salty things or meat is a part of our food culture. For example we often have lingonberry jam with our fried meatballs. I still remember an episode from when I was out on a job as interpreter for a group of French tourists. The organiser had booked them in for a “typical Swedish lunch meal” and they got served meatballs with lingonberry jam. They got into severe state of shock and even cursed in French :lol: I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

By the way - when I was a kid I wanted lingonberry jam with every meal. I really think I was addicted. Guess it was sugar addiction :eek:

Day 294 - October 21st - City leaves :)

We have got local restrictons in our region since yesterday as the C19 is very active again after the summer. For today I had an appointment with my podiatrist (?) that I normally visit every four months because of my diabetes. I decided to go anyway. The podiatrist had the virus this summer and shouldn’t be dangerous. So we went to town and then straight back home to our safe place in the wilderness :)

Took a photo of some leaves outside her door and just edited them in iColorama. Rainy boring weather here, so I probably won’t take many photos today

4D9DA238-5EE9-4D80-8729-74BF5615BD58.jpeg

original
433806F7-974A-4428-BAA6-D2DF28A447DB.jpeg

Day 295 - October 22nd - Sitting inside just watching

Extra bad day today - both healthwise and weatherwise. I just cynically thought that I was lucky to get the early retirement because of my health issues. If not I would have had to report to my workplace that I was too sick for working today and would have got a salary reduction :confused: :D

Birds outside my window. Edited in Focos, iColorama and RNI Films

10A6F1D5-1862-4E03-B2D3-5627A1B13E40.jpeg

It has a very special taste. But it’s hugely popular. I guess people in my age got the taste for it when we were just kids and what you like as a kid often “sticks”. It came out in 1954 so I guess it was extra popular when I was a kid.
Mixing sugary things with salty things or meat is a part of our food culture. For example we often have lingonberry jam with our fried meatballs. I still remember an episode from when I was out on a job as interpreter for a group of French tourists. The organiser had booked them in for a “typical Swedish lunch meal” and they got served meatballs with lingonberry jam. They got into severe state of shock and even cursed in French :lol: I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

By the way - when I was a kid I wanted lingonberry jam with every meal. I really think I was addicted. Guess it was sugar addiction :eek:
It might be like Vegemite for the Australians (which I’m definitely not a fan of) and... ?cheese for Brazilians :lmao: Mark is always complaining we eat everything with cheese!

Day 295 - October 22nd - Sitting inside just watching

Extra bad day today - both healthwise and weatherwise. I just cynically thought that I was lucky to get the early retirement because of my health issues. If not I would have had to report to my workplace that I was too sick for working today and would have got a salary reduction :confused: :D

Birds outside my window. Edited in Focos, iColorama and RNI Films

View attachment 161409
Sorry you’re not feeling great, get well soon :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom