Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 296 - October 23rd - Here we go again: snowsticks are up :eek:

Shot with Proshot camera app an hour before sunset. Beautiful light. For once I haven’t done even the tiniest edit

CD10965A-F5C2-440B-B8A7-106ADFEF7980.jpeg

It is - and I love the water droplets.
Me too - and I hadn’t seen the droplets until I had studied the first of my shots more closely. I love it when I find details I didn’t notice when shooting. My DH takes a selfie after each workout and in one of the photos there’s a bee swirling above his head. He had no idea :)

Day 300 - October 26th - Virtual reality ;)

Actually this isn’t how it looked - it was much lighter - but it reflects how I felt on my midday walk.

The “original” isn’t a photo, but an extracted frame from my video diary. I have after that used several apps, Ultralight, Snapseed, iColorama and some more. Should have adjusted the exposure when I shot the video to compensate for the ultrabright sun. I also created a version with Distressed. I took a lot of photos on my walk today, as it wasn’t raining for once.

2D96C006-8A8E-4FAC-9FA4-D62F1E29C614.png

DistressedFX+
C6776600-3CDB-41A6-ABD5-18E2B4516E12.jpeg

original video frame
714BD6A7-40A0-4669-AE29-3F510E5D6858.jpeg

Actually this isn’t how it looked - it was much lighter - but it reflects how I felt on my midday walk.

The “original” isn’t a photo, but an extracted frame from my video diary. I have after that used several apps, Ultralight, Snapseed, iColorama and some more. Should have adjusted the exposure when I shot the video to compensate for the ultrabright sun. I also created a version with Distressed. I took a lot of photos on my walk today, as it wasn’t raining for once.

View attachment 161499

DistressedFX+
View attachment 161501

original video frame
View attachment 161500
Wonderful. I love the original too.

Wonderful. I love the original too.
Thanks, right now I’m so amazed. Five follower of my Insta account has bothered to make admiring comments on this pic until now. And I posted it not so long ago. I don’t care so much about likes and followers, but of course it makes me happy when I get comments. Personally I don’t think this photo is very outstanding. I guess that my Swedish followers are in the same “moody mood” as I am. Latitude 61 you know :D

View attachment 161499

DistressedFX+
View attachment 161501

original video frame
View attachment 161500

Thanks, right now I’m so amazed. Five follower of my Insta account has bothered to make admiring comments on this pic until now. And I posted it not so long ago. I don’t care so much about likes and followers, but of course it makes me happy when I get comments. Personally I don’t think this photo is very outstanding. I guess that my Swedish followers are in the same “moody mood” as I am. Latitude 61 you know :D
I think this image is very outstanding!

Day 301 - October 27th - Nature’s own art :D

Our biggest enemy, the evil forest owner, left this pile when he cut down everything last year. It had a sign “my personal wood, will get it later”. It’s still here as a reminder of what happened. He’s applied for building 30 (!) new houses but the authorities said NO. We heard his finances is in terribly bad shape now, but I can not feel sorry for him. Good karma is what it is.

While the logs lay there slowly rottening some interesting flowerish structures has appeared on some of them.

I started with a RAW capture shot with Halide’s new updated camera app. Then I had another manic editing session with different apps. I even replaced the sky with Enlight’s Quickshot app :rolleyes: Tried also to use Hipstamatic (Classic) but it seems it doesn’t work properly. I think they are slowly abandoning the app.

226673F7-33F1-48AD-927C-056977FB91E9.jpeg

Day 1 - January 1st - Keepin’ up the good spirits ;)

New day, new year, new decade. Only thing I know is that today is going to be very short as I just got out of bed - been sleeping for almost 13 hours :alien: As I normally sleep about 4 hours I feel somewhat confused. The espresso machine is having a hard time:coffee:

Starting with an exception to my personal rule that I must post a photo shot the same date as the post. We had a peaceful new year’s eve, just the two of us. Lobster and water - the lobster was a waist of money by the way.
We had a fun time dressing up ourselves before the yearly TV sketch “Dinner for one” and played Ms Sophie and James although my DH was allowed to sit down and eat with the lady in the house :D

Shot with Procamera app. Used a tripod and triggered the photo from the Apple Watch

View attachment 153590
Seeing this, I believe for the first time, I noticed the link to "Dinner for One". I first saw this when I lived in Germany in the 70's, and have watched it almost every New Year since then :) :thumbs: This is a wonderful photograph of you both! I hope you are enjoying good health during these troubled times.

Seeing this, I believe for the first time, I noticed the link to "Dinner for One". I first saw this when I lived in Germany in the 70's, and have watched it almost every New Year since then :) :thumbs: This is a wonderful photograph of you both! I hope you are enjoying good health during these troubled times.
Oh, thanks Jeffrey :inlove: We are lucky people living in the countryside, so we are safer from the virus than most other people. I have got an early retirement because of health issues which means I hardly ever meet a living soul except for my DH and my son who visits us every now and then.

I think I have watched Dinner for One ever since I was a child. We even use to say “Oh, I’ll kill that cat” when we drink something that tastes disgusting :D

I hope you are enjoying your life as good as possible under the current circumstances :thumbs:

Last edited:
Day 301 - October 27th - Nature’s own art :D

Our biggest enemy, the evil forest owner, left this pile when he cut down everything last year. It had a sign “my personal wood, will get it later”. It’s still here as a reminder of what happened. He’s applied for building 30 (!) new houses but the authorities said NO. We heard his finances is in terribly bad shape now, but I can not feel sorry for him. Good karma is what it is.

While the logs lay there slowly rottening some interesting flowerish structures has appeared on some of them.

I started with a RAW capture shot with Halide’s new updated camera app. Then I had another manic editing session with different apps. I even replaced the sky with Enlight’s Quickshot app :rolleyes: Tried also to use Hipstamatic (Classic) but it seems it doesn’t work properly. I think they are slowly abandoning the app.

View attachment 161514
I think we all need a relaxing laughter. I got a new crazy “filter” for the PsC app (Photoshop Camera). Please meet the evil forest owner - I know gorillas are good creatures, surely much nicer than Mr Jansson, but I still think this was kind of funny

EBEEB920-99FF-4AA6-818F-6B9070A92C04.jpeg

View attachment 161499

DistressedFX+
View attachment 161501

original video frame
View attachment 161500
Dreamy :) I like all versions too

Back
Top Bottom