Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 300 - October 26th - Virtual reality ;)

Actually this isn’t how it looked - it was much lighter - but it reflects how I felt on my midday walk.

The “original” isn’t a photo, but an extracted frame from my video diary. I have after that used several apps, Ultralight, Snapseed, iColorama and some more. Should have adjusted the exposure when I shot the video to compensate for the ultrabright sun. I also created a version with Distressed. I took a lot of photos on my walk today, as it wasn’t raining for once.

View attachment 161499

DistressedFX+
View attachment 161501

original video frame
View attachment 161500
Nominated for IOTM.

Day 303 - October 29th - Felt like The Hobbit :)

Took an hour’s walk quite early this morning. Magic light. I only saw TWO cars during the walk. The only sign of life were some ravens keeping me under surveillance while croaking to each other. I felt like Frodo on my way to Mordor. Now the sky has turned grey and the magic morning walk is already just a memory.

Shot with Proshot app, Edited with Focos and RAW Power

86407017-07C4-47DD-9634-3832B2201F77.jpeg

Day 304 - October 30th - Fairy tale morning walk :cool:

I can’t choose today so this is a double

1. Extremely foggy all day, except for an hour or two after sunrise. I took a long walk. This photo is from the same spot as the one I posted Oct 26 (no 300). Shot with Proshot. Edited in Snapseed and then added coherence and watercolour in iColorama.

58738F62-74D1-48BA-83B6-FC3454B3C66F.jpeg

2. Spooky early morning. SlowShutter app shutter speed 1/8. Added Coherence and a bit of Vibrance in iColorama

45FE4B93-14BC-4305-9728-E88172C33A82.jpeg

Day 305 - October 31st - Outside my kitchen window

Met this nuthatch this morning. Got everything wrong when I shot so I’ve created a watercolour version. Another cold and foggy and even rainy day here so perhaps I won’t have any inspiration for photographing during the day.

A funny thing with this photo is the great tit behind the hatch. Looks like a miniature tit sitting on the nuthatch’s tail :cool:

Proshot camera app, iColorama and Snapseed

070134AC-8CA9-42D7-9B13-88CCFD5237DF.jpeg

original:
D92076A7-41B5-433F-8661-265D3CFD8D1B.jpeg

Met this nuthatch this morning. Got everything wrong when I shot so I’ve created a watercolour version. Another cold and foggy and even rainy day here so perhaps I won’t have any inspiration for photographing during the day.

A funny thing with this photo is the great tit behind the hatch. Looks like a miniature tit sitting on the nuthatch’s tail :cool:

View attachment 161613

original:
View attachment 161614
Wow. Love it.

View attachment 161613

original:
View attachment 161614
I didn’t see the other bird until your last post! I love it, very Audubon.

I didn’t see the other bird until your last post! I love it, very Audubon.
Thanks - had to look up Audobon. I had heard of that famous book Birds of America but never learnt the name of the author. Here in Scandinavia the Finnish brothers von Wright are famous for their bird paintings and sketches. They were active in the 19th century. We have a coffee table book with pictures of their work. Just dugged it out - very dusty.... :rolleyes:

Thanks - had to look up Audobon. I had heard of that famous book Birds of America but never learnt the name of the author. Here in Scandinavia the Finnish brothers von Wright are famous for their bird paintings and sketches. They were active in the 19th century. We have a coffee table book with pictures of their work. Just dugged it out - very dusty.... :rolleyes:
DH is a huge bird watcher. We have several books.....none are dusty. :lmao:

Isn’t it funny, the global differences? Over here in the US, the name Wright brings to mind a pair a brothers that are credited with being the “first in flight” That is, airplane type flight.

DH is a huge bird watcher. We have several books.....none are dusty. :lmao:

Isn’t it funny, the global differences? Over here in the US, the name Wright brings to mind a pair a brothers that are credited with being the “first in flight” That is, airplane type flight.
Well those Wright brothers are fare more known over here too :cool:

Day 306 - November 1st - Hello November

I really dislike, almost disgust, November. I’ll have to try and focus on thinking how happy I am not being quarantined in a small apartment in the ”civilisation”. At least I can go out when I want - just that I seldom want to go out in November.

Shot this morning with Luwian app and as I had chosen wrong resoluton I had to add a little Coherence in iC

DEB83637-2EE6-4FB8-9DA9-4E4650CF4EF7.jpeg

original:
2CB726D8-A08D-488B-B80E-62468A330539.jpeg

I really dislike, almost disgust, November. I’ll have to try and focus on thinking how happy I am not being quarantined in a small apartment in the ”civilisation”. At least I can go out when I want - just that I seldom want to go out in November.

Shot this morning with Luwian app and as I had chosen wrong resoluton I had to add a little Coherence in iC

View attachment 161639

original:
View attachment 161640
Not a big November fan, either.

View attachment 161639

original:
View attachment 161640
Just posted a more creative version in my other thread ubbyisis’ playground here

Day 275-305 - October in review

made with Collect

View attachment 161656

slideshow exported from Collect and edited in Videoleap

What a wonderful selection of photos for October. I love that you’ll have lots of photos for Linus’s calendar. for the first time in years, I won’t have any photographs for Nicola’s calendar.

What a wonderful selection of photos for October. I love that you’ll have lots of photos for Linus’s calendar. for the first time in years, I won’t have any photographs for Nicola’s calendar.
Oh, that sounds bad :( But perhaps you could collect some old photos from when she was a kid and make a calendar? Could be a great thing:thumbs:

Oh, that sounds bad :( But perhaps you could collect some old photos from when she was a kid and make a calendar? Could be a great thing:thumbs:
That’s a good idea. :thumbs: A great idea actually. I might be able to get some from all of our holidays together over the years and put them on too.

Day 307 - November 2nd - Taking precautions :eek:

What a horrible weather. I dare not go out for my daily walk. I’ve only skipped that two days this far 2020 and that was because I was in hospital. I get nervous and stressed - endorphine abstinence symptoms :alien: The wind is roaring and DH is at work:( Unfortunately I slept better than usual last night. If I had slept as badly as usual at least I could spend the afternoon sleeping under a thick blanket.

Focos app, SuperimposeX, RNI Films, PicFy

59DBE37A-6412-4E0D-A1FA-0698FEFDC3B4.jpeg

What a horrible weather. I dare not go out for my daily walk. I’ve only skipped that two days this far 2020 and that was because I was in hospital. I get nervous and stressed - endorphine abstinence symptoms :alien: The wind is roaring and DH is at work:( Unfortunately I slept better than usual last night. If I had slept as badly as usual at least I could spend the afternoon sleeping under a thick blanket.

View attachment 161674

First damage already happened - see my playground thread here

View attachment 161674
As I felt as I was loosing my mind I took a walk despite the “pissväder” . When I got home I badly wanted some coffee from the retro thermos only to discover that the cork was stuck and I didn’t manage to open it :eek: Luckily enough we had no power outage so I could make a new brew:cool:

Day 308 - November 3rd - Stillness

Our tiny garden pond. Proshot and all kinds of edits. iColorama and more. I edited more than one photo this afternoon and I really don’t remember what I did with which photo :alien:

B87A7282-2878-4FDF-8EC9-6FC7302BB714.jpeg

original:
6E495D12-76D7-4268-8340-9BC1348C0678.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom