Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 309 - November 4th - Eagle in the blue morning sky

Whatever happens later I got a moment of happiness this morning. A majestic sea eagle came right towards me on my morning walk in the magic mist. It flew right over my head, but by then I was too hypnotised for taking more photos.

Proshot camera app. Edited in RAW Power

44588049-A463-42F4-A960-2CE03A969E6D.jpeg

Day 311- November 6th - It doesn’t give the damn about me shouting “Go away”

Waiting for prey under our bird feeder. Stares fiercely at me: “I don’t care what you say you stupid human. This is MY place, NOT your’s”
All the cats in the neighbourhood are drawn to our bird feeding spot. I am NOT amused.

Proshot and iColorama

00E415EA-D1D6-4847-924A-26E974C3EA07.jpeg

original:
0DA03B8A-F61E-433D-8DF5-D0B3C945FE9D.jpeg

Day 311- November 6th - It doesn’t give the damn about me shouting “Go away”

Waiting for prey under our bird feeder. Stares fiercely at me: “I don’t care what you say you stupid human. This is MY place, NOT your’s”
All the cats in the neighbourhood are drawn to our bird feeding spot. I am NOT amused.

Proshot and iColorama

View attachment 161768

original:
View attachment 161769
Well, they are predators by nature... I would be afraid to get too close, to be honest :D

Day 312 - November 7th - Newborn

After a few days with extremely photogenic weather we’ve had characteristical grey and gloomy November day. Sunset in a few minutes although it’s just 15:30 :(

Our christmas rose has started to bloom - at least one good thing :thumbs:

Proshot, Snapseed

1682FB0A-CD7C-4A42-88E4-6BE0994A1262.jpeg

Day 312 - November 7th - Newborn

After a few days with extremely photogenic weather we’ve had characteristical grey and gloomy November day. Sunset in a few minutes although it’s just 15:30 :(

Our christmas rose has started to bloom - at least one good thing :thumbs:

Proshot, Snapseed

View attachment 161791
Wow, that seems early. Ours is a little way off yet.

Day 314 (Pi day :cool:) - November 9th - Bye bye, welcome back next year:thumbs:

For once I managed to capture a bunch of migrating geese or maybe swans. I had no idea if I aimed right, just held my phone up towards the beautiful evening sky. I have smoothened the photo a little as the zoom had made the original a bit pixelated. I wish I’d had my new phone, but I’ll have to wait until Friday. Silly thing is that they’re delivering the case tomorrow. Couldn’t even choose to have both items delivered together. A bit funny or even irritating as they claim they care so much for the environment that they don’t send chargers and earbuds with the phones anymore. Hypocrisy.

8B8D17A0-0838-4751-AF12-A11E8761397B.jpeg

Day 314 (Pi day :cool:) - November 9th - Bye bye, welcome back next year:thumbs:

For once I managed to capture a bunch of migrating geese or maybe swans. I had no idea if I aimed right, just held my phone up towards the beautiful evening sky. I have smoothened the photo a little as the zoom had made the original a bit pixelated. I wish I’d had my new phone, but I’ll have to wait until Friday. Silly thing is that they’re delivering the case tomorrow. Couldn’t even choose to have both items delivered together. A bit funny or even irritating as they claim they care so much for the environment that they don’t send chargers and earbuds with the phones anymore. Hypocrisy.

View attachment 161844
Amazing picture! You can’t imagem how peaceful I felt looking at this photo! Love the simplicity and the colors.

Amazing picture! You can’t imagem how peaceful I felt looking at this photo! Love the simplicity and the colors.
Thanks Ricardo :inlove: I am very happy I was lucky to take this photo. I just took a very short walk for admiring the sunset when they suddenly showed up. Today I’ve heard swans flying by but I have not seen them. Foggy and grey today

View attachment 161844
Our geese are very mobile too. Lovely edit.

Day 316 - November 11th - Neighbour’s creation :)

The wife of our neighbour Noisy Digger has started a small handicraft business. Here’s our new window decoration, a star made of reed she has collected here in our village. We also buy lamb meat and eggs from them. Unfortunately no eggs from today because of the bird flu :( Their egg tasted much better than the eggs from grocery stores.

E816FC44-DCC1-486E-BCDB-01C554B2E351.jpeg
A2DC9137-192F-460D-B480-1BC1780EECF1.jpeg

Day 316 - November 11th - Neighbour’s creation :)

The wife of our neighbour Noisy Digger has started a small handicraft business. Here’s our new window decoration, a star made of reed she has collected here in our village. We also buy lamb meat and eggs from them. Unfortunately no eggs from today because of the bird flu :( Their egg tasted much better than the eggs from grocery stores.

View attachment 161896View attachment 161897
Bird Flu????? We’ve got salmonella in our eggs at the moment. Blimey, what’s going on?

Day 317 - November 12th - Not all of them

I got a positive shock this morning as I discovered FIVE males and FOUR females under the bird feeder. Impossible to get them all in one photo though. I guess they are two different broods as I don’t think pheasants hatch such a huge gang of chickens at the same time.

Played with one of the photos in iColorama and RNI.

Another grey and dark and boring and depressing day. Tomorrow my new iPhone will be delivered....

462A1939-24CC-4D1D-9870-8761D3A47C20.jpeg

original:
27F53583-6F4E-4B68-AFBF-DBEA3CB6F324.jpeg

View attachment 161844
Lovely colours

Day 317 - November 12th - Not all of them

I got a positive shock this morning as I discovered FIVE males and FOUR females under the bird feeder. Impossible to get them all in one photo though. I guess they are two different broods as I don’t think pheasants hatch such a huge gang of chickens at the same time.

Played with one of the photos in iColorama and RNI.

Another grey and dark and boring and depressing day. Tomorrow my new iPhone will be delivered....

View attachment 161919

original:
View attachment 161920
Is it the 12 mega max super pro? :D

Back
Top Bottom