Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Ooooh, let me know what you think - mine is en route.
Haha, a few days ago I said to my DH: “I bet Jilly won’t buy this as she already has 11 Pro Max. I think she’ll wait for next years models” :lmao::inlove:

I just posted on my playground thread. Not having had much time to test the camera more than two photos as all the syncing and Apple Watch unpairing/repairing have taken several hours. Just got my fitness data OK again. For a while I thought it had lost it :eek:

Day 319 - November 14th - A short moment of sunlight

This morning just after sunrise I saw a glimpse of the sun and everything suddenly looked so beautiful, compared to the last few days. Now it’s back to grey and dull again.

Shot with iPhone 12 Pro Max tele setting. Edited in Snapseed and RAW Power

7C664279-0650-4F18-A476-11B8B543B290.jpeg

original:
2A26C233-71FE-4F85-85A4-A82709A694DA.jpeg

Day 323 - November 18th - Just another lonely walk

Not even the ravens were keeping me company this morning

iPhone 12 Pro Max, edited with RAW Power and Focos app. The photo sure didn’t need the edit, but my soul did :)

B418BD4C-613A-4642-94FA-EA30B29CAC04.jpeg

original:
87D617FE-1882-4377-9AE3-7135BCD3CB5D.jpeg

slideshow from the walk (PicsArt app):

Last edited:
Day 324 - November 19th - Before they went inside to the stable

Horrible weather here. The temp has gone down from 11 to 3 in just a couple of hours. Rain and very strong wind and snow is coming tonight they say. Silly me took a walk and the wind almost made mig lose my balance several times. Just before it got even nastier I took a shot of the neighbours’ sheep with tele setting. Edited in Snapseed and iColorama. Now I will stay inside for the rest of the day.

CE98C6F7-D498-4EA7-A9AB-52228AE2BD03.jpeg

Day 324 - November 19th - Before they went inside to the stable

Horrible weather here. The temp has gone down from 11 to 3 in just a couple of hours. Rain and very strong wind and snow is coming tonight they say. Silly me took a walk and the wind almost made mig lose my balance several times. Just before it got even nastier I took a shot of the neighbours’ sheep with tele setting. Edited in Snapseed and iColorama. Now I will stay inside for the rest of the day.

View attachment 162125
we were told to expect a 'weather bomb' in the UK today and tomorrow but all we have is heavy rain. supposed to be going back to mild at the weekend..........but you are a touch further north than us :)

we were told to expect a 'weather bomb' in the UK today and tomorrow but all we have is heavy rain. supposed to be going back to mild at the weekend..........but you are a touch further north than us :)
Just checked up the latest news. Seems there are several roads closed and power outages in some areas - not here yet but we are prepared with fresh water and a camping stove :thumbs:

Day 325 - November 20th - Weather report from latitude 60 :)

Yesterday was “pissväder” and more of it will come tomorrow. But today everything’s OK! I got so happy I took my early walk just after sunrise. This photo is taken later, i.e. 15 minutes ago. You know this view by now. Sorry about repeating it so often :whistle:
iPhone 12 Pro Max Tele lens

3B2E1AC3-DDBE-4609-9BEA-3D2A232A3457.jpeg

Day 325 - November 20th - Weather report from latitude 60 :)

Yesterday was “pissväder” and more of it will come tomorrow. But today everything’s OK! I got so happy I took my early walk just after sunrise. This photo is taken later, i.e. 15 minutes ago. You know this view by now. Sorry about repeating it so often :whistle:
iPhone 12 Pro Max Tele lens

View attachment 162142
You are so good to get out walking so much especially in winter. The last two days it became too dark before I realised it was too late to go on a walk and at least now that we cannot golf because of lockdown I have the company of Tom.

You are so good to get out walking so much especially in winter. The last two days it became too dark before I realised it was too late to go on a walk and at least now that we cannot golf because of lockdown I have the company of Tom.
It has become like a drug for me to get out every day :cool: If I don’t do it I feel as if I’m going mad. Must be the endorphin...

Day 323 - November 18th - Just another lonely walk

Not even the ravens were keeping me company this morning

iPhone 12 Pro Max, edited with RAW Power and Focos app. The photo sure didn’t need the edit, but my soul did :)

View attachment 162097

original:
View attachment 162098

slideshow from the walk (PicsArt app):
I like both, and would certainly have edited the original too ;)

Day 326 - November 21st - Today’s weather report :eek:

I hate this. Almost never happens, but today I will NOT go for my daily walk. I will probably get completely nuts by abstinence.

app Weather shot. Edited in Hipsta

View attachment 162168
Nooooooo, not snow!!!! Ugh. I don’t blame you for staying in.

Day 327 - November 22nd - He’ll always be 26 in my eyes :inlove:

When me and my husband first met, at New Years Eve 1979, I had just turned 20 and he was 26. I immediately fell in love with him, but I had some doubt: “Isn’t he a bit too old, almost an oldster“ :eek: Today he’s turning 67 and I don’t see him like an oldster at all.

Double selfie shot on our sunny Sunday walk this morning. iPhone 12 Pro Max. A bit of retouch in Retouch and Snapseed.

8296FCB9-9B54-439C-821F-3C7DAFE5EAD6.jpeg

Haha, a few days ago I said to my DH: “I bet Jilly won’t buy this as she already has 11 Pro Max. I think she’ll wait for next years models” :lmao::inlove:

I just posted on my playground thread. Not having had much time to test the camera more than two photos as all the syncing and Apple Watch unpairing/repairing have taken several hours. Just got my fitness data OK again. For a while I thought it had lost it :eek:
You should know by now that Jilly gets the latest model every year. I might have considered trading in my 11 Pro for a 12 but I don’t want the big size again and it’s not worth trading up unless you get the Max.

Last edited:
You should know by now that Jilly gets the latest model every year. I might have considered trading in my 11 Pro for a 12 but I don’t want the big size again and it’s not worth trading up unless you get the Max.
Strangely enough I don’t think the Max feels so big. In all the reviews they say it’s huge, but I don’t agree and I have small hands :alien:

Day 327 - November 22nd - He’ll always be 26 in my eyes :inlove:

When me and my husband first met, at New Years Eve 1979, I had just turned 20 and he was 26. I immediately fell in love with him, but I had some doubt: “Isn’t he a bit too old, almost an oldster“ :eek: Today he’s turning 67 and I don’t see him like an oldster at all.

Double selfie shot on our sunny Sunday walk this morning. iPhone 12 Pro Max. A bit of retouch in Retouch and Snapseed.

View attachment 162197
Happy birthday!!!
Oh, if only I were 20 :D

beautiful both of you :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom