Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Days 306 - 335 My November 2020

89A87182-1F7B-495C-BAEC-0C21C6DD3AF8.png

Slideshow:

Day 337 - December 2nd - Waiting...

I‘m outside the house waiting for UPS who are supposed to get here with my new iMac “before the end of the day”, whatever that means :alien:
I dare not go anywhere, not even to the bathroom, which isn’t the easiest for me with my handicapped intestines. Gaaah. If I miss them they just put a little yellow note in the post box telling that the delivered failed because I wasn’t at home. Please, let the end-of-the-day happen soon :whistle:

no edit

1D900989-2048-4322-8FB6-7710F4BA3C20.jpeg

Last edited:

I‘m outside the house waiting for UPS who are supposed to get here with my new iMac “before the end of the day”, whatever that means :alien:
I dare not go anywhere, not even to the bathroom, which isn’t the easiest for me with my handicapped intestines. Gaaah. If I miss them they just put a little yellow not in the post box telling that the delivered failed because I wasn’t at home. Please, let the end-of-the-day happen soon :whistle:

no edit

View attachment 162462
That happened last week with the SIM card for my phone. Delivery between 8am and 8pm. They absolutely came while I was in the bathroom and the delivery person just tossed it on the porch as I was running toward the door. :angry:

That happened last week with the SIM card for my phone. Delivery between 8am and 8pm. They absolutely came while I was in the bathroom and the delivery person just tossed it on the porch as I was running toward the door. :angry:
I just got the delivery. They just left it outside our door without notice while my DH was in the bathroom and I was knocked out on the couch :angry:E04A7852-4665-422B-BF40-B670DAD836D5.jpeg

I dare not go anywhere, not even to the bathroom, which isn’t the easiest for me with my handicapped intestines. Gaaah. If I miss them they just put a little yellow note in the post box telling that the delivered failed because I wasn’t at home. Please, let the end-of-the-day happen soon :whistle:

no edit

View attachment 162462
Beautiful

Day 338 - December 3rd - Photographer in Sleep mode :rolleyes:

Not very surprising... I’ve been so busy with my new computer that I’ve forgotten to follow my daily routines. Took a walk this morning, that’s the only thing I’ve done. No photography, no pills, no nap on the couch. My brain’s on fire :eek: but I’m also having fun

A moment ago I just took a random shot with the ultra wide setting. It’s from the heart of my tech head quarter :D

C9B4C1FF-FA25-429D-A9DE-4A2BFC5A171F.jpeg

Day 339 - December 4th - Birthday angel :inlove:

Got an angel decoration from my sister as it’s mine and our daughter’s birthday today. She would have been 30 today - quite hard to get into my head that such a long time has passed. Me, I’m turning 16 - oh no I mixed up the numbers ;)

I needed a break from tech stress and when I noticed that the thread on the angel kind of destroyed the photo I decided to try and get rid of it completely in Touch Retouch. Took some time, especially with the holes in the wings where the thread showed up. Used Line removal for the bigger parts of the thread and Brush and Clone Stamp for the rest. Not edited further.

Oh no - I let Retouch overwrite the original. Now I can’t show you what a great job I did :eek: I insert another photo of the same angel

65E3DEF7-0885-439A-A4C7-FB293693A511.jpeg

version with roses from my DH

2D224B2C-6845-43DE-A0E9-D106767C7F32.jpeg

thread version:

CEB66187-B1E5-4332-B691-AEE38F6E3F5C.jpeg

Got an angel decoration from my sister as it’s mine and our daughter’s birthday today. She would have been 30 today - quite hard to get into my head that such a long time has passed. Me, I’m turning 16 - oh no I mixed up the numbers ;)

I needed a break from tech stress and when I noticed that the thread on the angel kind of destroyed the photo I decided to try and get rid of it completely in Touch Retouch. Took some time, especially with the holes in the wings where the thread showed up. Used Line removal for the bigger parts of the thread and Brush and Clone Stamp for the rest. Not edited further.

Oh no - I let Retouch overwrite the original. Now I can’t show you what a great job I did :eek: I insert another photo of the same angel

View attachment 162504

View attachment 162505

thread version:

View attachment 162506
Lovely. Much better without the thread. Happy Birthday to You! Always bittersweet though with your thoughts of Hanna. 16 eh? Me too. :lol:

View attachment 162504

View attachment 162505

thread version:

View attachment 162506
Great photos retouch is one of my favourite apps you did a great job. Beautiful memorial

Day 345 - December 10th - I’m unsure if there’s a hidden message from my brain here

Playing around with Photoroom and SuperimposeX. While editing I suddenly saw a worried mother/father with her newborn. Or even Mary and baby Jesus. Anyhow I had no plan whatsoever. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and decided to do something quick before I try to crash on the couch. Those little figures are my new friends. I’ve bought six of them. Designed in Japan - Made in China. I love them. Perfect props. And they glow in the dark. Just what I need this time of the year. I heard on the news that we haven’t got a single minute of sunshine in December this far and there’s no sun in the forecasts.
A2AA3674-A6AF-40C2-A4C9-F38BC5D290B3.jpeg

one of my friends:
93B6B717-BD35-4410-AD21-FC56D1AE1598.png

Back
Top Bottom