Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 356 - December 21st - Celebrating Winter solstice with an extra long walk

Finally Winter solstice. I often get annoyed by the notifications on my devices (and yes - I know you can turn them off :rolleyes: ), but when I got a beep at 11:02 telling me it was Winter solstice I wanted it to pop up more than once. I even kept it on my Watch and several times today I've been tapping on it to enjoy this wonderful event.
We celebrated with an extra long walk. Together this time. We usually don't walk together as we don't have the same pace and also because I prefer workouts all by myself listening to old goodies.
I did this photo for Linus. Haven't taken any more photos today. Edits in Bazaart an iColorama

FDCE0116-3903-42D8-9302-8B80E61ED4F0_1_201_a.jpeg
21E203EC-94DC-418B-8160-B5153F94DB02.png
ED77481A-0E12-4643-A4EF-5BC2CFD83497.png

Day 356 - December 21st - Celebrating Winter solstice with an extra long walk

Finally Winter solstice. I often get annoyed by the notifications on my devices (and yes - I know you can turn them off :rolleyes: ), but when I got a beep at 11:02 telling me it was Winter solstice I wanted it to pop up more than once. I even kept it on my Watch and several times today I've been tapping on it to enjoy this wonderful event.
We celebrated with an extra long walk. Together this time. We usually don't walk together as we don't have the same pace and also because I prefer workouts all by myself listening to old goodies.
I did this photo for Linus. Haven't taken any more photos today. Edits in Bazaart an iColorama

View attachment 162948View attachment 162950
View attachment 162949
Marvellous isn’t it? And there’s supposed to be some extra bright star tonight and tomorrow - something about Jupiter and Saturn in alignment. The first time for 800 years!!

Happy Christmas Day. What’s the horror - rain?
Snow, wind from NNW, 0 degrees ”feels like -7” according to the apps. I’m drinking my umptieth espresso, because then I really CAN’T go out for a walk with my damaged stomach :D I’m also trying to convince myself that Apple won’t punish me if I don’t fill up the activitity rings for once - but I know it will nag me “you’ve been less active than normally, what happened”.... I third reason for staying inside is that we’re told not to take any risks with broken legs and similar as the hospitals cannot take care of anything else than the virus, and not even that in fact.

Day 362 - December 27th - Just fake :whistle:

The winter we got was just fake. Today rainy and windy. Not a chance to take a walk. As soon as a car passes on the road it looks like it's running in a river and not a road. It would we the worst kind of cold shower to be out there. And Linus has left and is back in his home.
I haven't been in the mood for taking photos today, but right now I took a shot of our fake flowers (satin) in from of our fake (plastic) Christmas tree with an almost fake app (Hipstamatic X).

D4F82EBC-32F7-49E5-93C2-263F58FFCAC3_1_201_a.jpeg

Day 366 - December 31st - two minutes of moonlight

Got up at 3:50. Got out on the porch to have a smoke and there it was: the full moon :inlove: Two minutes later the clouds were covering the sky as it has done almost every day since Now 27th. No sign of the moon. My sleeping disorder and my smoking sometimes create great photo moments:cool:
Have a great New Year’s Eve everyone. We’re doing nothing special. Looking forward to a peaceful evening with my DH. Linus is celebrating at his place.

0B52AD82-DEE9-4519-B2E0-522A9DA34376.jpeg

P.S. Yes, the Moon became a blob once again :whistle:

Day 366 - December 31st - two minutes of moonlight

Got up at 3:50. Got out on the porch to have a smoke and there it was: the full moon :inlove: Two minutes later the clouds were covering the sky as it has done almost every day since Now 27th. No sign of the moon. My sleeping disorder and my smoking sometimes create great photo moments:cool:
Have a great New Year’s Eve everyone. We’re doing nothing special. Looking forward to a peaceful evening with my DH. Linus is celebrating at his place.

View attachment 163196
P.S. Yes, the Moon became a blob once again :whistle:
Blob or no blob, it’s beautiful!

What's the word from the future? Is it worth the trip?
It’s raining a bit, which means no bushfires. Good enough for me!

Even though it’s summer and we should be going to the beach and enjoying the last days off in peace instead of in the living room watching tv... so maybe a bit boring already? Not sure... :D

Happy new year!!!

It’s raining a bit, which means no bushfires. Good enough for me!

Even though it’s summer and we should be going to the beach and enjoying the last days off in peace instead of in the living room watching tv... so maybe a bit boring already? Not sure... :D

Happy new year!!!
Happy New Year. :kissingheart:

Back
Top Bottom