Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 1 - January 1st - Keepin’ up the good spirits ;)

New day, new year, new decade. Only thing I know is that today is going to be very short as I just got out of bed - been sleeping for almost 13 hours :alien: As I normally sleep about 4 hours I feel somewhat confused. The espresso machine is having a hard time:coffee:

Starting with an exception to my personal rule that I must post a photo shot the same date as the post. We had a peaceful new year’s eve, just the two of us. Lobster and water - the lobster was a waist of money by the way.
We had a fun time dressing up ourselves before the yearly TV sketch “Dinner for one” and played Ms Sophie and James although my DH was allowed to sit down and eat with the lady in the house :D

Shot with Procamera app. Used a tripod and triggered the photo from the Apple Watch

6EC0D050-A3EB-4B53-A51D-541BAF7BA222.jpeg

Day 1 - January 1st - Keepin’ up the good spirits ;)

New day, new year, new decade. Only thing I know is that today is going to be very short as I just got out of bed - been sleeping for almost 13 hours :alien: As I normally sleep about 4 hours I feel somewhat confused. The espresso machine is having a hard time:coffee:

Starting with an exception to my personal rule that I must post a photo shot the same date as the post. We had a peaceful new year’s eve, just the two of us. Lobster and water - the lobster was a waist of money by the way.
We had a fun time dressing up ourselves before the yearly TV sketch “Dinner for one” and played Ms Sophie and James although my DH was allowed to sit down and eat with the lady in the house :D

Shot with Procamera app. Used a tripod and triggered the photo from the Apple Watch

View attachment 153590
And this is a great image to start your 365! Mr Gustafsson looks very smart.

Day 2 - January 2nd - Mixed architecture

We’ve been at the huge hospital in Uppsala to visit my 85 year old mum who had to go to the emergency a few days ago because of heart failure. She’s much better now, but of course we’re all preoccupied.

The photo is shot with my iPhone X and edited in Snapseed (mostly perspective corrections) and Darkroom.
In the background you can see a part of Uppsala castle. To the left the newly built psychiatric unit and to the right the oldest building from 1867. The hospital, Akademiska sjukhuset, is a hotchpotch of buildings of different ages and new buildings are under construction.

2931BD1A-961E-4EF2-8264-0AB4F35CD1C7.png

Day 3 - January 3rd - Anyone see the happy face :p

Horrible weather today with strong wind and rain. Temperature almost 10 degrees. Took a walk in my summer sneakers. Now I’m wet but proud :thumbs:

It’s our pool in the photo. I guess the cover will blow away anytime now. If you see a large plastic cover passing by, please send it to me :cool:

362E6571-C36F-430F-90D9-C50C4E19A0EE.png

Horrible weather today with strong wind and rain. Temperature almost 10 degrees. Took a walk in my summer sneakers. Now I’m wet but proud :thumbs:

It’s our pool in the photo. I guess the cover will blow away anytime now. If you see a large plastic cover passing by, please send it to me :cool:

View attachment 153672
nice photo, shame about the weather !

View attachment 153672
It was raining here this morning, but now it’s brilliant sunshine. The weather is weird.

Day 5 - January 5th - Happy birthday :inlove:

He’s 28 today - unbelievable :alien: In an hour we will have dinner guests. What am I doing here editing and playing around - I don’t even have decent clothes on:eek:

iColorama and Snapseed

View attachment 153785
Happy Birthday, Linus!!! (I love the lights on the wall.)

Day 5 - January 5th - Happy birthday :inlove:

He’s 28 today - unbelievable :alien: In an hour we will have dinner guests. What am I doing here editing and playing around - I don’t even have decent clothes on:eek:

iColorama and Snapseed

View attachment 153785
Wow, 28!!! Happy Birthday dear Linus. I’m loving those PJs.

Day 8 - January 8th - Taking the easy way out today ;)

I wanted to send a thank-you-greeting to my family today as my AirPods pro finally landed on my doorstep. They are a birthday gift from them - let’s say they had no choice about what to give :D

Selfie taken with the native cam, then a bit retouched and given a different background in Facetune 2, text added with Title FX and finally added a poster style with Photogrid

E1E833D9-B172-4DE8-AC1F-DEBFD8BDCB5D.jpeg

Day 8 - January 8th - Taking the easy way out today ;)

I wanted to send a thank-you-greeting to my family today as my AirPods pro finally landed on my doorstep. They are a birthday gift from them - let’s say they had no choice about what to give :D

Selfie taken with the native cam, then a bit retouched and given a different background in Facetune 2, text added with Title FX and finally added a poster style with Photogrid

View attachment 153927
Well, that way you get what you want. :thumbs: Love the thank-you card.

Back
Top Bottom