Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 345 - December 10th - I’m unsure if there’s a hidden message from my brain here

Playing around with Photoroom and SuperimposeX. While editing I suddenly saw a worried mother/father with her newborn. Or even Mary and baby Jesus. Anyhow I had no plan whatsoever. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and decided to do something quick before I try to crash on the couch. Those little figures are my new friends. I’ve bought six of them. Designed in Japan - Made in China. I love them. Perfect props. And they glow in the dark. Just what I need this time of the year. I heard on the news that we haven’t got a single minute of sunshine in December this far and there’s no sun in the forecasts.
View attachment 162660

one of my friends:
View attachment 162659
I thought you had like 60, because they’re everywhere!!!
They’re VERY cute!

I thought you had like 60, because they’re everywhere!!!
They’re VERY cute!
It's that kind of evil "collect'em all" product. I've heard it's almost impossible to get all the different 36 figures without buying many more because you can get "doubles". I was lucky and got six different ones. When I was a kid I collected pics of hockey players - one year I succeeded in getting my album full. I still remember the frustration when you got a certain player from a team in northern Sweden for the umpteenth time. And everyone of my little friends had stacks with that player. But oh what a joy when I could insert the final missing player in my album. It was a Russian player. My parents were not amused. I wonder how many packages with picture cards we bought that year. It was in 1969...

It's that kind of evil "collect'em all" product. I've heard it's almost impossible to get all the different 36 figures without buying many more because you can get "doubles". I was lucky and got six different ones. When I was a kid I collected pics of hockey players - one year I succeeded in getting my album full. I still remember the frustration when you got a certain player from a team in northern Sweden for the umpteenth time. And everyone of my little friends had stacks with that player. But oh what a joy when I could insert the final missing player in my album. It was a Russian player. My parents were not amused. I wonder how many packages with picture cards we bought that year. It was in 1969...
I know the feeling. I saw some little cars at Aldi that come in a package, and it’s 12 in each series (there are 3 series so far). Because you can’t see which ones are in the package, the first series I bought for Joana ended up having 3-4 of the same cars until I completed the series.

However, unlike cards, now I developed the art of feeling the cars through the packaging and pay close attention to the colours, which sometimes you can see through if you put the packaging in the right angle. The only problem is doing that without being scolded by an employee or filmed by another customer but hey, if not living life on the edge, what’s the point of living at all??? :lmao:

I know the feeling. I saw some little cars at Aldi that come in a package, and it’s 12 in each series (there are 3 series so far). Because you can’t see which ones are in the package, the first series I bought for Joana ended up having 3-4 of the same cars until I completed the series.

However, unlike cards, now I developed the art of feeling the cars through the packaging and pay close attention to the colours, which sometimes you can see through if you put the packaging in the right angle. The only problem is doing that without being scolded by an employee or filmed by another customer but hey, if not living life on the edge, what’s the point of living at all??? :lmao:
Hmmm - perhaps the same manufacturer - 3 series with 12 in each one for my figures too. I bought mine on the web so your shrewd trick wouldn't work for me :lol:

Day 346 - December 11th - Prepared for Santa Lucia

We've set up the manger in Linus' room here at our place. He'll be super happy when he finally comes to us on the 22nd :inlove: I'm missing him so much:cry:

Here you find info on the Swedish Lucia tradition:
Saint_Lucy's_Day

Snapseed and iColorama

A660AB91-DB6D-43CB-BB22-C8A9D1096994.jpeg

Day 347 - December 12th - This darkness has made me totally insane :cool:

The grey darkness seems to be never-ending. I try to keep up the good spirits by doing crazy edits. Found a pair of sunglasses I bought in Italy in 1978. A lot of sweet memories popped up.

Edited with Photoroom.

I find the reflection in the right eye glass was just perfect. I didn't see it when I took the photo as I obviously didn't have my real glasses on :D

13D1FAD0-583A-42C4-84EF-99468E836F20_1_102_o.jpeg

Day 347 - December 12th - This darkness has made me totally insane :cool:

The grey darkness seems to be never-ending. I try to keep up the good spirits by doing crazy edits. Found a pair of sunglasses I bought in Italy in 1978. A lot of sweet memories popped up.

Edited with Photoroom.

I find the reflection in the right eye glass was just perfect. I didn't see it when I took the photo as I obviously didn't have my real glasses on :D

View attachment 162696
Hey, cheer up! Only ten more days and the nights start getting shorter. Something to celebrate!!!:D

Day 349 - December 14th - Sign spotting :D

After 31 years without a house number sign we gave in for the peer pressure from all our new younger neighbours.
And please note that the sky is almost blue - first time since November... It only lasted 15 minutes though.

Shot with PsC as I wanted to emphasize the sky....

BCF38B0E-796B-45FE-AF24-F960E1486C8D_1_201_a.jpeg

After 31 years without a house number sign we gave in for the peer pressure from all our new younger neighbours.
And please note that the sky is almost blue - first time since November... It only lasted 15 minutes though.

View attachment 162774
Project finished
DA5F44F2-D9C2-4337-AF93-1B32AD2D52E9.jpeg

View attachment 162774
Hmmm you sure its not just that iPhone 12 making the sky blue ;)

Hmmm you sure its not just that iPhone 12 making the sky blue ;)
Haha - partly true, but in fact they even mentioned in the news that in Stockholm and one other Swedish town there had been a little sunshine this morning. No sunshine here, but the sky was ALMOST blue, for about half-an-hour that is :rolleyes: I've read that we have to go back to 1934 to find a December this dark:eek:

Oops, I only now realised that I didn’t write the happy birthday message!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! It’s on the same day of one of my brothers from another family :D I have two of those :D
Hope you had a beautiful day! :inlove:

Day 353 - December 18th - Our village is expanding :)

My DH turned 67 a few weeks ago and is from now on only working 50%. This explains everything in this photo.

Snapseed - and yes, I emphasized the colours a lot. Just because I miss colours in this dark December

F439A6B2-4866-469D-923A-CD6276B86E77_1_201_a.jpeg

original:
0E80DEC1-90CB-4FCF-A296-B8BA9B0810FD.jpeg

Day 353 - December 18th - Our village is expanding :)

My DH turned 67 a few weeks ago and is from now on only working 50%. This explains everything in this photo.

Snapseed - and yes, I emphasized the colours a lot. Just because I miss colours in this dark December

View attachment 162868

original:
View attachment 162872
I really love that you have a Bat Cave!!!

Day 354 - December 19th - Where's Santa?

I, who normally hardly ever sleep more than a few hours, have been sleeping almost all day except for the daily walk. Which of course has made me even more tired than normally :coffee: The TV display is showing photos from Christmas a few years ago. Looking forward to have Linus here for a few days. He's the perfect cure for fatigue;)

No edit except for a little Lens blur in Snapseed

8107D75E-F6F2-4E56-9D82-5B21E585561C_1_201_a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom