Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Is there a helpline for 365 addiction?
I’m afraid not :eek:

IMG_2507.jpeg

(Musemage)

How could I stop this addiction? My days wouldn’t be complete without this. I just double-checked and it will be my eighth year. Should I be proud or ashamed :rolleyes:
You should be proud.
I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have your 365 and playground threads to entertain me. (You are going to continue both, I hope??)

You should be proud.
I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have your 365 and playground threads to entertain me. (You are going to continue both, I hope??)
Haha, for a moment I thought - we’ll, I’ll go for just one thread. But no, I’ll keep both going. I think… :thinking::rolleyes::confused::) Let's see what happens....

Day 2 - January 2nd - The guest workers have taken a Christmas break

Paul psmoore posted a photo with a magnificent round barn in Illinois - see Paul’s 52 for 2024

Lots of barns around here where we live, but I’ve never seen a round one. Here’s an ordinary old Swedish barn in today’s heavy snowfall. I’ve added a vintage touch with Snapseed. The vehicles outside haven’t been used since before Christmas. The farm is nowadays owned by a building company. They hire guest workers from the Baltic countries. They don’t get decent salaries. But at least they are allowed to visit their families in Latvia for Christmas

IMG_5405.jpeg

A ”happier” version - Radiant Photo. I popped the colours

IMG_5412.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 3 - January 3rd - Love story :thinking::D

I know I posted these two horses not so long ago, but I haven’t taken any other photos today. It was terribly cold and windy when I was out walking. It felt like my fingers turned to ice as soon as I took off the gloves for ”shooting the horses” :eek:;) So I let the phone rest in my pocket for the rest of the walk. As you can see it’s still snowing. I should make a Swedish version of CCR’s Who’ll stop the rain/snow :geek:

Difficult to shoot through the snow. The first one didn’t come out well, but I think it’s a funny pic. The horse to the left is often ”pushy” like this and the other one seems to be a bit intimidated.

Tried to fix this one in several apps.

PicTapGo-2024-01-03-170933.jpeg

this one’s better but less funny

IMG_5424.png

Last edited:
Day 3 - January 3rd - Love story :thinking::D

I know I posted these two horses not so long ago, but I haven’t taken any other photos today. It was terribly cold and windy when I was out walking. It felt like my fingers turned to ice as soon as I took off the gloves for ”shooting the horses” :eek:;) So I let the phone rest in my pocket for the rest of the walk. As you can see it’s still snowing. I should make a Swedish version of CCR’s Who’ll stop the rain/snow :geek:

Difficult to shoot through the snow. The first one didn’t come out well, but I think it’s a funny pic. The horse to the left is often ”pushy” like this and the other one seems to be a bit intimidated.

Tried to fix this one in several apps.

View attachment 199263

this one’s better but less funny

View attachment 199264
I can see how deep the snow is, and guess you’re sick of it, but I have snow envy. we’ve had the second warmest December in history and we are 24 inches of snow below normal.

I can see how deep the snow is, and guess you’re sick of it, but I have snow envy. we’ve had the second warmest December in history and we are 24 inches of snow below normal.
For a long time, you and I shared the same weather conditions. Seems it’s over. At least for the time being.

Day 4 - January 4th - Oh yes, I see the light :cool:

It's still snowing. Chaos on many of the major national roads. People stuck in their cars for many hours. Obviously they didn't listen to the warnings. Here just peace and quiet. I had a fantastic walk with perfect tail wind. The sun almost showed up a few times. And with this cold the snow is so dry that the clothes don't get wet.

tiny edits in Lightroom

IMG_5444.jpeg

Day 4 - January 4th - Oh yes, I see the light :cool:

It's still snowing. Chaos on many of the major national roads. People stuck in their cars for many hours. Obviously they didn't listen to the warnings. Here just peace and quiet. I had a fantastic walk with perfect tail wind. The sun almost showed up a few times. And with this cold the snow is so dry that the clothes don't get wet.

tiny edits in Lightroom

View attachment 199293
Sigh, it looks lovely!! Is that structure a deer blind? (Meaning a place where the hunter waits for the unwary deer?)

Day 5 - January 5th Trettondagsafton - Totem pole Scandinavian style :)

I think today has been the most beautiful winter day I have experienced in my entire life. I stopped for taking photos several times during my walk. Got slightly delayed... came back home only a few minutes before Linus's birthday guests arrived :rolleyes:

Totem pole - or is it Pluto. Edits in Lightroom mobile

IMG_5462.jpeg

Overview. Edits Lightroom

IMG_5463.jpeg

Day 6 - January 6th, Trettondagen - Gazing towards the sun

It seems these three crows enjoyed the bright sunshine just as much as I did. Perhaps they are the Three Kings in disguise

original, no edit apart from painting away a few disturbing twigs in one of the corners with Touch Retouch

PicTapGo-2024-01-06-163642.jpeg

edited in PicTapGo - suddenly the image get a "sad look"

PicTapGo-2024-01-06-163957.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom