Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 107 - April 16th - Snail on the trail ;)

Because of the extremely chilly winds from the north we had to find a solution for today’s walk. I got a brilliant idea. We drove to the nearest village and then we had a whimsical walk on a prepared jogging trail. The trail is covered with soft wood chips. The feet said "Thanks, we should walk here more often".

Edits in LR

IMG_8052.jpeg

IMG_8049.jpeg

Our walk summary - fun looking shape :geek:

IMG_5688.jpeg

Day 108 - April 17th - Eurasian Siskin having dinner

Sunny but chilly day. Almost no photos taken. So this is a ”desperation shot”. Great to have a bird feeder outside the window.
Edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_8080.jpeg

Day 109 - April 18th - Blue magic

There’s a blue lightchain close to the old and tired rowan tree. I didn’t even think of that. I just wanted a night shot of the tree with the moonlit clouds in the background. My eyes didn’t see all the blue that the iPhone saw. I was surprised when I saw the photo. Native cam, auto night mode. No edits.

IMG_5760.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

Day 109 - April 18th - Blue magic

There’s a blue lightchain close to the old and tired rowan tree. I didn’t even think of that. I just wanted a night shot of the tree with the moonlit clouds in the background. My eyes didn’t see all the blue that the iPhone saw. I was surprised when I saw the photo. Native cam, auto night mode. No edits.

View attachment 201111

View attachment 201112
Cool. I like surprises like that.

Day 110 - April 19th - The anemones started a wildcat strike

We are all so sick and tired of the chilly and windy weather that seems stuck now. The forecasts can’t see any changes for the coming 7 days. The wood anemones refuse to open up

The upsidedown-trick in selfie mode :cool: Lightroom

IMG_8123.jpeg

IMG_8124.jpeg

Day 110 - April 19th - The anemones started a wildcat strike

We are all so sick and tired of the chilly and windy weather that seems stuck now. The forecasts can’t see any changes for the coming 7 days. The wood anemones refuse to open up

The upsidedown-trick in selfie mode :cool: Lightroom

View attachment 201130

View attachment 201131
Took me a moment to recognize that's your foot in the first photo, not a leopard crouching in the grass.

Day 107 - April 16th - Snail on the trail ;)

Because of the extremely chilly winds from the north we had to find a solution for today’s walk. I got a brilliant idea. We drove to the nearest village and then we had a whimsical walk on a prepared jogging trail. The trail is covered with soft wood chips. The feet said "Thanks, we should walk here more often".

Edits in LR

View attachment 201073

View attachment 201071

Our walk summary - fun looking shape :geek:

View attachment 201072
We have had so much rain here, it’s unbelievable. I have started taking the train to different towns to just walk around the shopping malls to get some exercise out of the rain!

We have had so much rain here, it’s unbelievable. I have started taking the train to different towns to just walk around the shopping malls to get some exercise out of the rain!
The best thing with shopping malls is that you can use them for exercising :)
The weather behavior is scary :(

Day 111 - April 20th - Resting after a hard day

The old man went off early this morning to help out with getting the boats for hire into the water. They thought they would need max 2 hours but, because of unforeseen complications, it took them 6 hours. Ice cold winds also today. I'm glad I wasn't involved ;)

edits in LR

IMG_8131.jpeg

Day 111 - April 20th - Resting after a hard day

The old man went off early this morning to help out with getting the boats for hire into the water. They thought they would need max 2 hours but, because of unforeseen complications, it took them 6 hours. Ice cold winds also today. I'm glad I wasn't involved ;)

edits in LR

View attachment 201159
Very nice photo!

Day 113 - April 22nd - Escape to the greenhouse

The only relatively warm and cozy place outside is not outside, but in the greenhouse. We had coffee there and met this bumblebee

Heavily edited in Lightroom

IMG_8178.jpeg

original is not that bad either

IMG_1122.jpeg

Day 115 - April 24th - School book example of Swedish ”aprilväder”

Managed to get back home after my walk before the rain started.

They have started to remove the snowsticks. The one in this image will be gone tomorrow. Goodbye winter. The forecast say wet snow for tomorrow though.

IMG_8226.jpeg

You can see rain showers in the distance

IMG_8227.jpeg

Day 117 - April 26th - I hereby rename you back killer :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Woke up to heavy snowfall. Now it's "just" raining. We went out in search of signs of spring despite the weather. Found this year's first lungworts. I managed to go down in the ditch and started to take close-ups. Suddenly my back said "Enough of this" and I could hardly straighten up. I'm glad I wasn't alone on my walk.

edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_8286.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom