Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Are they dwarf grafted lemon trees? What are the lemons like? I’ve hesitated to get a dwarf bcs I’ve been suspicious about the fruit. (Writing out what’s been in my head for a while makes me feel a bit silly).
You’re not the only one feeling silly here - the truth is I have not tasted the fruits :rolleyes: Fruitloop :lmao: And none of us remember what the label said at the garden center. I didn't even know there was such a thing called dwarf lemon trees. But the trees are small indeed.

Day 131 - May 10th - Flow

Had a fantastic 3 hours long walk today on tiny roads I had never walked before. Partly clear cut areas but also areas with almost genuine forest. I navigated with Apple Maps and didn’t get lost. I will go there again. Lovely walking about without having to bother about cars. I met 2 foxes, a gang of roe deers and a bunch of swans. I took many nice photos. Hard to choose my daily ;)

tiny brook

”normal” photo with native cam - no edits

IMG_6578.jpeg

shot with the app Slow Shutter cam - shutter speed 1 sec - no further edit

IMG_6581.jpeg

L
Day 131 - May 10th - Flow

Had a fantastic 3 hours long walk today on tiny roads I had never walked before. Partly clear cut areas but also areas with almost genuine forest. I navigated with Apple Maps and didn’t get lost. I will go there again. Lovely walking about without having to bother about cars. I met 2 foxes, a gang of roe deers and a bunch of swans. I took many nice photos. Hard to choose my daily ;)

tiny brook

”normal” photo with native cam - no edits

View attachment 201448

shot with the app Slow Shutter cam - shutter speed 1 sec - no further edit

View attachment 201449
I love that slow shutter image!

Day 133 - May 12th - A walk in Lothlórien :inlove:

I’m so happy I found these ”off-side” roads for my walks :thumbs: Please note I'm sitting outside and the display looks a bit hazy. So I have no idea how my images really look :rolleyes::D Summer warmth here.Impossible to think we had snowfall just four days ago :thinking:

Shot with Hipsta Akira Bélèm. Somewhat edited with Luminar for iPad.

IMG_8750.jpeg

Shot with native cam. Edited with Luminar for iPad

IMG_8751.jpeg

I also found a pub called The Wood Anemone. Full of thirsty guests :)

IMG_8749.jpeg

Day 133 - May 12th - A walk in Lothlórien :inlove:

I’m so happy I found these ”off-side” roads for my walks :thumbs: Please note I'm sitting outside and the display looks a bit hazy. So I have no idea how my images really look :rolleyes::D Summer warmth here.Impossible to think we had snowfall just four days ago :thinking:

Shot with Hipsta Akira Bélèm. Somewhat edited with Luminar for iPad.

View attachment 201483

Shot with native cam. Edited with Luminar for iPad

View attachment 201484

I also found a pub called The Wood Anemone. Full of thirsty guests :)

View attachment 201485
Lovely mossy rocks

Day 135 - May 14th - Bird cherry outside a classical Swedish red barn

Even though I’m feverish I took a short walk. I get mad if I don’t close my activity rings on my Watch o_O Now they are closed :)

edits in LR

IMG_8788.jpeg

Day 135 - May 14th - Bird cherry outside a classical Swedish red barn

Even though I’m feverish I took a short walk. I get mad if I don’t close my activity rings on my Watch o_O Now they are closed :)

edits in LR

View attachment 201513
Maybe I should get one of those watches…… Looks nice and sunshine-y. We are having some warm weather. Finally

Day 136 - May 15th - New signs of spring (almost signs of summer) popping up every day

Apple blossom buds - guess they will burst tomorrow - edits LR

IMG_8805.jpeg

The first wild strawberry flowers - edits LR

IMG_8803.jpeg

Day 137 - May 16th - Mother and child

From my walk. I’m not complaining about the weather but fact is it’s almost impossible to get nice pics at noon with this extremely bright sunshine and the almost surreal nuances of fresh green

IMG_8828.jpeg

I guess you can see that the left part is more blurry. I expanded the image because Mum’s nose was on the edge of the photo.

This was easier

IMG_8829.jpeg

Day 137 - May 16th - Mother and child

From my walk. I’m not complaining about the weather but fact is it’s almost impossible to get nice pics at noon with this extremely bright sunshine and the almost surreal nuances of fresh green

View attachment 201531
I guess you can see that the left part is more blurry. I expanded the image because Mum’s nose was on the edge of the photo.

This was easier

View attachment 201532
I really love the cows. With a subtle painterly effect I think the slight blur wouldn’t be noticeable and the bright sun may become even more dreamy.

I really love the cows. With a subtle painterly effect I think the slight blur wouldn’t be noticeable and the bright sun may become even more dreamy.
Thanks :inlove: I tried with Coherence in iColorama, but I didn’t have patience enough to experiment more. Akmost would like to work more on this. But today I‘ve added another 50 photos to my camera roll :rolleyes: The “problem” with May :cool:

Day 141 - May 20th - I sometimes envy myself

After a trip to town it’s just fantastic coming home to this. Shot at 6pm. Minor edits in LR

IMG_0113.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom