Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 19th - January 19th - No dripping here

Minus 23C (-9,4F) right now. Beautiful sunshine all day. I took this photo when we got home from our walk. About a week ago we had temperatures above zero the snow on the roof started to melt and moved downwards. Some of it fell to the ground but not all. Then it got cold again and we have these ice formations hanging down. Quite decorative :)

edits in Radiant Mobile

View attachment 199635
When it gets that cold I like the Fahrenheit numbers better that Celsius….. Brrrrrrr.

Day 20 - January 20th - Too much in my head right now

The best remedy for worries and sadness is a walk. It almost always clears my brain. Today it didn't work.

edits in Lightroom

IMG_5931.jpeg

in reality it's been another sunny day, just that I almost didn't notice

IMG_5930.jpeg

Day 21 - January 21st - He is my sunshine - but also the dark cloud some times

Today I feel in better mood. When I see Linus happy, I get happy too. And when he feels bad I get devastated. I’ve earlier mentioned his rare but horrible scary tantrums. That’s what happened two days ago when he and his friends/neighbours were sitting at the dinner table. The staff called us and asked for advice, but we were as helpless as they were. Everything got sorted out (until next time…) I still can’t stop worry about it.
This photo shot with Linus iPhone SE earlier today made me feel much better

edits in LR and Picsart

244A8EC1-3657-431A-9685-0B25C13A13B0.jpeg

original:
A5B23F40-DD04-4052-9720-9AF20A1BD386.jpeg

Day 23 - January 23rd - Gorgeous view from today’s walk :lol:

Can you believe I walked 10km in this long "corridor" today? I must be mad :rolleyes: Surprisingly enough we got a sunny day, BUT the road :eek: The thaw weather has created bumps (?) of ice all over. Even with my Icebugs on I dare not go outside.

edits in Lightroom Mobile - I know I often just write LR och Lightroom without "Mobile" added, but I always use LR Mobile

IMG_6023.jpeg

Day 23 - January 23rd - Gorgeous view from today’s walk :lol:

Can you believe I walked 10km in this long "corridor" today? I must be mad :rolleyes: Surprisingly enough we got a sunny day, BUT the road :eek: The thaw weather has created bumps (?) of ice all over. Even with my Icebugs on I dare not go outside.

edits in Lightroom Mobile - I know I often just write LR och Lightroom without "Mobile" added, but I always use LR Mobile

View attachment 199711
What Ted said.

Day 24 - January 24th - You can call me The Procrastinator :whistle:

My first thought this morning was: "Today is the day I'll fix the yearly financial report for Linus"
Then I took a 10 km indoor walk - just to get in the groove :lmao:
And then I created an image of what I had decided to do instead of doing it :rolleyes:
Now it's evening and soon we'll have dinner.
Let's see in what way I will procrastinate tomorrow ;)

Created in Picsart and finished off in Radiant Mobile

0F4D3E85-2059-4659-A81E-0124D9F486F2_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Excellent strategy! I find that having something tedious or unpleasant to do is a great spur to creativity in other areas. It also gets a lot of housework done.
Have used the strategy since the 80s when I was a student. The only times I cleared up the mess in my dorm room was the days before exams :geek:

Day 26 - January 26th - Couldn’t even capture the birds

It’s been five days now since I last was out for an outdoor walk. The road is still too dangerous. I’ll be insane if this doesn’t change soon.
Tried to take some photos of the birds at the feeders. But they seemed extra nervous today. Perhaps I looked like a dangerous old rugged giant in their eyes

Snapseed

IMG_6111.jpeg

IMG_6112.jpeg

Day 27 - January 27th - Walking on sunshine :cool::inlove::thumbs:

This is what I needed today. The cloudy weather is already back but I got a sunny day. We took a long walk together. The road wasn’t as icy as I feared. But it felt good not to be out on my own.

69747FD6-709A-4B75-8103-5A46FA23C6D8_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

0C06B805-B1CD-423A-9834-0362829E29E9_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

exhausted old man :) - Hipsta and Picsart

8CB86D72-5C83-4E7F-9318-6EBA759CEB2D.jpeg

Day 29 - January 29th - Cute lonely horse at the roadside ;)

Some of the snow by the roadsides has metamorphosed into fascinating ice figurines. We both think this looks like a young horse. It has a pine needle as a mane and gravel for pattern and eye.

Shot on our horror icy walk today with native cam on my 15. Edits in LR

IMG_6197.jpeg

L
Day 29 - January 29th - Cute lonely horse at the roadside ;)

Some of the snow by the roadsides has metamorphosed into fascinating ice figurines. We both think this looks like a young horse. It has a pine needle as a mane and gravel for pattern and eye.

Shot on our horror icy walk today with native cam on my 15. Edits in LR

View attachment 199870
I see that.

Day 30 - January 30th - Misty

Woke up in a misty world. It’s been dense mist the whole day. Same now in the evening but ”spiced up” with rain.

Tiny part of a selfie I shot on my ice walk. I did the cropping in Phomator and then used its’ Super Resolution feature. Further edits in iColorama.

IMG_6231.jpeg

Snapseed

IMG_6229.png

IMG_6228.png

original selfie with wrinkles and all
IMG_3481.jpeg

Day 30 - January 30th - Misty

Woke up in a misty world. It’s been dense mist the whole day. Same now in the evening but ”spiced up” with rain.

Tiny part of a selfie I shot on my ice walk. I did the cropping in Phomator and then used its’ Super Resolution feature. Further edits in iColorama.

View attachment 199887

Snapseed

View attachment 199889

View attachment 199888

original selfie with wrinkles and all
View attachment 199890
For a moment, that first shot made me think you'd dropped your glasses on the ice.

Love the misty shots.

Day 31 - January 31th - I had forgotten how much I dislike this :eek:

Since the beginning of November I haven’t accompanied my DH on his trips to the city of Uppsala. But today I was longing so much to see Linus. We had a great time at his place. But when we left it was rush-hour. Being stuck in traffic jam always makes me mad and irritated. We spent more time in the jam than with Linus.

Uppsala jam :confused::) Edits in Lightroom and Radiant Photo

IMG_6256.jpeg

but this guy was nice ;) He bought this tee a few days ago. The staff told us he wants to wear it every day :D

IMG_6251_Radiant_Photo.jpeg

Day 32 - February 1st - Not at all like on Day 30 :cool:

I just had to take the "same" photos as I did two days ago. Looks a bit different without the mist :) The weather gods must have seen my smiling towards the sun. They decided to stop that silly behaviour. After I had tucked down the phone in my jacket it started to snow and I got a wind gust attacking me so I almost fell.

edits in LR

IMG_6262.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

Day 32 - February 1st - Not at all like on Day 30 :cool:

I just had to take the "same" photos as I did two days ago. Looks a bit different without the mist :) The weather gods must have seen my smiling towards the sun. They decided to stop that silly behaviour. After I had tucked down the phone in my jacket it started to snow and I got a wind gust attacking me so I almost fell.

edits in LR

View attachment 199957

View attachment 199958
Lovely photos but I do love the misty ones. I love just seeing the parts of a scene where only the important bits are visible and it adds a bit of mystery to them.

Back
Top Bottom