Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

Day 42 - February 11th - 4% Moon

We was heading home from the recycling center when my husband exclaimed: ”Wow, look at the new moon!” What a nice surprise. It’s almost newborn, only 2 days old. I didn’t expect to see it as early as today.

Shot through the dirty windshield. Edits in LR

IMG_6457.jpeg

Day 44 - February 13th - Bird shooter

Heavy snowfall today. And they haven’t cleared the road. I took a 2,5 hour indoor walk to clear my mind. Took this photo of my husband when I had a short break. Heavy HDR-ish edit in LR for no reason at all. Was just curious how it would turn out

IMG_6466.jpeg

original:
IMG_3825.jpeg

Day 47 - February 16th - Fittest man in the village :D

My husband got a book with the title ”70 is the new 50” as a birthday gift when he turned 70 last November. the meaning is that today many people in their 70s are as young as 50 year olds were a few decades ago. We have created our own joke about this - ”40 is the new 80” We are oldest in this small village now. The newcomers are 35-40. But we are the only people here that do daily workouts :whistle:

Today wasn't suitable for outdoor activities. I took an hour's indoor walk while DH worked out on the cross-trainer. We had Creedence at high volume as cheer leaders

At least we try hard making our life less boring

Shot from outside the window. Edits in Snapseed

B23E85F9-0FA6-4A34-9773-CC875F2A8C3E.jpeg

Day 50 - February 19th - Kristina was here ;)

You know you live in the countryside when you recognize the shoeprints of the few people who are sporty enough to take a walk in the wet snowfall. A woman named Kristina must have taken a walk before we got out.

Edits in Snapseed

IMG_6616.jpeg

Day 54 - February 23rd - Sign/Sound of spring

Lucky me. I’ve heard the sounds of rippling (?) water in a small brook. You can also enjoy the sound of spring if you check my Insta from today.

This still is edited with iColorama and Touch Retouch and maybe something else. I’m not sure. I got interrupted by a Facetime call from my boys :facepalm::D

IMG_6700.jpeg

this version is a live photo converted to long exposure in the native Photos app. I don’t like it. Tried to blend it with the original file but it didn’t work. So I restarted from scratch and created the previous image instead

IMG_6693.jpeg

this version is a live photo converted to long exposure in the native Photos app. I don’t like it.
I've noticed that the Live Photo long exposure option frequently doesn't work well (translation: doesn't do what I want :rolleyes: ) with running water. I have better luck with Spectre, even with its 3 second exposure (same as Live Photo).

I've noticed that the Live Photo long exposure option frequently doesn't work well (translation: doesn't do what I want :rolleyes: ) with running water. I have better luck with Spectre, even with its 3 second exposure (same as Live Photo).
Thanks :thumbs: I have Spectre. And Even Longer. And probably more. Just that I never remember the app names when I’m out taking photos :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom