Ubbyisis aka Eva’s 2024 366

I've noticed that the Live Photo long exposure option frequently doesn't work well (translation: doesn't do what I want :rolleyes: ) with running water. I have better luck with Spectre, even with its 3 second exposure (same as Live Photo).

Thanks :thumbs: I have Spectre. And Even Longer. And probably more. Just that I never remember the app names when I’m out taking photos :facepalm:
I apparently had it but removed it from my phone. I just downloaded it again. It will be my photo project for today.

Day 55 - February 24th - Pump fixer

Today’s hero. The water pump needed some assistance.
Photos are frames from a video clip I hade edited in CapCut. Extracted the clips with Video2Photo

copy_24D066DC-CC65-42D9-8A5C-3221D15A3D0E_V2F_2024-02-24_14-19-00_475.jpeg

copy_24D066DC-CC65-42D9-8A5C-3221D15A3D0E_V2F_2024-02-24_14-19-07_717.jpeg

copy_24D066DC-CC65-42D9-8A5C-3221D15A3D0E_V2F_2024-02-24_14-19-10_333.jpeg

Day 60 - February 29th - Refill for the umpteenth time :D

I refuse to analyze how much money we spend on birdseed etc :rolleyes:

shot through the window with native cam, portrait setting. edits in Lightroom

View attachment 200439
Same here, most years. With the ridiculous lack of snow this year, the birds were able to take care of themselves a great deal. Just got our 2nd 40 lb bag of sunflower seeds two weeks ago.

Days 32-60 - My February

Glad it's almost over. It's been a tough month in several ways. Welcome March! Today we spotted the first whoppers. I take it as a sign of hope and a sign of spring

Calendar style created with Collect and Picsart

E5099EDD-719B-48A9-9C77-CEBB6D27ACCC.jpeg

slideshow created with Collect and Videoleap

Day 61 - March 1st - Spring shoes on (Swedish pun, play on words :D )

I left my IceBugs at home today and put on ordinary sneakers, waterproof though. It's March 1st and on our wall calendar it says "Vårmånad" after the word Mars (March). Vårmånad means Monthe of spring. The pun is related to the fact that The English word "run" is "spring" in Swedish :lmao:

Picsart:

IMG_6859.jpeg

the calendar:
IMG_4281.jpeg

Day 61 - March 1st - Spring shoes on (Swedish pun, play on words :D )

I left my IceBugs at home today and put on ordinary sneakers, waterproof though. It's March 1st and on our wall calendar it says "Vårmånad" after the word Mars (March). Vårmånad means Monthe of spring. The pun is related to the fact that The English word "run" is "spring" in Swedish :lmao:

Picsart:

View attachment 200465

the calendar:
View attachment 200466
I just have to add an old image. Today’s shoes are the oldest shoes I own. I normally wore out the soles in less than a year because of my manic walking on the very rugged asphalt we have on the road. But these Merrell shoes were bought in August 2016 and are still alive. I remember how happy I was when I bought them. It was when I just had ”learned how to walk again” after having been almost immobile for 18 months after several months in the hospital. I also remember I was proud of this image - no idea which apps I used. I think I was a newbie in editing back then

1106FC2C-00AE-46E0-A37B-FF2B0B6C0416.jpeg

Day 60 - February 29th - Refill for the umpteenth time :D

I refuse to analyze how much money we spend on birdseed etc :rolleyes:

shot through the window with native cam, portrait setting. edits in Lightroom

View attachment 200439
our winters aren’t so dangerous for our birds so we can support them (and our bees) with natives and with fruit trees. We have a massive pomegranate tree that produces masses of flowers before masses small (because the tree is big) fruit. The fruit keeps big birds busy over most of autumn and the little birds clean it up late autumn/early summer. The tree is right outside the kitchen window so it’s year-round entertainment.

Last edited:
Day 62 - March 2nd - Hard to believe there will be spring flowers here before the end of the month

Below those tree trunks in the left part of the photo I always find the first anemone hepatica/liverwort. They are the seen as the most important sign of spring in our part of the country.
The first ones usually burst in the last week of March

Another grey and dull day here. But nothing, well almost nothing, can stop me from walking

shot with native cam, edits in Snapseed

IMG_6878.jpeg

Bonus: the same spot with Hipsta glasses on and then added AI flowers with Brain Fever :D

IMG_6881.png

Last edited:
Day 62 - March 2nd - Hard to believe there will be spring flowers here before the end of the month

Below those tree trunks in the left part of the photo I always find the first anemone hepatica/liverwort. They are the seen as the most important sign of spring in our part of the country.
The first ones usually burst in the last week of March

Another grey and dull day here. But nothing, well almost nothing, can stop me from walking

shot with native cam, edits in Snapseed

View attachment 200471

Bonus: the same spot with Hipsta glasses on and then added AI flowers with Brain Fever :D

View attachment 200473
You are to be commended. We walked about 100 yds today, only long enough for Rosie to stretch her legs and do her business. Rainy and windy.

You are to be commended. We walked about 100 yds today, only long enough for Rosie to stretch her legs and do her business. Rainy and windy.
They promise sunshine for tomorrow AND for the day after tomorrow and even more of it in the upcoming week. I so much hope they are right this time

They promise sunshine for tomorrow AND for the day after tomorrow and even more of it in the upcoming week. I so much hope they are right this time
We have been promised very spring like weather for a few days. Warmer, but still no sun…..

We have been promised very spring like weather for a few days. Warmer, but still no sun…..
Once again we seem to have the same conditions. We didn’t get any sun today. Or we got a weird sun. I will post soon :geek:

Day 65 - March 5th - Please, grow up :)

Winter temperatures are back. Had to pull out my warmer training clothes I had stuffed away a few days ago. Very disappointing. But at least there are tiny signs of spring out there.

Tulips in our ”viking vessel”
edits in LR

IMG_6943.jpeg

overview
edits in LR and iColorama

IMG_6942.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom